1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Hmm I'm not sure then... Well, they do have links to a bunch of different social media accounts, so maybe you can contact them on one of those sites?

2. Just curious if the Aria head will fit class 50 body?

3. I barely remember to share things, but here is my Infernale, his faceup done....but its the body thats going to cause me trouble....FULL GIANT WEREWOLF. Gaston levels of hair...T.T

[​IMG]
      He also needs a new wig....

4. I think RAWR describes your guy pretty perfectly ;)

5. hahaha! yes! he's a psychopath...but a cuddly one! I really ADORE this size, honestly. now he just needs all the clothes...

6. Looking at the Aria sculpt again, I think the sculpt would make a VERY VERY promising V from BTS with the right faceup, because I think he might have been the inspiration for the sculpt since he looks similar

@Jackdawlord I had similar problems so I used another browser and it worked. Im not sure if I had problems with Safari or Chrome, but I had to use the other to register properly since I was getting issues with one of them on their website

@DraconicMaiden I love your take on the Infernale sculpt! Im reminded of Jack the Ripper with how menacing and mysterious he looks

7. Just notified that my Tauros on the Class 70 body arrived at the dealers! Can't wait until he gets here and I get to try stuffing him into whatever 70cm clothes I have.

Anyone else have something fun going on with their IOS boys?

8. Finally decided to do the faceup after owning Jade for almost a year. =) (still waiting for the wig commission)
      Here's a photo of him:
      [​IMG]

9. I was seriously considering getting Valentine because of his smile but after seeing owner pix of him I changed my mind. Something off about the eyes doesn't show up in the company photos. I'm glad I didn't get him and be disappointed he couldn't be the character I wanted him to be. Has that happened to you?

10. Oh? See, now I wanna see what's up with Valentine's eyes. His smile really is nice though.

@GreenTeaSlug
      I've tried both of them, and still a no go. Honestly, I kind of gave up a month ago, and just got a Lacrimosa through BJDivas. He should be coming some time in May. I think their new site just hates me. ;-;

11. Just in case anyone else is interested, I finally received my Dr Strange after about a year and a half.
      Totally amazing and worth it!
      I'll post a box opening shortly.

[​IMG]IoS Dr Strange by aernath, on Flickr

12. I took my box opening pictures this weekend, fell asleep after spending an hour wrestling him together (this is the second doll that I was forced to use wrestling techniques to get assembled) and have been too busy with work to actually post them in a box opening thread.

His torso joint seems to love biting my fingers >_>

13. @aernath He looks amazing, as expected. I'm looking forward to the photos.

14. Hokay, box opening pics posted!

*laughs* I actually needed the instruction booklet for the boots and seven-layer lasagna his outfit is.

Box opening thread: https://denofangels.com/threads/ios-dr-strange.802212/
      Hopefully that link works...

I'm hoping to haul his huge arse to the IMAX theater and get a photo with that cardboard Avengers promo thing. There's no Dr Strange in it! *tsk tsk*

15. @aernath Yes, the link works. Congratulations! He looks amazing. Totally worth the wait! Still, I can't believe they took a year and a half to finish him, that's so long. *_* I thought they finished this since last year, I really had no idea!

@Layn I would love to see yours too. :3nodding:

16. @aernath This is absolutely amazing!! Gratz for owning Strange!!! *0*

17. I didn't need it for the outfit, but for the boots? Having reference pictures of what they were supposed to look like after I got them unlaced was incredibly useful. Just unlacing them took far too long.

18. Yes! That was the part that convinced me I needed this booklet. lol I didn't want to unlace any more than I absolutely had to! I even counted the eyelets in the picture.

Tags: