1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Illusion Spirit Discussion thread

Sep 1, 2010

1. Anyone else notice that they've got Ying Nian dressed as Columbo and/or Castiel? xD

2. Thank you for sharing!

LOL you're right!

3. I second this XD
      so true!

4. I dressed my Annabel with clothes from Allice collection's. I do not have underwear yet, because what I bought did not fit her. She comes not with high heels. She has flat feet. But they are nice. So when you want that high heels you must buy them extra

5. Thanks for sharing the info,wonder is Illusion Spirit is planning to realese heeled feet.

6. Hi, I am thinking about getting Annabel but I not sure yet. Is the quality worth the price? (I am very very picky! XD) From what I can tell she looks very beautiful i just want some feed back! :D

7. She is allright! I do not see why it is not worth to buy her? I am fond of my Annabel! Because of her 22cm head, her wig fit better. My Orlando from dollzone is 21 and her wig is al says too big!

8. I guess I'll belong to this thread soon. I ordered a minos. Has any one had trouble finding clothes for him? He's not a 60cm but not quite a 68cm. How do you deal with this? What fits him?

9. Orlanda Thank you for your input! I will defiantly look into her more now! :) I'm so glad to hear that her wig fits snug! I have so much trouble with my KizDoll Saiy and his wig slipping and sliding around, but I guess its just because his head is sloped funny! It would be nice to have a doll with a well fit wig!

10. There's some new dolls from Illusion Spirit, the 70Cm boy is simply amazing!

11. I saw these yesterday on Mint on Card. I must say I wasn't overly impressed with their latest release. I'm not sure what's not right about them exactly. Basilisk was a good one not my favorite, but a good one. Valentine wasn't too bad... But the rest not so much. Curoi looks REALLY off if you ask me.

I think their picture quality has gone down with this release. The colors seem really washed out or just plain not right (seems like my favorite saying this post >_<).

12. Curois faceup is really light, especially around the eyes.
      maybe thats why he looks so off? :S

love Qian Chen, he reminds me of soul doll chiron exept he looks like he has a wider nose.
      Gona have to save up for him <3

13. I'm not sure what is but i'm not so much positive about those new dolls as well, but i do agree that maybe the promo pics didn't show the dolls at their best....
      Maybe with different face-ups all doll would be great....

14. People no one yet have in hands the stunning new 70cm male body from Illusion Spirit?In piccies seems amazing wondering how will looks like in real ^^

15. I actually really like Curois' look ^_^;; Although I do admit, their promo pics for these new dolls aren't the greatest >_< I'm really pondering ordering a Curois head, but I think I'm going to wait for owner pictures to start popping up until I make my final decision

16. does anyone have a I.S Anabel they can share pics of? I can't seem to find any owner photos of her and they have a sale going on til this friday :(!

17. If you look in the waiting room for Illusion Spirit I know there are a few. None of which have the company default (but I haven't really checked recently so I could be wrong). You would have search for it though. I know there are not very many though. A friend of mine has one ordered, but that doesn't help you much XD.

18. Glow n dark thank you really for the link of the pics!