1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have a doll in any color resin

Dec 2, 2016

1. @Layn

Kayke (specifically a doll with vitiligo) and seed arts (with their resin cast “lesser saints” head for 1/6th action figures) have done it.

2. My choice is not too special, but I would really like to see a very soft tan or a nice white with pink/rosy undertones.

3. I’d love to get a deep red color, because I have a demon character who I really want to make into a doll.

4. I really love fully black dolls! I also would like a skin tone that’s more specific than just white, pink or yellow. Like an olive toned tan!

5. I'd love to have a doll with a deep olive skin, like a cooler toned tan. I think that would be lovely! I'd also love a light lavender blue, like the color of the sky when the sun's almost completely set but a lil lighter. I think that would be lovely!

6. Yes! I totally agree! That would be really neat to see! I don't have a character in mind, I would just love the color. It would be amazing to be SD size too!

7. Right??? While I love flesh tones I'd love to see more fantasy/weird skin tones from more bjd companies.

8. If opalescent/iridescent resin was an option... that's exactly what I'd love...

9. I would love a swirly mixture of colors that looks like a galaxy, and have sparkly speckles in the resin to resemble stars. Bonus if those speckles glow in the dark, and if the resin itself is semi-translucent. I would be over the moon to have a celestial style bjd without the hassle of paint, pastels and sealant:D

10. I love fantasy colours and I'd like to get some tinies in fantasy colours (thank you, Resinsoul, for making that dream possible) but for my main crew I'd just want more variety and range in dark skin tones. Quite a few of the characters I want to shell start at olive skin and go to dark black and it's very hard to find darker resins that have human warmth to them. So far I have only two dolls with "tan" skin, one is more of a pale olive and one is a warm tan. More variety of human skin would be nice too!

11. I'd love to exchange the salmon pink Soul Doll Lester I received today, for one in a colour that actually fits its name - "sandy brown".

12. I really want to own a completely black doll one day! :) Also I am quiet intrigued by transparent or semi-transparent resins...

13. I would love a deep grey purple for a character that is very near and dear to my heart who I would love to make outfits for

14. If I ever try to do a doll version of Drua again, I'll need a darkity-dark-dark, full-on pitch black. I've seen some very dark browns and very dark purples and very dark greys that are *called* black by the companies that made them... but nothing so far that really matches the "hole in space" true-black color I need for a convincing shadow-person.

15. You just made me imagine a Vantablack doll, and WHOA that would be a fantastic style. If mindscrew-y...

16. That would be AMAZING.
      And perfect.

(And I still want a "little black dress" made out of the stuff. That would also be amazing. :lol: )

17. So many dolls I wish came in black. Like pitch black. I love black dolls so much, they looks so mysterious and with hints of gold here in there they look so elegant and magical. I also wish more dolls cam in fantasy colors like blue, red, and purple. I love bold colors and would love to see more dolls come in them

18. Definitely a pastel pink! With glitter maybe? I just really like pink. Pink dolls.

19. Maybe the semi transparent, galaxy mixture color. Or, silver and other metal color could be vey cool. I just like the unique colorful skin, which makes the doll looks like a incredible creature.

20. If anyone came out with a neon green resin for their dolls, I'd need to one. That color makes my eyes happy.

In reality, I really just would like darker shades of tan. I own quite a few tan dolls at this point and all but one are quite light.