1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Illusion Spirit Discussion thread

Sep 1, 2010

1. I just found out about the 70 about 5 seconds ago and had to post something about it.

I saw the first few pictures of him and thought he was gordious! But in some angles I am not a fan of his eye shape... Or something I don't know. For instance on the MoC images I thought they were all amazing till the front on. Perhaps I do not find that particular parting very flatering on him... Who knows XD.

Goodness I don't have the money for him not with a convention around the corner. Not to mention... I have no idea how he'd fit with my others oO. 9 cms taller then the others... I'd have to make a new race for him. But a giant doesn't seem to fit... Oh well, perhaps this will convince me NOT to get him.

I WANT to see those elbows on my 1/3 boys! I've been soo jealous of the girls because of them.

And the ripped body is significantly different then my boys (they are both IS, a Toki and a Minos ). I am not sure what I'm going to do with those veins.

Wow that's a rather long reviewish-thing.

2. So i was right about the scarred cheste..i thinked that was my wrong impression..actually i'm interested in the body,i love to see well sculpted body and i like the shep of the muscle.
      Still don't know,something about this body make not so keen about it,maybe it's just my impression,i love the thighs and the calves as well.

3. Does anyone know if the 1/3 jointed hands interact with other brands of dolls? Specifically, I was hoping to put them on an Angel of Dream body. I love jointed hands, but I love the dolls I already have too!

4. I love the new doll too! The problem is that I am waiting for ZiLong(Dragon Doll) And I just bought/ordered Annabele today!!!! So must wait to buy a new doll. ( I think my husband would freak out when I buy another doll after this! So I must wait at least a half year before I can talk about that issue.....!) But perhaps more will come after this one. And mostly companies have at the end of the year events.. So I wait for that to happen(then I can say to my man that it is an offer we cannot let go by....)

5. Does anyone have hybrid with IS boy head and AOD body? I wonder will the head fit it or not. I'd like to try^^ I ordered Adrian's head yesterday.

6. Hello thar :3 I wanted in on this thread. IS's are really gorgeous. Saving up to buy an Adrian :) Looks like he's really popular (according to this thread) but he lost out to Phoenix lol (she's really pretty as well but I prefer guys ;) )

7. I honestly prefer guys as well. Some day I might get myself a bigger girl... but not the point XD.

I have always had a thing for the androgynous boys as most people would say. Though my Toki doesn't look nearly as feminine as the company pics now. I still need to figure out what resin color he is so I can buy him jointed hands oO. Darn used dolls XD.

Never did I really show much interest in Adrian for some odd reason -shrug-

8. I 'noticed' toki before Adrian but the company pictures made him look too pretty for my character :3

9. Did I just kill this thread? .___.

10. XD no dear!!I just guess that Illusion spirit isn't just so popular.I would say that i love adrian,i'm in madly in love with the muscular body sigh..but right now..no money...TYT

11. well i can tell that i love thsi body, unfortunately i cannot afford it right now, also i'm wondering about resin match with other company, so far i love angell-studio heads, but the body isin't my cup of tea....

12. Anyone gotten their IS recently??

13. Hi, um, I was wondering if someone could help me out~

I kind of seriously love Annabel for one of my characters, but... I can't find many reviews of IS's resin quality or poseability, especially for the girl body. Could someone help me out? :3 The biggest issues for me are: Is the resin nice / not too shiny, thin, or cheap / a nice color, and is the poseability good for the 1/3 girl body? I really appreciate any help :) Thank you!

14. I can't help unfortunately ^^" have you tied to search here some thread of comparison or something like that?

15. I tried, but no one has ever done one :(

16. Gosh..i'm so sorry...T3T
      maybe if you like her just go and buy her..i guess that could worth a try!

17. lol I think I'm going to. x3 she might just be too pretty to miss. Hopefully she'll be fine-- I've managed to find some pics of IS's girl body around, and it looks okay :P

18. Yesterday my Annabel has arrived. She is not cheap looking. She has Nice hands and feet(you see her nails really good). I am content with her. She has THE boddy of à dollzone sd 59 cm. I do have a clovera
      Of dollzone. she almost looks THE Same. (sorry for THE cappitals but I writing on a iPad and I am dutch so hè is correcting me). What Else do you want to know? @roserising.....

19. wow i'm such happy for you really, i'm curious about the resin match!

20. I have a yellow skin but it is more white than my dollzone yellow skin. So it is fine by me.