1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I will never...(but you did anyway)

Dec 2, 2016

1. I will never buy a doll with my credit card if I do not actually have the money to pay it off immediately. (I had to get a Granado Lucifer while they were available in mature tiny size! Even if I don't really have a paying job)

2. i will never plan for more than one doll...
      ok i wont plan for more than 2 dolls..
      alright maybe i will never plan for 4 dolls
      damn it fine i will never plan for 8 dolls....
      oh noooo..

3. I will never buy clothing, I will sew it all myself
      I will never get girl dolls, I will only have boys
      I will never do layaways, I will always save the full amount
      I will never spend over $100 on a set of clothing - but then FreedomTeller came along
      I will never spend over $30 on a pair of shoes - hello FreedomTeller!
      I will never have more than 50 dolls - oh yes you will, and you will have over 100 one day, and get your complimentary cake from your friend, which they promised you xD

4. So when i first got into the hobby, the HUGE trend was effeminate, or cross dressing boy dolls, done up with tons of cutesy clothes and accessories and i didn't want to be a sheep and follow the herd of owners with such pretty boys. I loved the idea but i swore i wouldn't be a copy cat, but my newest boy, reagan, is turning out to be just that. I feel such a strong effeminate/cute personality from him that ive already looked into getting him some cute playful clothes

5. Volks is too expensive, I won't buy it before I find my job. But now I am going to buy my second volks......They are too pretty!!!!

6. I will never get a vinyl doll, only resin......oops

7. Oh god, yeah.
      I will never get a vinyl doll. Now I have 2

And I will never buy more then a doll a year. I'm at 2 soon to be 3

8. Spend $600 USD on a doll but I did.

9. I said I'd never buy a BJD as way back in the day they were mostly anime style & I'm not fond of those. But a friend's doll changed my mind & I've been hooked ever since. I also said no child dolls but here I am with 2 Little Fees, a Peak's Wood FOF & another one the way.

10. I never thought I would own a volks doll.... because I either didn't like their sculpts or they were too expensive, I now own 5 and I'm happy to say I think they are worth the investment. They really are nice dolls with beautiful resin.

11. "I will never buy two identical sculpts."

(I was sure I wasn't going to break this one but here I am seriously considering it. Even in matching skintones. This hobby is killing me.)

12. After going slightly over the top with my other collectables I was only going to have one BJD, then only one Tiny BJD then only one of same sculpt ..............I have now given up and having what I want

13. I will never buy a DollChateau, but here I am with a DC Vincent on the way....

14. I will never want either a Delf Shiwoo or El, way too many people had them when I started and I just didn't see the appeal...

[​IMG]The day winding like dreams by vicemage, on Flickr

15. Tbh “I will never get Minifee!” Yeah I was one of those people haha. Now I own only Minifees and I’ve got 3 of them :P

16. I will never own an MSD/"young/kid" doll... then I saw a Soom Ace & Grey that stole my heart.

I will never spend more than $100 on an outfit... blew that one just this evening, but it was worth it.

17. I never thought I'd be interested in a Doll Chateau doll, but I started liking some of the facial sculpts. I also never thought I'd get an MSD sized doll, but some of those are looking pretty good.

18. I told myself 3 dolls was enough. But now I find myself waiting for my 4th doll to arrive.

19. "I will never have a white skin doll". I had nothing against then, just didn't see the appeal nor had a character who'd require paper white skin color. And now I'm anxious for my girl to be ready and sent home.

20. "... buy a Doll Chateau Snowborn. He looks like someone I hated." > after seeing a different design of him than he default one, I fell in love with him. Now I have two, but I had a 3rd one last year... ^^'