1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. Oooohhh! When did he come back out for you to get some of him again? That's so exciting!!

2. If I could have any BJD right now it would be a Smartdoll :D I think they're super cool and I really love the idea that they're made in Japan. I'm going to Japan in 2 years, so I will likely purchase one there.

3. I would totally get one of the dollmore trinity doll fullsets. In reality they're ~$2,000 and I don't have the room for a 105cm girl. But god would I love one!

4. I recently came across Heartstrung's Ruse again, and damn is she pretty! I would love to get hold of a "pecan" colored one.

5. First time, when I got mine, was in 2013 at Christmas time :D Various versions have shown up since. I was able to get him in bronze skin which I love!

6. I want all Doll Chateau's bjds because they are so gorgeous and artistic and to a lot to my liking. Guess I'm quite greedy when it comes to bjd xD

7. It's between Soom's human Gluino, Soom's human Photon angel of death or Iple house's human Chase magician, all beautiful but sadly discontinued ;~; </3

8. I wish I have a Dollzone Anson... I discovered this beauty 1 month after the company decided to discountinued her :(
      You still can see her on their website... :love

9. I would so have one of the ball-jointed animals!! Like the little dogs and cats! They're so cute but so expensive for the size *_*

10. A Soom Aslan..... >_<

11. Dollchateau Dennis. I am beyond in love with him to the point that I am literally considering selling all my bjds and bjd related stuffs to get him.

12. I would murder someone to have a popovy sisters doll, they are so beautiful

13. Def ringdoll K the fullset one i know someone who is selling but its out of the budget right now and im also saving up for little monica's luke and haazel.

14. I am very happy with my boys, they are all from my 'must have' lists, but if I increased the family, I would love to have a Spiritdoll Dark and Volks Hikaru Genji first. Also on my list: LLT Ludwig, Angell-Studio Lanling, IoS Lacrimosa.

15. The Super Sonico sculpt! She is my dream!

16. My dream doll is a nena02 rei with the extra reira faceplate. But it appears to now be completely discontinued...

17. Probably Unidoll Ark.
      I also love Soom Mecha Angel Sabik with elf ears, but I think he may be too big for me.

#337 Fairy Milliner, Jan 6, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    18. personally, if money was no issue, i'd find a way to purchase Soom's Heliot God Master. Was one of the first BJDs that I came across when I first stepped into this hobby and I've been enchanted with the sculpt ever since :D

19. If I could I would purchase a Volks SWD Nana again. I sold mine when I got out of the hobby a few years back and regret it so much. She was my grail doll and I am in love with her sculpt. Second to her would be a Volks MSD Hewitt. He's my grail doll of MSDs and I fell head over heels when I first saw him.

20. Fairylands Feeple60 Lunnula :love but of course the newest release from their store (Feeple65 Ine) stole my heart and is PERFECT for a character I have in mind :nosebleed