1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I will never...(but you did anyway)

Dec 2, 2016

1. I will never have a grail doll.
      I will never own a doll with small eye sockets.

And here I am. My first grail doll being one with small eye sockets, who I have just put on layaway haha

I also thought "I will never have to post on this forum!" Well... here we are :lol:

2. I thought after my Twigling I'd never get back into BJD's and I said as much on many occasions...i now own one, with 2 on layaway and 2 planned external to those

3. Never will I ever buy a doll with a credit card...
      ...He'll be here in early February.

4. I will never mod any of my dolls-- and I oop
      I will never sell any of my dolls-- and I oop
      I will never buy a doll over $400-- and I oop
      I will never buy multiple at once-- and I oop

5. I will never get an Angel Philia
      ....well :frownyblush:

6. I did think at one point that I would never use layaway.. ehhh :sweat I just hope I stay at one at a time at most!

7. I will never buy more wig for my guy before my other doll come... ah... and then one after another:sweat

8. I told myself I’d never buy a doll over a hundred dollars (Murmur was on the line, but I told myself she was a special case.)

But, well...

9. Iv been telling myself to save up but that never happens haha

10. I said id never spend over 600 on a doll
      now here I am with most of my dolls either close to or over that price haha

11. Will never spend $200+ on a head.

*coughIHLunacough*

12. I told myself that I wouldn’t settle the boy’s doll at home, because since childhood I wanted a beautiful girl in dresses with crushers. But several years passed in a hobby, and what do you think? Of course, he lives with me.

13. i told myself i wouldnt buy more dolls until i have all the ones i currently owned at least with a wig, eyes, and faceup. and then a doll perfect for the character i wanted to shell popped up and i broke lmao. once he gets here that rule is back in place though since only the ones that came w faceups have them

14. “I will never buy a SD!! They’re too big! MSD is the perfect size for me!”

...and then this morning.......

15. I saw a doll for 1000 dollars and said I will never pay that much for my doll then I saw a doll I been looking for for years and I paid 1000 for it lol !

16. I was never going to own more than one BJD; i wanted to have just one and spend everything in the hobby on just him... but now I have another one, a third one on layaway, a fourth one currently in production and a fifth one on its way to me, and a floating head with plans for a sixth doll. I've had my first doll for quite a while now, but now that I'm getting more active in the hobby again, I've definitely broken my promise of keeping it at one doll :v

17. I will never have more than 1 doll...I will never go over 7...no more than 12, I promise...I will firmly stop at 20, I swear! What am I up to now...39?:sweat

18. I told myself I would stop getting white-skinned dolls because of the yellowing, but I have a white-skinned girl on the way to me and I'm so excited to start working on her. :abambi:

19. White-skinned dolls are such double-edged swords! I personally am a big fan of them because I like pale-skinned characters, but they definitely undergo a lot of yellowing! I totally feel you on this*_*

20. That I'd never get a particular sculpt. That I'd never get a particular size. I'd never buy a particular resin tone. .....so many I've walked back already.......