1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. I'd love an SD Lieselotte. But that will just remain a dream i think.

2. The one I have been searching for for 10 years and is currently in my sig as a WTB: Kanon Lui or Yui. This doll was released in very small quantities before I joined the hobby and in all the time I've been hunting him down, I've only seen the sculpt for sale once (and of course, that was when I was out of funds -_-). I would prefer the Lui, but since I've ever only seen 1 picture of him, I'm sort of doubting if he even exist, or that he is just a Yui looking different due to the angle of the shot.

So yeah, the impossible doll.

3. I have had a long, quiet wish for Dollshe Salubia, and a discontinued Volks F-07 and F-11. I highly doubt they will ever happen, because I've never had the funds when I've seen one (or I simply haven't seen one) but that is why they are dreams I guess. :)

4. I don't know if these count, but, just for the sake of it, I kinda want one of those 1/2 or 1:1 scale dolls; like the kinds that lonely otakus drag around in wheelbarrows or wheelchairs. Like a different shade of odd, I'd leave her around, refer to her by the singular 'we,' and move her around when my roommate isn't looking.
      Nyehehehe.

5. My current grail is a dust of dolls cham nabi but I think they where only sold at L doll unfortunately.

6. DearMine Nocturne ~Eclipse~ in gray. Only three were made... I'd settle for the white version in a heartbeat (a 50 unit release) but if anything goes...
      Also the Pipos Alice in Nightmare Dark Cheshire and Mysterious Rabbit...

7. Lavender skin PeaksWoods Tristan, probably... hopefully they release that skintone again. But when they do it is rather expensive, so I don't know if I'll ever be able to have one.

8. I would do anything to have another Volks Suiseiseki. I had one several years ago & had to sell her due to a very ugly split between me & my ex-- I needed the money to get a new apartment & she was worth exactly what I needed... I think about her ALL of the time.

9. Ugh, this one's hard. Honestly it is a tie between Dollshe's Bermann and Dollzone's Anson. I might be leaning more towards Bermann though because I know Bermann seems much more rare and waaaaaay more costly.

10. A Cerisedoll Ellana in peach skin. She's basically my grail doll, I'll try to get her this year but, ugh, I'm not sure I'll manage to...

11. I'd love to have white skinned Dollzone Anson. Too bad they are not made anymore because I like to purchase my dolls straight from a company. If I manage to find one in good condition and with a reasonable price I'll happily give her a new home though.

#71 Kazianna, Jan 21, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    12. Dollfie Dream Tamaki Kousaka, I think...She's an oldie, but if they ever do a renewal version I'm sunk :( Also Soom Sody/Lody WS on the centaur body, I'd love a more grown-up version of my Smokey, but I've never seen anyone selling one. Someday...

13. I would love a NobleDolls Raspberry in dark tan. She has become my grail since jpopdolls hasn't released any new ones since the original release. Even encountering them on the secondhand market is rare for me. Maybe one day!

14. An Aileen doll Cedric! I've wanted a cyclops for a while but Aileen doll's is the only sculpt I like. I hope they release this sculpt again!

15. That is simple i would get a Dollmore Trinity klaire, I want her with every fiber of my being, however i cannot rationalize dropping 2500 dollars on a doll, yes i would make me happy, but thats so much money! so if money was not object i would have her!

16. Iplehouse Benny in light brown. I've seen a few and they always look amazing.

17. Right now I am saving up for Doll Chateau Mephisto.Pheles in white skin. He's gorgeous. I am hoping I could maybe find him used.

18. There are lots of dolls I dream about, but if we're talking dolls I could someday see myself owning, it'd probably be Ringdoll Lucifer or Dracula, and Loongsoul MengLi (and yes, I'd get her with the gravity-defying boobs.)

19. I would love Spiritdoll Vine but right now, I just can't justify spending so much money on a doll I have no solid plans for. Now, if I had enough disposable income...I'd get him in a heartbeat, I just don't have that sort of cash right now.
      As for limited dolls, I only have a couple that I would want, but none that I'm completely heartbroken over. I'd like a Delf Clary or that lovely Snow Vamp Cherry if I ever come across one secondhand though

20. Lusion Ice Dahlia. But it will be awhile!