1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 4.3

Mar 2, 2017

1. She pulls this style off very well! She looks so delicate <3

2. Manon is being sold again Feb 8th
      the SOOM emporium

Question: from what I understand here the posing is much better than the 5.2. Can 4.3 sit up unaided ? without using her hands to keep her sitting up straight?

#82 TreeLore, Feb 5, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    3. She sits nicely. Bend the hips properly and slouch the upper torso forward out of the regular position. It looks fairly natural and is a stable position. You can place the hands in her lap for instance; no support needed. She will also sit without bending forward at the torso joint, but it looks a bit strained. I'm overall very happy with her posing.

4. I don't have any problem having her sit up. Lol the real question is if I want my girly to have a twin or not. Hummmmmm.

5. According to a (translated) tweet that came out last week there's also going to be a sleepy eyed Manon released this time. She's not up yet but then Soom often put the pictures up over a few days. I have a NS Manon and am thinking of getting a CW, sleepy eyed one with a larger bust. If so mine won't be twins but I do have 5.2, 2.6 and 3.0 twins already.

6. I don’t know how I feel about the sleepy head. Any opinions? The eyes are barely there it’s kinda weird to me...

7. @Walkergirl The eyes look all black, it's a bit spooky. I wonder if a pair of eyes with smaller irises i.e. more white, would look more natural? Or having her glance more to the side? That said, I mostly love her to pieces and would consider sleepy eyes if I were getting one. Then again the regular face looks so pretty too. I think the faceup, eyes, wig, and outfit come together beautifully. Especially in white skin.

8. I can't believe her outfit is sold out already, I really wanted it so much.

9. I wanted to get her outfit as well. I'm very sad its not available.

10. I think the outfit sold out in less than two hours! I was busy at the release time and it was gone when I checked.

11. I'm new to the 4.3 but loving her so much! I was wondering if there have been any announcements regarding future reopening of 4.3 sales? Also, has anyone ordered direct that can attest to the Soom experience? I looked over the company review thread and the posts were less than encouraging to say the least. :(

12. Hi Virginia, I have ordered 7 iMda dolls directly from Soom over the last two years and have had no issues at all. I think they had staffing issues or something like 6 months ago. A few people were unhappy about the faceup they received, and some of the shipments were delayed. I imagine they're back on track now; I currently have two open orders with them. Btw the iMda sculpt artist's daughter (Jin) has joined the team, her English is very good and she's wonderful to communicate with. She takes great care of the facebook page and is easy to reach there. Regarding the rest of Soom, I don't know.

They mentioned a 4.3 boy earlier this year if I remember correctly.. I think it was in a post or comment on IMDA DOLL . Maybe somebody in the facebook group knows more.

13. Thank you, Eva! Love your work too. :D

14. I have many dolls from iMda and Soom and I don't think you need to worry. They did have a period a few years ago when dolls were not adequately packed but they learned their lesson and everything is now very well packed!

15. Thanks, Nancy! Just have to wait for the order to open sometime now. *sigh*

16. Hi Virginia, I have several of the Imda kids and have had no issues with orders, faces or communication with Soom. The Manon 4.3 is a really nice size and one of my favorites. The waiting for the release of the sculpts is the hardest part, I'm hoping they offer Fepe 3.0, she hasn't been offered since 2015 [​IMG]

17. Well I am one lucky duck. A Monika is coming my way second hand! I love adopting. <3 <3 <3

18. Congratulations, you're going to love her!

19. Thank you!!

20. Is anyone buying the new 4.3 Sara or Dan? I'm thinking of Dan myself :3.

Tags: