1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. Oh wow, you have time to read all of mine?! XD From Volks, a Creamy Mami fullset. So beautiful. I found 2 on Mandarake on the same day but couldn't afford one even at the Mandarake price. Delf Ari, the first CP doll on the Luts site! There's one on the MP but I can't commit myself to a 3rd layaway. My grail was a Delf Angel Elf Soo, and I have one floating head and a full doll on the way! I'd also like a DollGa/Leeke Arien, but Leeke does put them on rotation so someday the stars will align and Arien will be available when I have money. Assuming I have unlimited resources, how about a Crobidoll Sinbi too!

2. My heart will forever be ensnared by Sexta. A doll chateau work of art.

3. Chrom Bane of Wood from Soom. <3 One of the first sculpts I fell in love with.

4. An Iplehouse Leonard HEAD ....

5. I either own or am in the process of acquiring most of my favorites. If I really want a sculpt, I tend to do everything in my power to make it happen, instead of just wishing. :lol:

But I would like a Blossom Doll Hyacinth. She's one I've admired for a couple of years, but never had a reason to buy her. I buy dolls to shell my characters, and so far, she just hasn't suited any of them, so I haven't attempted to get her. My newest girl would like a girlfriend, though, so maybe I do have a reason now. :love I have no girlfriend written into her story yet, so maybe this time I could pick the doll first and write a character around her.

6. Either Soom Cass (I love her legs in the fantasy version!) or iplehouse Stella (to be my Lucille) I'm also in love with lightlimner's Letisha sculpt.

7. I'm saving up for a Doll Chateau Alberta. I adore her sculpt.

8. There are two limited dolls that I'm crazy about right now, Loc Labyrinth Ed. (dearmine) and Bull King Ed. (Luts). I wonder if I would ever see them in the second-hand marketplace but I would go for any of them.
      It is so horrible when you miss the release of a limited.

9. A Realfee Mari. Plus a mermaid tail. Because YES.

10. Dollzone's Sawarieda! She's SO pretty! XD

11. Volks creamy mami and volks dWC03 head on sdgr female body .. oohh they both really pretty and sweet . I'm in love with her sclupt >____< ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

12. A Volks Suiseiseki fullset complete with her special suitcase with her faceup redone by Angel Toast~ -u-;;; I will never stop dreaming so long as I am in the hobby...

13. If I could have any doll I wanted I would go for a Nabarro's Wally on a Dollshe Pure body with hooved legs... The head is unfortunately unobtainable... :(

14. I would most definitely choose one of Marina's Bychkova's costumed porcelain dolls....probably any one of the Cinderella dolls ^^

15. Delf Woosoo, no doubt. If they were released in Tan I'd be all over them even more.

16. Oh, then let me have a SOOM Namu, that boy and those lips, if only. Perhaps I'll be in luck and some day find him on the MP or SOOM might do a re-release.
      Also I really want DreamofDoll's Elf Ducan so badly. I missed the last time they re-released him and I still feel miserable because of it. But, as with Namu, I am positive that he will be here with me one day.

17. Volks kazuya kujo or F38 or Delf Woosoo(my 3 grails)... but when I find them they're so expensive and I can't bring myself to spend that much. :/

18. An oldskin Megu (Taisho Roman Megu fullset preferably) from 1999 and/or a fullset YoSD Megu from the original release in 2008.

19. Ooooooh, there are too many!! I have such a long list!

But if we are talking ONE doll, no matter how impossible....

Enaibi made an SD android years ago called K-Rose-N. She was OOAK, and there are only about 6 pictures of her floating around on the internet. She's one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen!!

20. Oh god this question is incredibly hard....there are soo many amazing dolls and sculpts out there that I wish I had but I don't think I could pick just one! Though if I could I wouldn't pick a particular sculpt/doll.....instead I would pick one that someone else has already customised/completed themselves! If that makes sense? xD There are soo many dolls on flickr, instagram and tumblr that I really admire and wish I could just buy a copy.