1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. Iplehouse Felix. I just can't afford him at the moment, but I want him to be Zero, one of my characters. If he had elf ears, he'd be perfect!

2. I think I would narrow my choices down to either Crobi Doll's Lance Day Dream Ver. or Yeon-Ho Day Dream Ver.. Crobi Doll's limited sculpts are very nice but those two are just gorgeous.

Edit: My tastes have changed, so I would want Soom's Zak. If not him, I'd also like Soom's Narmer and/or Chalco. :D

#262 Maechen, Sep 27, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    3. Volks SDGR Bisque Kasumi - as far as I'm aware you have to be a resident of Japan to buy her and sign a form which states you cannot sell her. Makes her completely unattainable for someone like me from Europe :(

4. Hello 2015 me! How's school? Well, I have cass, I have Stella for a totally different character. And now, beyond all desperate wants I'm enamoured with dollzone a new mermaids (high priestess II and empress III)

5. Culur's Ery, if only. There were only a few made, but the sculpt is one of the best I've ever seen, in my opinion~

#265 chibirosie, Sep 27, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    6. Any Enaibi doll. Preferably Airelle. I think she' s just so beautiful, but I don' t think Enaibi will ever sell them :huh?:

7. Easy. 5th Motif Venitu. I'd probably make him into a sibling of my Dollshe Saint, because they look so similar, but Ethan does not have siblings. Then again, Venitu would make a great base for another character from Ethan's story.

8. Little Monica- Little Harmony- Sarubia
      [​IMG]

I don't own this photo.

This will be my first doll.

LIKE LOOK AT THIS CUTIE PIE! SEE HOW ADORABLE SHE IS?! LIKE OMG AAHHHH! XD

9. Iplehouse HID Drake or Souldoll Tera Zenith Zig, but Drake would be my first choice.

10. I want a little junior Tera of the old company Custom House. But I know I won't have any chance to get her...so sad...

11. Aww this is a tricky one... But the juri 2005 has won my heart :chibi

12. If someone just walked up to me and said pick a doll and it's yours.... lets see.... dollzone Leslie in tan.... yep.

13. Sd17 black jack, he’s so much money:sorry, I’ve never bought doll for more than 400$ dollars let alone how much he sells for.

14. Dollmore Trinity Elysia Belladonna Requiem, Volks Maki Tsuyoshi, Loongsoul GongGong (the Naga boy)

15. If I could pick any doll with no strings attached, I think I'd go for the fullset of Alan (human ver) in white from Doll Chateau. Though I'd had some exposure to the hobby already, it wasn't until I saw him that I ever seriously considered owning a doll myself. To this day, I really think he's gorgeous, but price + DC wait times + other leavening factors have always led me to hold off on buying him.

Sigh -- maybe someday!!

16. Hmmmm... If I could have any doll it would definitely be a lillycat chibi lana- I fell in love with the sd version of the sculpt, an I will forever regret not getting her in the smaller size!
      [​IMG]
      What a cutie.... how could you say no to that precious face? (photo from lillycat)

17. I'm saving up for my Zaol Luv~ That's the one I wanna have most of all~ It's not too expensive but I have to save this money.. Ehehe~

18. If my patience were no object, I'd save up to buy Doll Chateau's conjoined twin dolls. They were definitely unique, but they fell outside my "do I already have clothes that fit them" policy.

19. Only one? There are quite a few but the only thing I would want would be a dollzone black sculpt or dollzone clair fullset. I can't choose between the two.

20. For me, it would be IOS tan Lacrimosa. Man, it was such BAD timing when IOS offered him as a limited :...( I was there, aware of the event, saw him online, but I did not have money or space to devote to him :( Now I just hope and pray they will either re-release him or I'll find him secondhand somewhere :eusa_pray