1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. A brand new CP Delf Type 1 EL in a resin colour that Fairyland doesn't make (Soom Bronze or Switch Mocha Brown). Ringdoll Kim in Tan, which they're currently not offering anymore.

2. [QUOTE="I'm also disappointed that I missed the various Shiwoo releases - the Minifees, Littlefees and initial Luts sculpt. I've only seen sleeping or dreaming ones lately and I want the open-eye version.[/QUOTE]

@Rockin' Resin Addict I know DDE has a minifee Shiwoo open eyes up for preorder right now, although it is the elf version, not sure if that's what you're looking for.

I tried to quote your psot and severely messed up the formatting on this, I'm sorry, I hope it's still readable.

For myself, I would LOVE to be able to find a Narae 404 with the smaller eyes and a Narae 416 v1 or v2. They weren't offered in bimong's last preorder and they are my favorite Narae sculpts by far. I suppose I will just have to keep my eyes peeled!

3. Devil Hades from Illusion Garden. Couldn't manage to find him in the aftermarket so far!

4. A Nappy Choo Dalang! I missed my chance to get one and I was kind of broken-hearted about it. I also would love to have gotten a Felix Brownie.

5. Ah for me would of been the
      • Dream of doll - Duncan
      • Dream Valley Scar

6. I found the last one I put on here, so maybe if I post another one, I’ll find it too ;)

I would love to have Eorin by Harucasting. I’m not familiar with the resin colors that Harucasting does, but I prefer tan resins.

7. I have a couple: Shinydoll Hikali, which is a very sweet sculpt but I managed to miss buying one back in the day and they rarely appear in the MP. The other is the 58 cm Narae. I really want her as a girlfriend for one of my 70 cm lads. Another doll I missed that rarely comes up. And both sculptors retired so I dutifully watch the MP and wait.

8. Volks SD16 Yukinojo my last grail… and Olivia Morgan too <3

9. Shortly after I posted in this thread, @beamlette dm’d me to late me know there was a Narae in the MP. 7 days later, and my long-awaited for Narae is sitting on the couch tonight. I can’t thank @beamlette and @moggyuk enough! :abow::abow::abow:

10. SOOM Rex

(Twice I was offered to buy a Rex, twice I had no opportunities to do this).
      "So, whack for our opportunities coincide with our desires"

#550 Erlif, Feb 8, 2024
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    11. Volks' Jo March and Beth March. We were having some major house repairs at the time they were released, so I missed my chance, and the prices they go for now are beyond what I want to pay for a doll. (Honestly, they were pricey to begin with!). Little Women was one of my favorite books as a child, though. I wish Volks had gone ahead and made Meg and Amy as well. (And maybe Laurie!)

12. I would love to have Harucasting boy, Its, Day or Neul. Missed preorder last year( And SoulDoll Joelle d. :aheartbea

13. Going for the classic: Luts CP Breakaway. I fell in love with the sculpt in my early beginnings of the BJD hobby and if there is a chance for me to own one in the future (backed up with enough moolah, or course XD), I would snag him in a heartbeat. :XD:

Other choices are Soom limited edition dolls that were released way back (Beryl, Sard, Onyx, etc.).

14. Migidoll Nova is my dream doll and I'm hoping so hard I'll somehow eventually be able to get my hands on! Saving my money just in case TT-TT