1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

If Your Dolls Came To Life

Oct 25, 2014

1. sometimes i dreamt abt that but in fact it might be scary haha

2. If my dolls came to life I'd be terrified. It would be pretty cool if they were alive but then I would no longer be able to decide over them, they'd have their own personalities and who knows if that is cohecent with what I had thought up?

3. I have many dolls, but if my very first doll would came a life I'd say to her that I'm sorry for not having that much time for her as I did before. I still love her. And I hope that we could be friends. (I guess we would, because I know her personality and I could easily be friends with her).
      And I think we would have lot to talk about. :>

I think my other dolls would just run out of the door and wouldn't stick long here :'D

4. That would be funny. Live with a hypogriff... My landlords would drop me out of the house x'D
      Ayana would be shy, and hide under the blanket with Tessa, who would protect Ayana. Macaron, the griff just jump and fly around in my room, when Nova is in the middle of everything. Alicia would left us in a moment, and went to the other cats in the house, or go to somewhere, where she could coaxing the mens.

5. Some people may feel horrible if the dolls become to real human. But I think it is okay for me. I pay attention to them with my true love, I believe that they will not hurt me if they can live like human. Haha! If they are alive, I hope that we can go to a dream place like in Alice's wonderland.

6. Lol, If my complete guy, or my WIP dolls came to life, it might just freak my cat Pacifica out!

Hm, What he'd say (I'm sticking with complete guy for this)...I'm certain he'd be smart-talking, or saying a lot of goofy, innuendo-riddled stuff. Tahmos is very confident and flaunty, and I'm sure that'd be very much reflected in anything he'd ever say or do if given the opportunity.

Oh, and I keep forgetting my little MSD Sadako! :doh She'd probably ask if she could pet or play with my cat, or probably feed the fish or something sweet-natured. Or maybe comment about Tahmos' goofy attitude. She's a little more modest than he is:lol:.

7. It would be a huge mess. In less than a day they would make me go bankrupt. And no time to breathe.

Justin and Audrey would make Jasmine hack my bank accounts and spend all of it at once. Lauren would obviously join them and go shopping. Kyung Joon would play games and smoke until my white bedroom becomes yellow. Claire would read my books and Dayton listen to music. Hayden would make everyone nervous, because he can't sit down for a minute.
      Peony would watch my Animes and Amélie play with my cat Samy and the third would stick to me and help me stop the grown-ups. And Madison? He is nowhere to be found...

It would be my downfall.

8. If my dolls came to life they would be very happy that they are ALL dressed to the nine...

9. *shivers* As much as I love dolls, I think that would be nightmare fuel for me.

10. I think Cicero would be really cute and fun, like a feminine little brother/nephew/son. Dhalsim would be so calm and gentle. I feel like I could confide in him about anything.

11. Hmm, frankly I don't think it would be a whole lot different than it is now, except possibly a whole lot noisier to the neighbors. Lol, I already "hear" them in my head all the time anyway. ;)

Lue would still be wanting new clothes, toys, purple things, etc., and just as demanding of my attention, love, and approval. :3nodding:

Freyr would probably want a real Luger with real bullets and probably want to take part with his "army" in whatever training maneuvers the military had going on, much to the military's surprise. Lol, I'd probably have to find him an old army surplus jeep somewhere to ride around in, and he'd be constantly pestering me to order him to go invade someplace. :roll:

Wraith would still be inviting every spider and stray insect to make themselves at home and offering them unexpected and inconvenient places to live... like in Lue's suitcase. :doh

Tully would probably want to take marine studies at the University here and then he could go work with the Dolphins at the Hilton Waikaloa....

Hmm....
      Actually, now that I think about it, my life would be a lot more fun if they all came to life! :thumbup

For certain, cuddling and sleeping with Lue would definitely be a lot more interesting! :wiggle Lol! ;)

12. I've had an Isao in a box for the last seven years. I imagine he would not be happy at all.

My Elisha would be pissed that she's been in a closet for two years because cats keep trying to eat her.

My vampire Tae would be pissed that I've still never named him or gotten him a proper fiber wig.

...And the Eckstine head stashed in a drawer would be reeeeally upset. <_>;

13. Ha ha, they would ask me for clothes, which I would gladly provide, if they pick up some slack around here so I could spend more time sewing. I would expect them to sweep and mop the floors, keep the dishes cleaned and put away, wash the windows, clean the bathroom, the cabinetry, wash and fold/hang clothes.....and it might not be too bad if they went out and got a part time job, say at McDonald's while they are at it. I have problem cooking for them.

My husband would then get me a male doll, so he could have help with some of the remodeling we have to do.

Hmmmmm.....

14. Hmm, if they were alive as dolls and had the personalities I thought up for them thatd be pretty cool as they are pretty laidback characters and we'd get along I think...dont think they'd be too nightmarish, but then again I only have 2 dolls at the moment!
      Though making them clothes would be a lil more awkward haha xD

If they had entirely different personalities to what I thought up then I'd hope we got along if we didnt...then booo~

15. Assuming my first reaction wouldn't be to freak out and smash them with a hammer and then check myself into the loony bin then I'd probably be instantly murdered due to my chop-shop habits :mwahaha

16. If my dolls came alive.. I think I'd be satisfied! Others, maybe not so much. Reika is like a carbon copy of me but with a gothic face up, that not too many people I know approve of.

17. I would want to be happy if I had dolls that came to life, like that would be really cool and you can find out what they would really be like and how close their true personality would be to what you came up with for them. However, in reality I think I would be terrified to see dolls suddenly come to life. It is a very interesting question though.

18. If my dolls came to life they would be very curious to the world. And they tell me what dress, makeup they like, then I will try my best to get their satisfaction. :hug:

But I would be terrible to see my dolls come to life....:aeyepop:

19. if my dolls came to life... well from what i envision of my crew, they would totally ditch me, because they are all Too Cool For School™ and want to discover the mysteries of the universe and unveil death itself, and dont get me started on all the inner circle issues....they would have no time for someone such as myself haha!
      id probably just watch them from afar, with all the knowledge on how to solve their relationship problems and with no way to tell them without being a creep lol
      gosh, this is an interesting topic, my head is reeling from imagining these kids being alive! @ q @

20. well, I guess if he comes to life as human in his doll form...it would be exciting, as long as it's not a living doll...that would be creepy...