1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul Cats ~ Jack, Lulu, and Lora discussion part 1

Jun 25, 2010

1. chibi-kagu: An excellent decision! My offer stands - I'll assist anybody who can't navigate the website to get signed up or to place their orders!

2. IoS posted more info; green is an interesting choice for cats indeed. :lol:

From IoS (link)

Here's a notice of resale on Dec.
      <JACK & LULU & LORA>
      * The period of Sale : Dec. 15 ~ Dec. 25!
      * Skin Color : Your choice of 3 colors (New-normal, New-white and Pink or Green)
      * Quantity Available : Ample stocks (more details will be provided in Dec.)

3. Heh, so we will get green kitties; looking forward to IoS photos. *grinning*

From IoS:
      <JACK & LULU & LORA>
      * The period of Sale : Dec. 15 ~ Dec. 25!
      * Skin Color : Your choice of 3 colors (New-normal, New-white and Green)
      * Quantity Available : Ample stocks (more details will be provided in Dec.)

4. Ah, well, hope nobody was going to order pink!

Aaaand this verifies the prices:

5. IOS shows a green color!

[​IMG]

and new-normal and new-white:

[​IMG]

6. Nice green. :wiggle
      Minty cats. With some cat fur patterns there will be interesting kitties.

IoS wrote on their site:
      <JACK & LULU & LORA>
      * Skin Color : Your choice of 3 colors (New-normal, New-white and bluish Green)
      **The color in the image could look slightly different from the actual product.

Does that mean that Jack is going to be available in green, too?

7. I want to snatch Jack this time. But now, what color. :?
      Per IoS Jack is available in green, that's tempting. If I could have two I would definitely go for one green and one other color.

&#51117; [JACK]

25.3cm - head+body
      << &#44396;&#49457;. Included >>
      body+head , Certificate

*Skin color
      Your choice of 3 colors (New-normal, New-white and bluish Green)

And a question for those who already own Jack. Does he fit tiny/YoSD size clothes?

8. Tsukasa, he's a lot slimmer than YoSDs. I've had a couple of flowing type shirts from my LittleFee kinda fit him, but pants have been too big in the waist if I remember right.

9. I've had to draft my own patterns for Jack. This was posted before:

However, at least one person posted that they'd gotten Azone girl's jeans and the didn't fit. didn't say HOW they didn't fit, just that they didn't fit.

10. Yeah, the girls' pants that my Jack is wearing are the 'Pure Neemo L', or large, size. Small and medium just won't quite work, but large is a very nice fit. The other issue is the tail magnet--while it adheres nicely through thin cotton, it might have some issues with denim, requiring you to make a hole for it.

My Jack is actually wearing these super-goony bondage pants. (The skirt-y thing is a separate piece and he's not wearing it.) I have both the red tartan pair and the black pair; Jack's wearing the black ones. :)

11. Thanks, everybody, seems that clothes do exist. :)
      I just compared Jack’s measurements and he is pretty close to Luts Zuzu, apart from the height/leg length of course.
      [​IMG]

I think, I can roughly imagine how tiny sized clothes may fit. T-shirts should be feasible, so will be clothes like kimono, yukata, etc.

Has anybody tried Blythe clothes? They are workable for Zuzus.
      (If anybody is interested, Zuzu clothes thread for reference is here.)

EDIT: Found in the post #57. :)

12. Azone girl pants would not fasten around the waist at all. My Jack is wearing Taeyang baggy-style jeans and they fit perfectly.

13. Aw I'm so glad that there are lots of others getting green kitties. I finally made up my mind for a green Lora. Can't wait to see how she looks either.

Good to know about the pants for Jack. Does he fits the rest of the Taeyang clothes?

14. What about Liv boy clothes? Or the clothes from those dolls of that twit Beiber?

15. don't think anyone has tried those yet.

16. Here I am... one more Jack on the way. :kitty2 Will be able to join the fun here finally... in February.
      But IoS is usually very good at keeping their schedule, so should be it.

And I think, I’ve got many clothes to try, so I’m going to solve ‘eye problem’ first. IoS mentioned 12mm for Jack, some earlier post says 12mm are too big and 10mm are better.
      Any further experience?
      Do you use only eyes with a flat back to fit Jack's small head?

17. Okay, I've uploaded a piccie of 12mm in my Jack. Yes, they fill they eyespace, but I like that because it's more like a real cat's eye. You don't see a lot of white, if any. If you want to see a more human looking eye, get the 10 mm!

[​IMG]
      IMAG0773 by dhawktx1, on Flickr

18. Thanks, dhawktx. :) Yes, this is it, I need a cattish look, and 12mm are better than 10mm because there are a few more dolls that can wear them in my group if I make a color mistake.
      And 14mm are a definite no-go, right? Just asking since I’ve found really nice eyes, but the smallest size they have is 14mm. *sad face*

19. I don't have any 14mm to test, but I'm pretty sure the eye won't seat all the way into the socket. The only option there - and it is a valid one - would be to get the eye bevelers from Master Eye Beveler (whose website seems to be down ATM, but you've got plenty of time twixt now and when Jack comes) and enlarge the eye socket. If you do THAT without opening the eye further, you should get an eye opening completely filled with iris. This is the tool (in several sizes) that I used to enlarge my Chicline Cat Girl's eyes from 6mm to 10mm.

http://members.cox.net/mastereyebeveler