1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could only have one....

Apr 2, 2008

1. You got another one in the BF fanclub xD I love Bluefairy TF May, so if I could only get one it'd be her. Seriously she MIGHT be the only BJD I ever get... XP haha

I love Unoa's cute face and poseable body but I like May better xP

2. Easy answer for me. DoC Si. He's the first doll that ever sparked the "awwww want!" response in me. He was and is my dream doll.

3. I love mini fee shushu !!!! Her mold is just so lovley!

4. I would have AOD You. One of the few dolls I have found that actually has a SMILE on his face, and I just love that cocky smirk! I'd get him tanned (I've seen pics; you can't get him from AOD tanned, but I'm using a different dealer), and in addition to a VERY nice sculpt (Don't look at the company pics!! Check out userpics on here (they're hard to find online), because the company pics don't do him ANY justice whatsoever)

On top of that, he's super-affordable (175 without faceup and wig!), and I have to admit, I plan to buy him as soon as I get enough money after buying Alexander (my 57 cm).
      Hope that helps! =)

5. Would have to be Narae!

6. Cara holy night ltd latidoll would be the one. ^ ^
      However, it was sold out long time ago ToT

7. I'd have to go for MNF Seorin. He's adorable but has an evil glint in his eyes that is perfect for a character of mine. I never felt love at first sight, but that cutie really surprised me. O.O

8. DoC Petsha or DoC Leya = love.
      Or Angell Studio Kana (Pink or white) :)

EDIT: That isn't one doll xDD

It would be Leya most likely. ^^;

9. First post here. But I already have my dream boi. DoD DoC Homme Ivan. <3 I love him to pieces. I heard a lot of people don't like him actually, nor Hoo[F] that I have. It's rather unfortunate, they are both quite cute in my opinion.

10. A DOD Shall. I <3 her sooo much

11. Narae. She is really the most beautiful doll, to me. I wasn't going to ever get one, and stick to tiny dolls, but Fairyland tricked me by giving out DES heads, and now I'm going to get a minifee doll, so she has to have a friend... and who better than Narae? Of course I don't have the money, LOL. But now she is in my definate plans :)

12. My Yo-SD Kuuta was my dream doll and i wouldn't trade him for the world

13. Only one? My Kid Delf Ani :) she was the first I really loved, she will be my first BJD. I'm going to get her tomorrow from the customs office. Hope to post some photos of her very soon!

14. Wow--this is a tough choice! It's between Narae and Unoa 1.5 for me. I honestly don't think I could choose one over the other though. Both sculpts really grab me and I play with both pretty equally :)

15. Definitely Narae 43cm. She's the only one I have in this size and I'm happy with her XD.

16. That's easy, I only have one, and am not too interested in getting any others. Bobobie Pixie hed with a male body, and I :aheartbea him so! Poor Pixie is a hed that is seriously underrated, and I love Bobobies - they are like the Volkswagens of bjd - inexpensive, cute, and robust.

17. Narae 43cm - hands down. The face plate is beautiful. It is in proportion to her body, and the face can be mature or younger.

I've been looking at MSD's for a while, and Narae's are the only one that really capture my heart.

All the other MSD's while beautiful don't do it for me - their faces appear to be chubbier than I like - most of them I can't see as adults.

Asneth

18. If I had only one it would be a Dollstown 5 or 7 year old. Clothes are easy to find, reasonably priced and the faces are to die for. Plus they pose very nicely. If I could afford to buy enough clothes to make them a fashion diva it would be a Supia in tan and a Yan. I would love one of those but finding one second hand is impossible, and ordering is so far away both to get and to wait on.

19. Unoa Sist. And I'm lucky enough that she is my only doll! :) I think she's gorgeous and versatile. I love her to pieces!

20. CustomHouse's Little Junior Ais are *technically* in this size range (at 38cm), and if I could only have one MSD-sized, it would be my beloved Meoloo, Peter. :3 I spent so long saving up for him and trying to find the best mold and faceup that would suit him.