1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

iMda 4.3

Mar 2, 2017

1. I seem to have had fraternal twins jump in my cart.

2. What size dress will fit these girls, I just got mine and none of the MSD clothes look right on her.

3. Congrats! I have two of them myself and do my own sewing, but I hear that dresses made for iMda 4.3 (basic chest) tend to fit Forever Virginia's Briar Kid and Supiadoll MiniSup. Other than that, I recommend this facebook group for all things iMda: iMda Doll Soom

4. I just discovered iMda dolls from neo angelregion / soom, and I have to say, they have really interesting moulds. I fell in love with Valerie (sadly too late since her order period was 2 month before I learnt about her) and Giselle, who I bought :)
      I guess they are made per order so I will have to wait a bit.
      I ordered her beginning of january so a little less than a month ago, seeing that the standard waiting time seems to be 2 month, I guess I'm halfway there :) I love her poutty lips <3 Can't wait to see her IRL because I have never seen one of these dolls before.

By the way, imda released some patterns fit for imda dolls, if you are interested on making your own doll clothes.
      A sewing room

5. Congrats @Astharoshe !! I'm waiting for Giselle too; she's striking. Can't wait to see your girl. Mine is on layaway, so it may be awhile, lol.

6. Thanks ! I'll be on the lookout for pics of your girl :) Congrats to you too

7. Hello, I hope I am on the correct discussion group. I just discovered the Soom Imda dolls at the beginning of June this year. So far I purchased the 2.2 and 3.0 dolls. But today I am so excited that the new 4.3 doll is available and I just purchased one!!! I got the girl, regular head in normal skin with version A face painting. I have a ton of MSD clothes and am hoping something fits her. Any suggestions what MSD girl she is closest in size to? The wig Soom has on her is already sold out, so is a 7-8 or 8-9 best? I appreciate any information about her. I am so looking forward to playing with her. Thank you!

8. Congratulations!! I adore Manon - I have two of her. Her hips/thighs are quite wide, but the upper body is similar to Minifee. If I remember correctly she is right between the two smallest Minifee bust sizes.

Btw if you order clothes made specifically for iMda 4.3, keep in mind she used to come in two bust sizes - details towards the end of this page: 4.3 Monika - Neo-AngelRegion

Lately, only the "basic" chest is offered; I fully support this because the difference is so small.

PS if you're on Facebook I can recommend the iMda group that's there.

9. Thank you for the information! I have Minifee, Narae, Unoa and others that I compared Manon's measurements against. Guess I will just wait until she shows up and have fun trying things on her. I found the Facebook group and put in to join it but have not heard back yet.

10. Manon Sleepy version is so beautiful! :love
      And I've just placed my order with face-up made by Sarasoo! Looking at her measurements, I think she can wear the same clothes as my SDM Volks and Azone Iris collect Petit (at least, they share almost the same height).

#110 Flaxen Hair Girl, Aug 3, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    11. I thought of getting another one in the sleepy version. She is beautiful too. This size (43 cm) is my favorite so I am hoping Soom will come out later with some of the other dolls I have seen on their site. I really like Giselle and Arann too. But Manon is my favorite so I can hardly wait for her.

Congratulations on your order! What skin color did you get?

12. @dollswest
      Thank you for your comment, I ordered the Sleepy version Manon in normal skin.
      And today I got a shipment advice from SOOM! My Manon is on her way home :D
      SOOM is a really reliable company, their waiting time is exactly what's indicated on the online store, often less than expected!

13. And here she is!

[​IMG]

14. She's adorable! Where did you get the cute dress?

15. @nancy_schroeder_ca

Thank you! She wears a lovely dress made by @eva_h few years ago for my Minifee. I recently rehomed all my MNF dolls, I'm very happy I can use that dress again because is very beautiful and well-made :3nodding:

16. Does anyone know where I can get nice shoes for iMda 4.3 Manon???

17. Manon is soooooooooo cute!!! Love her outfit!

18. @sweetpotato

Thank you so much! Here is another pic of my girl :love

[​IMG]

About shoes...as @eva_h wrote, Nymphodisiac and Marble Moon boots and shoes fit wonderfully my Manon! I strongly suggest you to check their Etsy shops!

19. Here's Hellebore, my Manon!
      [​IMG]

She's a faerie. I ordered her way back during her first Soom order! She's an off and on project. One day she'll get a friend, a Valerie I'll call Foxglove.

Tags: