1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. ai custom house petite series.....Now ai is combined with Luts, what a pity

2. VOLKS SHINKU !!!! My dream of life!

3. I feel I would currently sell my soul for a couple of Peakswoods dolls

4. I would get a Feeple 60 Soony elf! Or a tan, male , Vampire Minifee WooSoo!

5. Oh man, if I could have a Doll Chateau Xaviera in green skin, I'd be over the moon!

6. Am I too basic if I say a Fairyland Minifee Juri '08?
      Because that would be it for sure lol

She's the first doll I fell in love with and I remember being heartbroken when I found out she was limited.

7. The J.I.D Special Edition Benny. This model is basically one of my Dream Doll, but I know that I will never have it :(

8. Souldoll Lily C. She's the one who made me fall in love with these dolls, I know her posing isn't the best, but I love her adorable face. So sad that she's been discontinued... but there are other dolls. My MYOU girl looks similar enough, and poses better.

9. Already obtained my grail doll, but I've been eyeing some Peak's Woods dolls. Perhaps one in an odd color like lavender-pink or blue-grey. Maybe Dotty Muse or Sassy Rosy.

#289 Clementine, Oct 12, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    10. Foveo Gella! I wish they could release one by end of 2017 :(

11. Soom Aslan ! it very very very very difficult to find XD even the 2ndhand one !

12. If I could have any one, it would definitely be a Smart Doll. Probably just the original Mirai. I went to Japan in 2016 and didn't know about them yet, but when I go back I really would love to purchase her. I'm planning on going back in 2019. I just really love the aesthetic and they seem to be great quality BJDs as well.

13. Souldoll Kyron in Violet Grey, for sure! If only I had the money to snatch him up right this second...

14. Hands down a DollPamm Pure Arubi! Its become my holy grail doll at the moment! Fingers crossed I stumble across one for sale eventually!

15. Probably minifee Juri 08. I never will though, because I refuse to pay such fortunes for a doll. And I don't like yellowing and there's no getting around that.

/2019 edit: nevermind, I don't even like her that much anymore :sweat

#295 Mista Isilme, Oct 21, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    16. I lost my first BJD many years ago (ex-BF never returned him to me). It was a CP EL and I wish I could get him back. So if I could have any BJD, I would want my CP EL back :(

17. SOOM Lucifer, because wow that doll is hot and I love Satan. (Kidding...kinda haha) and SoulDoll Junia Spider queen. I really want a four armed doll. These two are my Grails and I would give my right arm for them both. (I'm left handed so I'm not really giving up much teehee)

18. Volks Black Jack! I admire Tezuka's work and would like to have a bjd embodiment of it. :) I think that other Tezuka characters, such as Luts Astro Boy, are also cool to see as bjds. Black Jack fits best with my current collection, however!

19. Any at all? Just fall right into my lap? I'd like a Luts Delf Ann complete in her stock photos outfit and those pretty glass eyes. I think I've been surfing the Luts site just a bit too much lately. I'm not willing yet to bring her home. Not with all my other dolls complaining about the things they must have first.

I also wouldn't mind a Minifee Juri '08. She is just too cute.

20. I really want an Asleep Eidolon Boy Sachiel! I love mermaids/mermen and he's so pretty. I don't think I'll ever be able to get one though because of how limited they were. :...(