1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMda Modigli 30.5cm discussion part 3

Dec 1, 2016

1. Modigli in choco would be too cute >_<

2. @Stokiaci same here! Choco Modigli is one of the original dolls that made me fall for iMda sculpts in general. If I was able to get her, especially with her stock makeup from March 2019 :eusa_pray I'd be content! Although I still want a tawny Amellia and a NS Dorothy before calling the colllection "complete" hehe

On another note, I was finally able to secure a slot with my dream local faceup artist for my Simonne! :whee: Off she goes~

3. OMG, Modigli is being re-released in choco skin! I'm over the moon. I definitely plan in bringing her home.

4. OMG she is so cute in choco! And hehe seeing all these posts from a few months ago about wanting a choco Modigli... You guys got your wish! That's so cool! :D

Also I forgot to post this earlier, but I'm making a jersey for Leonie:
      [​IMG]

5. Leonie is soo cute. I should post more pictures of my Amellia.

I placed my order for Modigli. I also order the heart hands and the pretty blue eyes. I love how they look with the choco skin. I just need some clothes and a wig.

6. I'm very tempted to snag a Choco Modigli, plus her faceup this time around is so adorable :D it's a bit of a bad timing for me finance wise, however. How I wish iMda did layaways >.> At least I can debate about it until October 5th!

7. Just wanna squeee a little about the ADORBS bunny ears for the 3.0 girls, with the new Amellia! I am obviously not getting one (though I was sooooo tempted by the bunny ears... Leonie no bunny though :( ) but this one is just so ridiculously cute. Especially love how you get three ears with each pair of bunny ears - both ears sticking up, and then one that's half-folded.

Amellia

And the special wig is so cute - kinda glad I missed it, I probably would've tried going for it and the bunny ears...

[​IMG]
      Older photo of Leonie NOT falling off a log!

8. Lol, I had to tell myself I don't need twins! Plus, I'm still waiting for Modigli.

9. I loved the wig and the dress so so much! too bad they were both sold out by the time I saw the new preorder :( oh well! I'm currently working on my Simonne - she returned from the faceup artist in October and I'm gathering her parts. Then, I'm thinking of venturing into the 4.3 realm so best not to get tempted by Amellia for now!

10. @Stokiaci thankfully I am not at all a twin collector so the thought did not cross my mind. I do keep meaning to buy the new heart hands in Tawny skin so I was just a twinge tempted by the ears + hands but... I'm saving up to either get a really nice wig for Leonie OR for getting an Elodie (whenever she's available) so I was able to talk myself out of it in the end.

@Dayme - eeee so excited for Simonne! She's a bit more rare than some of the other girls. I keep staring at the 4.3 ones but the fact that they're not really available in darker skintones kinda makes them a no-go for me. I would LOVE a tan Valerie or a grey Manon!

I also just received a cardigan from oddprincess on etsy and it is SO CUTE. She makes a lot of (really pricy) outfits for the 3.0 girls and man, I tell you guys, this cardigan is so worth it.

11. @Dayme - Omg, I guess I never paid much attention to Simonne. She's so adorable with her cheeks! I can't wait to see yours. I don't need her! I really don't but my gosh she's so cute.

@Lelite - I'm not either but the newest Amellia is so cute, I definitely considered it. I would really prefer a different face. Then I'll have a trio of girls.

12. @Lelite oh OddPrincess is so utterly talented and makes the most beautiful iMda outfits! The price point is a bit steep for me, but please do share the end result of your dolls wearing her garments!

Also thank you everyone for the kind comments about Simonne. I was so excited about the faceup pictures the artist sent to me! I'll include them in a spoiler here for anyone interested - I initially intended to make her a blond girl but seeing her come to life after the faceup, I see her with a black wig! It's so surprising how artists can completely change the atmosphere of a doll through their faceup style :D Getting an iMda custom painted is a first for me - my other girls have default faceup, or were bought secondhand with custom faceups already applied. But the whole experience was really tons of fun! I might order more blank dolls in the future~

[​IMG]

13. Awe, look at the little pout! I love the feathery lower eyelashes.

And I actually find that particularly with iMda sculpts, the face-up can make a dramatic difference on the doll. They're just so versatile that with just a bit of skilled application of paint, they can be completely transformed into whatever the owner wants.

14. Hello! I just got an Elodie in choco, secondhand! She's on the older (single joint) body though so I'm thinking of hybriding her on another 1/5 body. Here she is wearing some of my knits!

[​IMG]

15. @Jextia congrats on getting choco Elodie, that doll is a gem and a cutie :D and good luck with hybridizing! I having seen many iMda hybrids around. But their bobble heads would probably fit a 1/5 perfectly. Also those knits are adorable!

16. I swapped out my Angie's outfit for the holidays and I'm back in love :chibi:aheartbea
      Her name suits her, she really looks like an angel to me! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

[​IMG]

17. @Jextia Aw, congrats on the Elodie! I'm still waiting for iMda to open up another preorder for this cute girl...

@Dayme Oh gosh, Angelique is just the cutest. Especially with that lovely latte wig color!

Also, you guys... I think there's a brand-new 3.0 girl coming soon!

[​IMG]

18. Ohhh gosh, she's absolutely adorable. I'd love to bring her home but finances won't allow it at this time. Maybe, in the future I can pick her up.

On no, I saw her in choco and now I'm really smitten.

19. Momo is so incredibly adorable <3

20. That Momo only 1 is just too cute! :chibi
      A thought crossed my mind to get a blank Momo but... I should really hold off >u< my current dollies need more love before a new sister :lol: