1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul Cats ~ Jack, Lulu, and Lora discussion part 1

Jun 25, 2010

1. Have to make some new photos, this thread is too quiet. ;)

Just came across those kittens by Joanne Callander. (They are from resin!)
      Not sure how she does the fur, but it could be an option for a "wig" for Jack.

Would be great if they offer more colors. I've got the white resin Jack, but I'd really like to get one in tan or grey.
      Or even the mint or blue, as Lulu and Lora cats had, could be interesting to see.

2. Tsukasa, thank you for the link to the Joanne callendar cats. I see she made puppies too but not jointed. :(
      The puppies say the flocking is nylon flocking. Where does one get nylon flocking? I would love to flock a cat but I think you would need to be carful that flocking did not get in the joints..right?

3. Ok, time to resurrect this thread: news from IoS - time to get all the cats while we can! :kitty1

Website Renewal and Discontinued Molds.
      We are trying to do the new start.
      Our website will be newly reorganized at April 2014.
      And the next heads will be discontinued forever.(All of Class70 & Class60 & Class Mini)

• Class 70
        • Garsh
        • Asyd
        • Mezz
        • Gin
        • Anos
        • Yuri
        • Sezz
        • Osiris
        • Dal
        • Lucifer
        • Hiro
        • Jaguar
        • Shadow
        • Chaos
        • Anima

• Class 60
          • Blood
          • M
          • G
          • S
          • Maru

• Class Mini

• Jack
        • Lulu
        • Lora
      And the last release will be soon.
      We will announce the sale information this week.
      If you want to order, please don't miss this time.

4. To answer my own question: looks like Jack was $300 and Lora and Lulu were $250!

5. Oooooh man if they are rereleased one last time I might be able to afford one.... Ahhhh I need to sell stuff!

6. Sadly IOS posed up a message today saying they will no longer be going ahead with the re-release for Jack, Lulu and Lora due to their molds being more severely damaged than they expected, it seems. So sadly no more little kitties :(
      You can find this latest notice from IOS HERE

7. Aww, that's really disappointing news. :( I already have mine, but it would have been nice to see more around.

8. Darnit! :( I guess I'll just admire from afar, then. Anyone have some spam of the lovely kitties?

9. How very sad indeed. 8(

10. OK I can understand they can't make thème now... But they do habe the originales... They van make new molds

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

11. What heartbreaking news! I dream about Lora... :(

12. I am really sad. I wanted a Jack XD to make into a Baron. I almost never see any pictures anywhere and I doubt I'd have much luck on the Marketplace. I think they just became one of those really rare dolls sadly :(

13. Fush, do you mean "Baron Humbert Von Gikkingen" of The Cat Returns? I always thought Jack would make a brilliant Baron! I'd love a cat anthro to cosplay as "The Baron" but I'm waiting to see of Pipos remake another Fixed-ear M.Pi cat sculpt M.Pi boy available, like the original Ltd Edition Hopen but they still have yet to do this.

14. Time to kick this thread back into action! On 06/06/18 IOS posted a new cat mini sculpt teaser on their Facebook, named Koo. Here is the face sculpt and paws that were shared. No date for availability has been listed at this time. As it's been almost seven years since the last cat release, I'm pretty excited. I'm quiet curious to see how the body will be sculpted and if it will come with an option for human hands or cat/human feet parts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Oh nooooo look at the fat little heeeeead. :XD:

16. @Gallye Right?! The cheeks look very pinch-able. :3

17. I like it! I’m doomed-I have been trying to cut down on doll purchases.

18. Looks like that kitty would fit in with Lulu and Lora based on the chubby cheeks. Can't wait to see. I still have my Jack, had to sell Lulu a long time ago.

19. Oh wow, finally a new cat? That's just so exciting! Cute chubby head and those detailed paws, can't wait to see body. Is there gonna be some changes compared to Lulu or Lora?
      I think Miuku and Mauku would be pleased to get some new company to get playing around...
      [​IMG]
      skate (4)
      by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr

20. The new catboy Koo is up on the IOS site! Five different resin colors, including pure black!!
      Immortality Of Soul

Looks like shipping is free if you order him before July 22.

Also on BJDivas here:
      KOO

(EDIT) Whoops, looking at him again, he doesn't have knees or elbows, so he may end up off-topic. Boo, oh well.