1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I will never...(but you did anyway)

Dec 2, 2016

1. I've always said I'd never buy a doll larger than MSD size ... and that I'd never spend more than a certain amount on a doll
      Unfortunately Switch's Holy Seolrok ruined both those resolutions at once /lol

2. “I will never hybrid a doll; it’s too much trouble!”

And here I am trying out a hybrid with a rare sculpt that I have exactly zero info on for body compatibility! Woo!

3. Hahaha I said I would never buy a second doll... I have 5 now XD I guess I'm in the hobby lol. It's very addicting. I have had many "I would never" moments I guess. Usually regarding new dolls, but when you fall in love.. you fall in love right?... '=D

4. I thought I would never get over my fear of dolls but now I think they're the cutest things ever! I didn't expect that at all. Haha.

5. "I'll never allow myself to have floating heads around"

...lol

6. All I’m gonna say is... I can’t believe I own 8 of them.

7. Another one that I broke recently...I swore I'd never have a doll that just wore "boring, modern clothes."
      [​IMG]
      You see how well THAT worked out!! And there's another modern girl planned!

8. Ahahaha well, first of all it was buy a BJD in the first place.

Then I said I'd just get Nephel (DDP)...that would be enough. And if it wasn't...I'd only get one doll at a time and pace myself.

But then waiting for her faceup to be completed I NEEDED a doll and almost immediately bought Lisette (Little Sophia) and Excela (2D Dora). And of course, all at different sizes they needed their own clothes...

I'm a mess! And I'm only just starting, haha.

9. I told myself I would never go for an msd... but those myou dolls are making it really hard :lol:

10. I will never spend more than 400$ on a bjd ( Too late ! I'm currently sculpting my own dolls and the creation price has certainly exceeded that spending limit?)

I will never own an alpaca wig (I finally bought one and it was a very good decision, but in the past I always thought they were so expensive!)

11. I've said I will never have a doll larger than yosd. I now have three msds and another on order haha. I'm starting to get scared of saying those words "I won't ever..." It seems to mean that that is exactly what I'm going to do in the future :P

12. I am never going to buy any SD dolls I only want MSD and smaller ---

I ordered my 3rd SD doll this week.

13. After getting my two SD girls in I think 2011(?) I had wanted to get boys to go with them in their story. But it kinda died because I had decided that more than two of that size just wasn't the right first for me. So I was never gonna get more big dolls. Then I got my first SD/SD13 boy at the beginning of this year. And then I got his boyfriend a few months ago who is 65cm/SD17. Oops...

Ah and I said I'd never buy clothes for my dolls since I can sew and I'm learning more everyday and buying patterns is cheaper. But I do anyway, because I'm not perfect and half the time not even decent. Lol and patterns for some sizes are just too hard to find. Oops I did it again... lol! XD

14. Lol!!! Where to even start!

15. Yip. I said I would NEVER take my doll out in public. Guess who was my shopping buddy.... he had to give his opinion on fabric! Haha

16. "I will never buy a girl!" Oh yeah, I did. "I won't get a doll with fantasy parts". Now there's a Sard with hooves in my house.
      I understood at last that it would be wiser not to say "I will never..." at all.

17. I will never have more than 2 floating heads! //is currently sitting on 8 bodyless heads//

18. I had decided I would not buy anymore dolls this year and I would never want a secondhand doll. Well, then I found the exact doll I planned on getting next year on the secondhand market, so there went that restriction. I have zero self control.

19. Never will I buy a major project. Now I have a headless pukipuki so I'm most likely going to need to diy a head back.

20. I would never spend $60 nzd on dolls clothing patterns. (They were cute)

I would never make a diorama
      ( I didn’t want something that large for my doll then... the triathlon happened)