1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMda Modigli 30.5cm discussion part 3

Dec 1, 2016

1. So these are my beautiful twin girls. Sorry I used my phone to take the picture. Didn't want to do professional camera work today. They are so cute! I'm having trouble with clothing. Does 2.6 clothing fit ok? Even if a little short?

[​IMG]20180416_175002 by Walker Girl, on Flickr

2. Your girls are beautiful, Walkergirl! I’m afraid 2.6 clothes won’t fit as they are very much smaller.

3. Imda 3.0 is very cute. I have one before. But I sold it few months ago. Because the body is too soft

4. The 3.0 body has an upper body which is similar to many YO sized dolls. If you find dresses that are a bit longer than you want on a YO size, it will be cute on the 3.0 body. This comparison might help:
      [​IMG]

5. Oh they ar soooo lovely!

6. So cute!!

I Love mabella

#246 Anna0808, Apr 18, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    7. Ohhh
      I think the 2nd hand iMda seems to have loose elastics for some of them
      But mostly is okay
      Was urs brought 2nd hand?

Have u think of ordering directly from Soom in future?

Me too
      I’d choose Mabelle over gian
      But this gian preorder now is worth the price as it comes with two heads option
      They say will not have that in future and the next preorder for gian is 2020 I think?

A little bit off topic but I also found that clothes that are a bit bigger/longer on Blythes work well on iMda 2.2

I have a lot of blythe clothes that I do not like the way they look on Blythes and so was put aside
      I was very suprised how well they look on my 2.2s

#247 kkjeanne, Apr 19, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    8. According to my information, the next release will be the Timps followed by 3.0 Mabelle some time in May. My info is usually good but things can always go wrong and schedules change.

9. does Timp fits OB11 clothes?
      Or smaller like lati yellow?

10. Timps are much smaller. Like Pukipuki or the original little Kelly. Here's a picture of iMda 1.7 Anne with iMda Timp Dubu
      iMda 1.7 Anne and Dubu

11. Has anyone seen the new sculpt? I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it. She's very beautiful.

12. Do you mean Odelie? I'm disappointed her outfit sold out already. I was planning to get the complete set. Now Odelie isnt really Odelie without her original outfit. It was the promotion photos and videos that made me want to get her... but now im not sure. It's silly to sell the outfits separately and not reserve the option to customer who wanted a complete doll? I mean, they should restrict the sale of individual outfits to 3 instead. I might think of getting the boy but he will not be called Odelie.

13. Odelie is very cute! I personally like that they are offering the outfits separately! I frequently like to just get a new outfit for my existing crew. That outfit sold out very fast.

ij

14. I'm quite new to Imda dolls. I also like the fact that they sell the outfit separately but I dont think they ever mentioned that this was a limited set or a collaboration.Even if they did, I probably never heard of how popukar the artist is. I was planning to get her for my first Imda doll but now I'll pass because I dont have clothes for her and it will take a couple of months they release another similar size. I dont want my Imda doll to be bare for a couple of months. Besides, their sculpts look very similar.

15. I was a little disappointed in Odelie. I was hoping for something new and totally different. She looks the same to me as Amelia. Yes those outfits are hard to get! I got one when I ordered my Gian last order, but the ones since have been all sold out within minutes. Speaking of which - has anyone gotten a shipping notice on Gian 3.0? It looks like a couple on Facebook have already received theirs.

16. I don't think something new and totally different is likely from imda. I do like Odelie and I'm thinking about the Coco skin.

17. Odelie in tan is beautiful. I don’t know what to do about Soom dolls. I fall in love with them on the website but when they arrive they do nothing for me. I have four sat in their boxes waiting for me to decide what to do.

18. I'm so sorry to hear that, Smudge - and also feel guilty as I think one of the iMdas may be the Molly you bought from me at Christmas.

I have a lot of iMdas and do find them very difficult to style. The first dolls I got out of storage on New Year's Day (after 2 1/2 years packed away because of our move and needing to renovate this place) were my iMdas - but it took me about 5 months to style them all 'reasonably' - and I'm still having trouble with my 2.6 twins.

Having said that, I still have a large number of dolls carefully stored in my son's garage and think I will sell most of them - or trade them for even more iMdas! I bought another 4.3 Manon in the latest release and she's in my bedroom along with my other recent dolls but she looks so much more delicate. They are such distinctive dolls that they seem to look happiest with other iMdas.

19. Imada dolls remind me of pocerlain dolls except they are made of resins and less chubby. It seems they are hauntingly beautiful in victorian era clothes than casual clothes. If you look on instagram, camelliacandy and aicoda make clothes for imdas. I think the sold out outfit was created by camelliacandy. No wonder why it was sold out so fast!