1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMda Modigli 30.5cm discussion part 3

Dec 1, 2016

1. I think this particular outfit was designed by another Japanese artist though camelliacandy designed the last Manon one.

2. Yes, I believe this outfit was designed by Kuro Usagi. I'm not familiar with him/her but the outfit looked really nice!

I really like the new Odelie sculpt. Like someone mentioned, I see the resemblance to Amelia and think they would be adorable as sisters. I placed an order for the 2.6 Gian already so I won't be able to get Odelie this time around but I'm excited to see pictures of her pop up on this thread :D

3. I've purchased an Odile in Choco but like the white skin to. I'm having a super hard time deciding if I should get one in white skin as well. Does anyone have any photos of their choco girls so I can see them in photos outside of company photos?

4. I should have a Gian 3.0 in choco here sometime within the next few days if it goes through customs with no delay. I will post then.

5. I dont like tiny dolls but I find that I feel there is something magical about the imda dolls

I want to ask if anyone has any knowledge I check the forums and google images and flickr but I cant find anything

Is Colette and Nicole the same, but different sizes?

Does anyone have a picture of the two of them together? I find I cannot tell the difference with them :?

6. iMda usually uses the same name when the make a doll in multiple sizes. They are different sculpts. The eye shape is quite different,
      Colette has been offered in 3,0, 2.6 and 2,2 sizes. I only see 3.0 sizes of Nicole.

7. @nancy_schroeder_ca

Thank you for telling me about that, I can finally see the difference now that you mentioned the eyes!!

Im new to IMDA so I cant tell the difference as easily as people who are more familiar

I thought it was like Volks where the 1/3 size is Suiseiseki and the 1/6 + 1/4 was named Mamu

I already ordered the current Colette in 2.6, I hope for a release of sleeping Nicole 3.0 this year also :)

#267 GreenTeaSlug, Jun 30, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    8. (iMda Modigli 3.0) My Elvie

[​IMG]

9. Hello!
      Here is my new sweet girl)
      Modigli)
      [​IMG]

10. So I recently found a Facebook group that only concentrates on Soom girls. Its an amazing group. Does anyone else know if it?

11. Facebook ticked me off a while ago and I haven't been spending much time there!! What is the name of the group?

12. [​IMG]

When Elvie first arrived, she was so very shy.

13. Elvie is very sweet!!

I haven't been in this thread for a while. I used to have a Colette, but I didn't get along with the body. But soon after I sold her, I was regretting getting rid of her. I don't think I ever did try and wire the body. I was thinking that might help? I just saw that they were having a Dorothy on sale and I was finally in a position to push the buy button, so I did! I never seem to have money when they put one on sale. I so love the look of these dolls, so I'm hoping I can resolve the body issue to my liking. Has anyone wired or sueded the body? Or figured out a way to make them more poseable?

14. That's great to get your new Dorothy! My Elvie poses well. She can stand on her own like in the picture. It sometimes helps when a doll has shoes on for stability when standing.

15. Hi Thread Members! I recently rejoined the iMDA family with a new Modigili. I have had iMDA girls in the past but this is my first Modigili. She is a custom by M. Selaya. I just love her.
      [​IMG]image by My Own Little World, on Flickr

#276 myownlittleworld, Aug 27, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    16. New iMda 3.0 Angélique is up! The dress is limited.

17. she is gorgeous!

18. she reminds me of a pukifee ante. not identical by any means, but the could be cousins

19. I just went to look and yes, I agree with you, she definitely has a look of Ante, such a cute little face!!