1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Peeved at Leeke! Is it just me??

Apr 10, 2007

1. I've only ever ordered reservation wigs, however those they don't make until they have the orders all in so I expect a long wait time. However if you've ordered something that isn't reservation then that's pretty bad

2. It happens at leeke.. both orders I took part in were shipped in more-less correct time.
      Maybe it's about interest .. don't know. We always ask when they'll be shipped after waiting period (those 17 working days or longer if there's wig from pre-order) and Leeke always answer (though it takes few days on their BBS)
      I've been reading about people haveing trouble with them.. and I find it really unprofessional at Leeke side.. though.. wigs are great :)

And as I remember they don't make any wig before someone orders. I think they've changed that some time ago.. so they don't have wigs in hands. Ordering person has to wait one way or another.

3. My previous leeke order only took about a month/month and a half and that was for a reservation wig. I ordered a normal wig in black... and it's backordered after waiting over a month to receive it :|

4. Oh wow..... it seems Leeke's customer service is quite extreme..... from what I've read so far, you could receive your purchase (of wig, non reserved) anywhere from within a week to over 6 months........

Mine wasn't a reserve wig...... not that it'll be able to give me an estimate of when it will arrive...... I just wish they had some kind of confirmation email or sth to put you at ease. If it takes 2-3 months to make and ship, at least they could tell me......

In a way, I feel that I was fooled into this as I may not have ordered from them had I know it would take this long. Then again, I didn't ask around here first did I?

Oh well.....

I hope the wig will get here by May..... 2 months......

5. I've ordered one wig direct from their site, non-reservation, and it came in a week. Every other order I've done though has been during a reservation period, and in a group order. They've always taken at least 2-3 months to get the whole order out to us. I think the first two we did took about 4 or 5 months total to get everyone's there and correct. ^^; The latest one I think only took a couple of months or less (not quite sure though, as I was away when they arrived!). It sucks, but Leeke has the best range and quality wigs out there, so I guess we just put up with it. The BJD hobby is all about waiting, so one sort of gets used to it.

Like others, I've completely forgotten about what wigs I had ordered sometimes when I eventually do recieve them! It's a bit of a suprise! XD

6. I ordered three reservation wigs in mid-march, give or take, and the wigs arrived last wig.

7. I know that there's a lot of waiting involved in the hobby but surely having to wait over a month for something that isn't a reservation item is a bit out of order? It just seems like a bit of an excuse for poor service to me, especially when others are getting similar items within two weeks of ordering.

When I pay $80 for something (including 20 shipping... yay EMS) I kind of expect said item to be out of their door as soon as humanly possible or atleast some kind of communication if there's a hold up. =/
      Or maybe that's just me.

8. Is it just me or does Leeke's shipping charge seem absolutely outrageous?

$50 for five pair of shoes to the US?! :o I'm new to the world of BJD collecting but have placed much larger orders with several vendors now in Korea and the shipping wasn't anywhere near that.

Does anyone have any insight into why they charge so much?

Thanks,

Penny

9. Is it just me or does Leeke's shipping charge seem absolutely outrageous? $40 for three pair of shoes to the US?! :o And that was after I removed two pair because it had been a >$50 charge!

I'm new to the world of BJD collecting but have placed much larger orders with several vendors now in Korea and the shipping wasn't anywhere near that.

Does anyone have any insight into why they charge so much?

Thanks,

Penny

10. I just did a mock order for 3 pairs of shoes and my shipping came out to $23. I'm in the US too. Maybe you should try ordering again?

11. Leeke customer service varies widely.

I ordered wigs from them through a group order spring of last year and it went fine.

My sis and I were in separate group orders in mid-December. She got one wig promptly, the other in early February. The group order I was in was split up into different shipments. I got one wig within a month. The second did not arrive until late February, despite being in stock the whole time! The order was run by Jennifer from Dolls and Friends and she said she emailed Leeke almost every day and bugged them about it, because I wasn't the only one.

12. I've not ordered from Leeke before because everytime I go to their English website, I see nothing but unsightly complaints on their notice board... so although I liked their wigs, it turned me off a bit. I did however, go to Dollga, because they seem to carry a few Leeke stuff and my order came through very quickly!

13. NEWS : Got email that they shipped out my order yesterday. Got my fingers crossed that the item is in good shape.

Not sure if I still want to buy from them in the future though.... unless they have a wig that really really stuns me..........

Good luck to all those who are still waiting......

14. Thats a real shame with Leeke ;_; I ordered a wig for me and my friends dolls, and some eyes for her boy and we had no problems. Recieved them in about 4-7 days after the order was placed. So it's saddening to read bad reviews like this..makes me a bit cautious x__X

15. I would ask for my money back and see if I could order it elsewhere

16. i've placed orders for 2 wigs and i think i would have some waiting to do!

17. I waited 1 month for wigs that's not on reserve.

I don't know how long reservation item takes though. I just ordered some O_O

18. I've placed 8 orders with LeekeWorld, though the most recent was in December. All of my orders came about a month and a bit or less after they were ordered. (they use to have it so that in stock wigs shipped within days, but waiting for a wig to come in stock could take what felt like forever)

My only negative experience was one group order shipped in two EMS boxes which Leeke didn't tell me was the case, and I nearly had a heart attack when half my group order did not arrive.

Most recently, Leeke sent me a wig from my order twice! I've written to tell them they sent the correct wig with my first order, but they insist it was not sent and thus why I now have a second copy.

Oh well.

I'm sorry about everyone's problems. The wigs are generally really nice and fit so many dolls so well. I find generally the wigs arrive very fast once they have been shipped.

Oh, and yes, I think Leeke has some of the most expensive EMS shipping of any company. One of my first orders was 4 wigs and shipping was $36 o_O I paid about that amount to Blue Fairy for shipping for one of my TFs!

19. I've ordered a couple wigs from Leeke and it seems to take a good month if not more for them to arrive. Good luck with your transaction...

20. This is a big shame to hear. D:

I plan to order two-three wigs from them quite soon, simply because the quality is so nice and I love their wigs. I had better prepare for a possibly very long wait.