1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 4.3

Mar 2, 2017

1. Thank you! Wow the height difference is more obvious than I expected. Do you find that tops for MiniFees fit iMda well?

2. I have been so intent on sewing especially for her, I have never tried any of my minifee dresses on her until now! Thank you for asking - because it really is a great fit! Reference

It's slightly tighter around the chest.

[​IMG]

Btw I have tried on pants previously, and they don't get past her hips.

3. I see a workup head on the iMda Facebook page that they are sculpting Monika as a 4.3 size now! Probably ready for preorder soon!

4. Ohh thank you, that helps alot! I love your sewing too :)

5. [​IMG]IMG_0458 2 by Walker Girl, on Flickr

I'll just drop a pic of my lovely girl. Lol. (Excuse her outfit I'm still learning to sew so I'm not that good yet.)

6. She's adorable! The dress looks cute!

7. Thanks!! I'm really obsessed with her right now. I like to dress her up the most out of all my dolls.

8. Walkergirl, your Manon looks adorable and precious! iMda's Manon is actually what made me change my mind about MSD size :XD:Too bad I missed her ordering period :doh

There's now another 4.3! It's Monika! Who's ordering?
      I still prefer Manon's face... simply because Monika looks like she's angry most of the time lol

I saw on twitter (stalked their replies :sweat) and saw they're planning to release 4.3 Sophia (boy ver.) next year :D Hopefully they'll do Sara eventually~

9. Thank you! Shes my favorite doll right now so I'm spoiling her more then my other ladies. Soom has some of the most beautiful girls. I was considering doing the Monika but your right she does look a little angry. Honestly with Soom the doll looks better in person then in the company pictures. I might hold off until the next 4.3 size cause I want a pair of twins for my next order. :love

10. Haha, I would too if I had a Manon! She's literally my favorite Soom sculpt along with Nicole and Dorothy :love but the rest are all lovely too! I'm looking to collect all of them except for maybe one or two~
      Yeah, Monika looks kind of stern and upset while Manon gives off a soft and melancholy feel~ Maybe it's the eyebrows?
      I am still considering Monika though because she looks great with steampunk clothing :D

A pair of twins? Are you waiting for another 4.3 Manon or..? :ablink:

11. Lol! Well if another Manon came out then yes I'd make sure I could have another for a pair of twins but if not I was planning on doing a pair of 3.0 girls and making them twins. I have a few sculpts that I love the the 3.0 size to. I just have to wait and gather some funds. Lolol. I used to also have a 1.7 doll but I didn't bond with her to well so I sold her. I highly encourage you to forget the stock photos they are showing for Monika. If you don't like her face-up you can have a face-up artist like Angel Toast do an amazing face-up for you. Her sculpt itself is lovely and the body is just the right amount of skinny and curvy. I love the soom 4.3! <3 <3 <3

12. Ahhh, I was so hoping for another 4.3 girl as I regret not buying Manon... I'm now so tempted to get Monika <3

13. I am tempted by Monika too! It looks like a better face up than some of there recent ones!

14. Good idea! I want to do twins as well! Especially one with open eyes and the other one with sleepy eyes :D I love the 3.0 size sculpts as well; Nicole, Dorothy, Amelia, and Gian are my favorites! :love
      Man, I feel you, I need to gather funds as well so I'm selling most of my manga, doujinshi, and anime figurine collections... :eek:
      Did you sell your 1.7 on DoA?
      Haha, actually after many days of looking at just Monika's head, I've grown to like her face up.. I have ideas for her hair and clothes now. Yeah, I really like the body for 4.3! I think it's my favorite iMda size even though I started out disliking sizes bigger than 30cm :lol:I might even go for their 5.2 if they release another Sara with face up.

15. I just realized there two breast sizes to choose from! Does anyone have any recommendations?

16. Trust me. I'm saving for two 3.0 size Imda girls,(I love the idea of one with half open sleepy face and the other awake) I'm saving to buy my first ever diorama to make a super cute room, and I have two other dolls coming my way both fairyland girls. It's a hectic month. I also splurged on moritime outfits to have the cutest clothes for my MSD size girls. I'm hoping to find some cute outfits that will work with Manon's body. She's a strange hybrid, not anything like a fairyland or lut's build. I wish I had a Volks MSD size but I have only the thicker baby body which defiantly doesn't work for comparison. Lol.

Soom doesn't really make a huge breast size difference. My Manon has the smaller size and it's almost like an Iplehouse Kid in how flat she is. I believe it's almost like what some companies do with children bodies. They make is hard to tell whether it's a boy doll or a girl because the female body hasn't developed any breasts yet. This makes clothing either really hard if you have clothes more wide for a bigger chested doll but easy if your dolls are more flat in the chest area.

17. I believe 3.0 Modigli will be part of their upcoming November pre-orders (judging from their answer to someone on weibo) :D I hope they can spoil us with an open eye Modigli and a closed eye one ! Though I kind of want a sleepy Gian or Dorothy... Ahh, I'm in love with all of their sculpts/face ups! :XD:

Will your diorama be DIY or already made? I actually own several dioramas but they're all for smaller sized figures like nendoroids lol

Man, I feel you! I currently have 1 pre-order in progress and I already bought around 10 outfits (various sizes :lol:) and now I'm about to decide on 2 MSD/SD figures to purchase (and do layaway). Outfits are so expensive but we all like to spoil our dolls :XD:
      iMda's 4.3 is lovely sculpt but their chest size is smaller than average MSDs :eek:Maybe you can get Manon's outfit tailored? There are some people who do BJD clothing commissions online~

18. Oh my if thats true I might cave and get her. She has smaller lips though and I love the big pouty lips. Lets just wait and see what they release. I'm going to be buying a MSD sized Diorama from Etsy and then spending hours on making it unique and personalized. (Lots of paint and cute accessories will be added.) I have been looking online for the best Bjds to have a pair of twins with and honestly I don't want to change my mind with Soom. I just really want a pair of twins from Soom so that's what I'm going to do.

It's really cool that you have a lot of dioramas! I wish I had the space to make one for all my dolls! Lol (not sure how I'd do that though)

Tags: