1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul new 70cm body and Osiris head

Oct 18, 2009

1. The heads are all sold out now. They usually have ordering periods, I do believe, but the heads won't be on sale for another while (probably until next year), or they won't ever be on sale again.

Last time I asked I.O.S., she said that they plan to sell the Anos heads in smaller quantities again sometime next year, but without the new 70cm body.
      Same goes for a few other heads, however, I don't remember which ones exactly. I don't want to give you the wrong information, so I'll just leave it at that, heh. :sweat

Oh and FYI, according to the news thread, the new body + head will be on sale on November 10th. :)

2. Gah Osiris. Do want. I hope he's not too expensive because I actually have money at the moment. I think I'll see how much he is and hopefully I can afford him :D

3. Thank you OmitIdentity !! That is very helpful for me, I'll keep my eyes on em then ^_^

4. No problem, SillLadyFae! Glad to be of some help! :)

Oh and it looks like I.O.S will be selling clothes as well??? I'm excited to see what I.O.S has in store for us in the next few months~! :D

5. Haha, I'm accessing this through the school library. XD Whoops!! Wrong time to check!! XD I really have to take a peek back at this thread when I go home. I'm always interested in new bodies. 8D

6. I love this new body. D : I'm so sure it's going to be friggin' expensive though. It doesn't look too bad with the older head, what do you all think? I wonder if it'll be available in white skin?

News thread has more pictures.

7. Insteresting in the body^^wonder if it will release in white skin tone...

8. I have to admit I thought it was a SSDF body at the first sight. Well, whatever~
      I love the body. very beautiful and detailed muscles.

9. If you guys look on the news post, it shows the normal skin head on the body. :? I don't know about white skin though. And the old heads arn't smaller it seems, just not as chubby. It looks slightly off, might look very odd with clothes too.

10. The new body's nice, but I'd like it better if it had been made to fit the old heads. Osiris sculpt looks like at least one of IOS's previous sculpts that I already own and that are already in search of a body.

11. Same here. I looked more closely, and the IoS body is more slender, and the muscles in the arms seem smoother, but the two definitely look like they could be brothers!

12. Do we know if Osiris comes in white skin or not? I can't seem to register on the site and see the text particulars, I keep getting an error message -__-;

13. He is so awesome looking!!! His body is so detailed, he is my next doll for sure!!!

14. Yay for fixing and registering~ I'm putting together Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and here is my Butler right on time. >w< Osiris is perfect!

15. OMG, I LOVE Kuroshitsuji!!! :fangirl
      I cannot wait to see your Sebastian~!!! Congrats on registering too!

16. ....oh no he is so handsome, he is absolutely Sebastian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see on the korean order board, the new head+body costs 640000 Won

17. I want to knew if IOS give a discount when I buy 3 boys!

18. IoS made an announcement, she will be casting the new boy in Volks NS and WS colors as well as the new pink skin! :dance:

Also, she has posted more pictures of Osiris, as well as his measurements. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Tall : 70.8 cm
      -Head size (&#54756;&#46300;&#46168;&#47112;): 23cm / 9~10inch
      -Eye size (&#50504;&#44396;&#49324;&#51060;&#51592;): 14~16mm
      -Circumference of neck (&#47785;&#46168;&#47112;): 11cm
      -Circumference of chest (&#44032;&#49844;&#46168;&#47112;): 29cm
      -Width of shoulders (&#50612;&#44648;&#45331;&#51060;): 14.5 cm
      -Circumference of waist (&#54728;&#47532;&#46168;&#47112;): 21cm
      -Circumference of hips (&#50633;&#45929;&#51060;&#46168;&#47112;): 26.5cm
      -Lenth of &#8216;from hips to ankle&#8217;(&#50633;&#45929;&#51060;~&#48156;&#47785;&#49324;&#51060;): 38cm
      - Lenth of &#8216;from knee to ankle&#8217;(&#47924;&#47502;~&#48156;&#47785;&#49324;&#51060;): 18cm
      -Food size : 8cm

19. Not big on the pink skin. Is the new body going to be fitting Volks heads then?

20. :crushed which means it is highly possible that the price in USD is $640?:shudder
      Oh no.....