1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I will never...(but you did anyway)

Dec 2, 2016

1. I told myself I only wanted 1 doll when I got in the hobby...now I have 2 more and planning on getting another 2 LOL

2. I said I will never own any girls or yosd dolls. This was such a huge mistake!!

3. I'll never have any girls, or anything smaller than 65 cm, and I'll make my own clothes for all of them!
      LMAO

4. I never plan to buy a big boy such a Soom Gem or Volk SD but right now I have 4 boys already.

5. *Never buying an MSD they're too big*

I fell in love with the size and never looked back. Their perfect for giving hugs and carrying around for photo shoots.

Then I said no yo-sd's.

Then I got three of those too with more planned cause Vala's got a boyfriend I gotta bring home eventually.

I also said absolutely NO tinies.

I got three tinies.

It comes in threes. I have two girl MSD's and it's verrrry tempting to get one more and make it three.

6. i said i would never spend over 300$ on a doll. 2 years later i now have 6 twiglings (999 euro each) no regrets... lol

7. First, it was "I will only have one doll", but that was quickly changed lol.
      Then it was "I will never have a floating head, ifI can't have the complete doll, I won't get it".
      Another was "I will never buy eyes and wigs that I won't use or have no use for yet", and now I have a drawer just for eyes and another just for wigs.
      "I will never buy non-human/humanoid dolls", yeah I have a few of those now too.

There are actually quite a few! Maybe I should stop saying "I will never-" and just let whatever happens happen XD

8. All the time....after every doll purchase I say this is my last one ...and then I do it again lol

9. I will never spend over 300 dollars on single doll
      Oh where did that go

10. I will never own more than one or two..LOL Yea right,I have 9-10 or more not counting misc dolls

11. Mod my dolls. God I wish I never had. I was so gutsy with a dremmel once upon a time. Now I have a doll that I have to repair.

12. I told myself I'd never buy an SD sized BJD because it'd be too big, but that's the size of the first doll I bought. :lol:

13. Have more than one girl. Shortly after I said that, I put another one on layaway... :roll:

14. I never wanted:
      -Dolls under 60cm. (Now I only collect small dolls. My Unoa is my only taller one)
      -Dolls with company face up (only commissioning some artists was the real deal for me... stupid, I know)
      -More than 10 Dolls (I have now 17 and I will 1-2 more at the end of the month)

Let`s see how long the "Not more than 20 dolls until all of them are finished" works!

15. I said I would never get an MSD sized doll ( I also said I wouldn't buy anymore dolls for the next year ) Well I brought another doll and she just happens to be msd size sooooo Yup!

16. I told myself I wouldn't buy another doll until all of my other ones are completed.
      I just bought one and planning to get another two more in 2020 *_*

17. That I will never have more than 1 BJD. I always thought that I'll have only one BJD because I want that doll to be special. Now I have two with 9 dolls on the way. :horror:

18. I only wanted a female SD. Now I have more boy SD's than girls and MSD's, tinies, and an anthro and some floating heads and spare body parts, plus too many wigs and clothe etc.... I only wanted that one girl to sew for and now ;)

19. Almost everything I thought I didn't care for in the beginning has done a 180 and are things I really love!

Fur wigs were something I didn't understand, now every single one of my boy dolls has a fur wig.

Acrylic eyes seemed off putting. Like they were a "cheap" alternative to the more quality look of glass eyes. However, I have since abandoned that mentality as I find that acrylics are just as beautiful and can produce extremely vivid and colorful expressions that glass eyes sometimes cannot.

And then there are companies that I thought I would never buy from. Not that I hated them (I don't really have any company I dislike), but that the sculpts just weren't my aesthetic. But some of those companies that I never bothered with in the beginning are now my favorites. Dollmore and the CP sculpts from Luts and Fairyland to be specific.

20. I enjoyed looking up for bjd photography few year ago, but I thought "I will never get into this hobby seriously to the point of buying bjds".

However, I have three bjds now, 2 from Luts, and 1 from Switch