1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. Gosh yes,Popovy dolls are beautiful!

2. There are a lot of amazing artist dolls that I’d love to own but I know I never will. I think now my true grail doll is the Argonautica Nelei plus size that a lovely person shared a bit ago. She’s beautiful and I keep going to the site and wishing she would stop being sold out and that I magically had enough money to order her!

Lately, I’ve also been looking at the Feeple60 Chloe because I have the LUTS Senior Delf Chloe on the way and I think it would be hilarious to have two dolls with the same sculpt name.

3. This thread is so interesting to read! I love seeing which dolls people are dreaming of. I think I have (either in hand or on layaway) everyone I want. I am sure I could find a doll I wanted if I looked, but right now I think I am done! Maybe dolls I have already in other skin tones, just for variety?

4. I think I have all the doll heads I want, either at home or on their way but I could use a few better bodies for some of my guys and perhaps another girl body. :frownyblush::o Did I really say that????

If I was to wish for a particular bjd it would be a tiny Granado Raguel, Yes please.

5. I’m really craving a Fairyline Centaur.. however the lower half goes for 500+ second hand. One day, one day...

6. It's really good question. Always I thought about smaller size, but my friend said few weeks ago "You should try something bigger" . I'm not sure, if I would. If I could, I would get an LittleFee Chiwoo:love:love:love. That's my favorite doll.

7. Before I found out about Loongsoul's Gonggong I would have told you I have been very fortunate in getting all the main dolls I fell in love with. There are some I would like to have but I do not need them, but then a friend recently showed me Gonggong and I fell hard, but I also know it's not even a grail at this point since he is so rare.

8. I'd want a 2D Doll Cream or any RingDoll :D
      There are so many other beautiful dolls I'd want as well but I think those are the main ones.

9. Soom Idealian Photon - Angel of death skull and human version too. But on ID75 body and blank I like to make face ups on both heads:love. He was one of my dream dolls, when I joined the hobby, but was sold out... :sigh I can't bond with muscle resin men, but I totally give it a try, who knew? (or maybe just buy the two heads and hybrid them with a more slender body?)

10. I would get dollshe's venitu! he has been a grail for a long time!! but since now -after they have been discontinued for a while, they are often priced at around 1300 dollars or 300 for the head. which is an understandable price but for a young collector that kind of money most likely not available.

11. Fairyland Lucywen. I love the pegasus aesthetic and how posable she is. But if an even better pegasus centaur girl comes out, I'd take her, instead. The FL Lucywen just seems to be the prettiest I've seen so far.

12. I still want DC Jodie. Preferably in yellow skin - but I'd take any Jodie, even if he had missing fingers and toes... :lol:
      I just hate missing out on him - especially since I didn't *know* he was discontinued, as he continued to be on the website without any notification for *months* after DC told me he was no longer available. If I'd known in time, I definitely would have bought him.

If I ever did get a big doll some day, it would probably be one of the huge Angel of Dream boys. Ni or Huan, especially.

There are a lot of dolls I love - several of the Dollmore Lusion and Trinity dolls, for instance. And Doll Chateau big guys - especially Snowborn. (Yes, I realise they're continents apart in terms of styling, but I love both!) I love looking at them, but I'm not sure I want to own any of them.

13. I missed Fsirylands Lucywen. And I really don’t like the ornaments on Sirrcca or Klaus. So I will wait. One day she will be mine :dance

Oh and of course Ringdoll Frankenstein and his bride. Doll Château Snowborn and Evangeline... these two are available, but I bought a Supiadoll Sarah. Need to finish my dollplans :lol:

14. I've always wanted a Latidoll, honestly...

15. Allstar's Noble dolls Dark Tan Raspberry - Audrey or her CoCoa Momoni - Simone. Love those 2 girl's!

16. The hardest one to find

Fairyline60 Scarlett Seahorse
      Loongsoul GongGong
      Soom Epidos Centaur
      5th Motif Venitu

My heart is on those fantasy and super limited dolls too bad I only got the courage to get them in 2020

17. For me it would be Souloid Ier. I've always loved the Souloid line but was never able to snag one, and Ier was always my favorite sculpt with that tan skin and mechanical parts. She's easily my grail doll.

Second would be an Asleep Eidolon mermaid girl in MSD size.

18. I'm lucky as I already have all of my favourites at home :whee:

19. After having actually found someone selling a Nathan, I should probably make a new post here.

Definitely Dollzone Sawarrieda, Moment, or Anson. I was so crushed when I came back to the forum after taking a year off because of chaotic life, only to find Sawarrieda had been discontinued while I was away!

20. Love the Iplehouse dolls.