1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have any BJD, which would it be?

Nov 16, 2015

1. I would for sure want a soom dia in tawney skin :D or! OR! i want a little monica kliff. The msd version :)

2. Volks SD10 Shinku!
      I'd love to get a fullset if possible. I'm sure she'd be very expensive and hard to find. I wouldn't change much about her beside giving her a new faceup, and maybe a few new outfits. She's definitely my grail doll.

3. I reeeeaally don't know. Maybe a Soom Faery Jinn (blue skin). Or a Merrydollround Mousse (chocolate milk skin). Or even a Cerisedoll Lillycat Ninon.

4. Well if it includes 'what ever colour you want it to be, even if it doesn't exists in this colour for now' ...
      Soom Sweet Witch with Cinderellas head in baby blue colour with pearlwhite wings and tail instead of the black ones ...
      Same goes for a baby blue Soom Prince Charming body with a head I can't decide yet (Heliot in his Unicon version?)...

5. I would adore owning a Doll Chateau Alberta! She's my favourite sculpt, but then again there's also Fairyland's Sia, and she's so expensive but she's so pretty.

6. If I had unlimited funds, I would get at least 3 MNF Chloe's (I am inlove!) - two normal and one tan skin, I would also like 1 Celine (tan) and Mirwen (normal). I reaally want to get the new iplehouse male doll with hercules body and Lahela from the girls. :love

7. One of Otake Kyo dolls, Soom Rex, La Légende de Temps Ludwig, IOS Infernale, Simple Divine Harlequin, Soul Doll Shiva (gray skin, fantasy version), Soom Hornblend (centaur version), Soom Zink (gray demonic version) Soul Doll Billian. My greed is limitless))

8. I would get any of the dolls on my wishlist tbh, but my first choice is definitely Doll Chateau Lance in white skin. Then, i would want Soom Sard in normal skin, Kaye Wiggs Hope in sunkissed skin, and Dollzone Iris in white skin.

9. Iplehouse Carved Heratige Falcon in full get up :pout:

I'm gonna save my pennies and hope he appears second hand one day. Or hope Iplehouse releases something just as good or better. That'll have to be a long-term goal though. An E.I.D buff male doll with faceup and full outfit... :love

10. I know I already posted here but I just discovered a limited doll that is like a dream doll, I came so close to being able to get her but she slipped through my fingers! ;A; Souldoll Junia, oh how I would love to be able to get my hands on that milk cocoa animal sculpt!

11. My all our dream doll dreams come true!!

12. If I could have any doll at the moment it would be doll chateau Snow Nymph with faceup, painted helmet and body blush. Unfortunately although she is currently available, my circumstances will not allow for this purchase at the moment. I think she is really striking and has the perfect look to add to my collection so she on my wish list.

13. I'm lucky and have all the dolls I really want. I've been into bjds for over 10 years, so I've had time to hunt down and save up for favorites.

If I had to think of a doll I'd want to snap up if I saw it-- a Saint or IH Theo by SDink. I like the Volks Okita Soji, too, but he's too expensive (so I obviously don't want him ENOUGH, since I COULD get him if I wanted to save up). My favorites in of my dolls are too many to mention! I love them all so much!!!

14. If I could have any doll I would definitely want a switch shiho, it is at the top of my wishlist at the moment and in my opinion is one of the most beautiful sculpts... I hope I am able to get one soon !!

15. Luts Senior Delf Bory ^^ with a TON of expensive clothing. And April Story Spring and Amelie. They would make such a perfect trio ;u;
      Again, with unlimited funds for clothing. I would raid freedom teller, ttya, nine9, ringdoll, etc. I also do want a tiny and a big msd baby...I think Linachouchou May and Roseliend's Shasha

#95 cherryquf, Mar 19, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    16. Mine is probably dearmine Nocturn Eclipse. As I'm getting to know my tastes better, I have such regret for not picking him up whenever I saw him in stock at a doll dealer. Alas, it was before I got into BJD's :doh

17. Oh man, I really want a Merry Doll Round Olathe or Fang. They both have such interesting faces and I have so many character ideas for them. I'd also love any of the DollShe female dolls. I really really like the detail in their hands. They look so graceful. I've saving up, so hopefully I'll be able to get at least one of them someday. OH! And DollZone Scorpio. I love that doll to pieces.

18. Loongsoul Farkas, I was just getting into bjds when he came out and waited a lil too long to grab him. :pout: I had no idea that there was difference between limiteds and non-limiteds at the time, and was still trying to figure out what I did and didn't like in a doll. If only he came out a few weeks later... *sigh*

19. I think I just ordered her. A trinity from Dollmore.

20. I generally only like 65cm to 70 cm dolls, but I'm absolutely in love with Soom's Glot and Glati and Hati and Skoll. I need those adorable babies in my life!