1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Illusion Spirit Discussion thread

Sep 1, 2010

1. MoC posts photos of Annabele right before their vacation. I have a week to convince myself that I'm not completely in love with her. Pretty sure I will fail, but I have a chance.

2. I know, right? I just found her today and it drives me insane that I can't find any more pictures of her. She's such a beauty~

3. Heh, that's how I feel about Phoenix, and with the girls' body shots, she still has more promo shots than poor Annabele. The fact that both girls were displayed in wigs that covered half their faces drives me insane though, part of why I'm eagerly awaiting owner photos of Phoenix once she turns up. I actually asked if there were any photos of Phoenix without her wig in the news thread after the announcement, and the MoC rep said they'd asked for wigless photos too but hadn't received any. ¬.¬

4. Anyone have an idea what size eyes the girls take?

5. Phoenix's page says she takes 16mm eyes.

6. Ah, thank you. I figure her sisters will be the same.

7. There seems to be one or two more pictures of Annabelle on Jeeryama (sp?)'s ebay listing for her :)

I plan on ordering either her or Phoenix in a few days >D

8. For those who already have IS dolls, how thick/heavy is the resin? :3

9. Wolfy-kun, glyndon

Annabel is really pretty... so tempting T_T But my Quinlan will probably be already sharing the body with other girl, so... no room for her now >< I'd love to see more of her pics though ^^

10. @HikaruKun
      I have an AngelHeim Zion at home and a Minos from IS and he is much lighter than my Zion even for the size difference. Hope that can help you ^-^

11. Everyone seems to be watching Annabel XD. That is one problem I have with Illusion Spirit, there are not very many out there. I have 2 1/3 boys, but that has nothing to compare to the females... which I want to steal the elbow joint of... >_>.

My friend is tempted at ordering an Annabel with Tan skin, that might be interesting.

I asked MoC about how the tanning process went and I found out that the tan is all the way through. I don't have much experience with tan dolls so I am not sure if this is surprising or not. I have heard that a lot of dolls are layered instead of all the way through.

12. So nice to be back in this Discussion thread..:cheer. Finally, after such a long wait, my IS Phoenix finally came last Monday. I took a vid of her box opening. The link is in my signature below..YouTube!

Hehehe.. So happy!!

13. Eeep! Thanks for the video; I'm one of those people who's been waiting for owner shots of Phoenix! :D Uh-oh. . .She's pretty even without a faceup. . . My wallet is giving me a death glare now! XD Especially since I've realized that even if she doesn't end up working as my OC she could make a great shell for my blood elf rogue, too. ^^;

Well, at any rate, thank you again, and congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing her with a faceup; I always enjoy seeing non-factory faceups.

14. I am thinking of buying Annabel. With her company face-up... Because I do like the pictures and I think that I could't do it better.

15. I want to see a blank head of Annabel or any owner pics in general but I guess that's not going to happen till my friend actually buys her. She's set so just have to raise the funds.

One problem with factory default face-ups is that they may not even be what they have for the company photos. Though, my Toki is pretty close to it. So who knows.

16. One quick shot of my newly arrived Qinglan. She's wonderful ^_^

[​IMG]

17. I've an Annabel that's been shipped to the dealer, so ideally that means I'll have her soon.. I'll post pics of her ASAP , she's WS and blank and i'll get one of her blank before I do her faceup.

18. Averret: I can't wait to see her! I hope she arrive's soon!

19. So people anyone interested inot the new boy of 70cm?
      I found interesting the body,it's very well sculpted imo.