1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul new 70cm body and Osiris head

Oct 18, 2009

1. According to xe.com 640,000 won = $547.85, which is about what most Korean made dolls are going for. :)

Its looking that way yeah, I think enough people begged for Volks matching that she caved and decided to cast in all three skin tones.

2. Ohh man, he is absolutely beautiful. :fangirl: He really does look like Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji!!! I think I'm in love with his mold, ahahah!

Thanks for the update and pics, Reshana! :)

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but looks like IOS came out with a classy outfit for the handsome Osiris as well!

It's quite costly on top of buying Osiris, but it certainly does look very cool on him. :)

3. He's really amazing, and the outfit is beautiful! *sigh*

4. I'm so happy! I was hoping I could get ws for Sebastian and now the outfit is available too! >w< I pray he won't be limited so I can bring that amazing suit home at the same time.

I love tenderish eyes and his wide smile is so handome. He'll be my first 70cm, what an armful. =w= I'll be sure to show him off to the Kuroshitsuji fans here. Is anyone else planning on bringing him home?

5. I will bring him home, I'm not sure in pink skin or normal skin.
      I intended to buy the outfit, but it's really to expensive for me when I see the cost.
      I'll just give up the outfit..T_______T

6. Is the photo with the red eyes pink or normal? It's a nice skin tone. ^^ The clothes are so expensive... Maybe you can save and buy it later. Dollmore also has nice suits like this one in an elegant style for 70cm that cost a little less. I think they should fit Osiris. ^^

7. I think it's pink skin cause IOS didn't intend to release other color at first.

For me, 340USD's clothes, I prefer to buy one more doll= =||||, I'm just a poor student*_**_*
      At first I think the suit may be around 100USD and I will buy it, now I just save the money to take mezz home next year...

8. The price has been announced!

Only a 10 day ordering period, wow. *_*

Edit: and she's giving a discount for buying more than one doll, if anyone was thinking of getting several or running a group order or something. :)

9. Curses IoS!! I was saving for other dolls, and you just HAD to make him a 10 day order period only!!! xD;;;

But. Osiris. He is absolute PERFECTION for a character of mine. *raids money jar* Sorry other dollies, but he is definitely coming home!!:D

10. Does anyone know if the body is going to be offered separately?

11. Just got confirmed by IoS for shipping cost. ^-^ It came to about 54 dollars---I live in New York.

Paying for him tonight!!:D

12. oh crow~ I think Osiris is my favorite 70cm male by far~ He has me on my knees. O\\\\O
      ;o; Such a short order period! I hope everyone who wants him can buy him. >< It would be a shame for such a handsome fellow to be limited but this seems to be how IoS rolls. o~o

13. Ohh man, you're so lucky, Kurr!!! I'm so envious!!! :whee:
      Gee, IOS sure grabs people's attention with their short ordering period. *_* I hope she'll release him someday when I save up enough moolah. >.<

14. I really had to scramble during her last ordering period. IoS does seem to prefer the mad dash of the limited sculpt for some reason.

I'm going to have to pass on Osiris I think, my ASYD still needs a body and my husband wants a Weylin. Plus I'm holding out for another boy from IoS, I try to limit myself to no more than two sculpts per company (I like my dolls to be diverse). Since she never released Isis in the USA I'm hoping she'll relent and sell him again if enough people beg. :sweat

15. We can't be sure about what she will decide for next year, but for the end of 2009 no, no sales for the body alone.

Kurr > congrats, I'm totally jealous, please spam us with pics when he's here! ^^

Has someone asked about layaway possibilities?

16. I would assume IoS will probably not do layaway for the simple fact that she has to send off for the dolls to be cast. She sculpts them in clay and sends that out to a casting company, that has to be paid for up front by her. I'd imagine she doesn't have the inclination to use her own cash to cover it, what if someone defaulted on the layaway? And that's assuming she'd even have enough money to do that to begin with, I'm willing to bet she's barely making enough to pay for her own copy of her dolls. Its also the reason she does short ordering periods. When the period is over she'll send the whole order to the manufacturer at once because she pays less for getting the dolls cast in bulk.

17. Argh, now of all times.:...(

Last night when I went to pay for my Osris, my PayPal wasn't working---I was denied making a payment. o___o;;; Spoke to my father and apparently it was an issue with my credit card---which is totally confusing because I ALWAYS pay my credit card bill promptly and on time, and I always pay back ALL money I owe, resetting myself back to owing $0...I freak out if I spend more than I actually have, so I make a general rule of only spending what I know I can pay off within the month, ASAP. This has always worked for me...

My dad seems to think my last bill might have gotten misplaced or lost in the mail, which is utterly horrifying to me. OAO;;; I have to call my bank and get it sorted out, but tomorrow the bank will be closed...anyway, presumably by the time things got back on track, the order period is going to be finished. And even though the loss of the bill payment is not my fault, I'm not sure if my credit card company will charge me a fine because of "lateness"...:(So after all this, even if my credit card issue IS fixed in time, could I even afford him after such fines? It's so disappointing and frustrating...

I just finished cancelling my order with IoS...my dear Lysander will not be coming home this time around it seems.:atremblin God, I hope they re-sell him someday, he was just perfect~

Good-luck to everyone else whose actually getting an Osris. ;w; Spam, spam, spam me with pics around the board!! I hope someday I can get him for real. ;A; <3

*goes to remove Osiris from "Doll Family" in profile*:sigh Sigh.

18. Oh god Kurr that's totally awful. TT_____________________TT I'm hoping that next year she'll offer Osiris again for everyone that didn't get a chance to order this time. Hopefully you'll get a chance to bring him home!

I ordered my Osiris yesterday morning. I decided that I'd bite the bullet and get the IOS Pink, even if I thought Volks NS would be a more practical way to go.. I also made an IOS waiting room in Incoming Doll, since I couldn't find a waiting room at all! :o

I also saw that Garsh might be released once next year on the boards! I am SO EXCITED for that!! I thought I'd never get a chance to get Garsh but YAAAAY >w< I'm so happy she's releasing him again!

19. BASTE!!!* (*note: "baste" is equal to "sebastian" in the Philippines so don't freak out>> teehee!) HE looks like sebastian in kuroshitsuji! my friend also said that too! nyahaha!

20. Yay!! Well, I'm glad you at least can get Osiris!! ;w; I'll definitely be watching for the arrival of your boy!;):aheartbea

And yes, I do hope she sells him sometime again in the future. >___< My want for him has not at all decreased...and my damn credit card is STILL acting crazily!! D8< *throws arms up in defeat* [Doesn't it know how much I need it for holiday gift buying too? >.>;;; Jeez.]