Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. their new doll is really Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan, haha, I guessed right. Levi comes back together as well!
      Beautifully made! IOS! good news for Titan fans!

2. question: has anyone tried 70 class body with class 50 head.......I really like Cho, but would like him to be bigger....

3. Hello folks, I just received my Jade and Nebel heads (purchased during the sale event) and they both look amazing.:) Can't wait to face them up.
      [​IMG]

The only thing I'm concerned about is the eye socket. Since I'm still kinda new to this hobby, I'm wondering do all dolls' eye sockets have tiny cracks like this?
      [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Just wanted to share my 4 year old boy (I love how their cards show their exact date they were made on) :D He been in his box waiting for a body which still haven't happened! I'm looking at bodies now and still haven't decided if one would work or not since neck sizing. I keep leaning towards a ring doll body since they look really nice. He's still a white but a more off white now due to age. In general really haven't aged too much and I'm glad for! The sculpt is really beautiful!

@Kurtssingh I just looked at my boy and I want to say its normal since he also has the chip looking look in the eye sockets :)

5. @Kurtssingh the faces look really nice, even bare, I love all the muscle detailing

Im not sure I understand looking at the pictures?
      Im not seeing the cracking, but I do see some resin residue, like seamlines or mold release I think?

Its been quite some time since you posted, did your guys get their faceups done? I would love to see what you did with them :)

@Pooki Good to know that they age so nicely!
      I like Ringdoll bodies too
      I remember seeing an IOS head on a Dollstown 18 boy and it looked nice, the proportions and the neck size :)

6. #246 Kurtssingh, Oct 8, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    7. I realised I haven't posted a photo of my Class 40 (Claude)!

[​IMG]

And a closeup:
      [​IMG]

wearing JID & FID - M shoes from Iplehouse. ♥ The vest is from FairyTales, who does clothes for IOS dolls, and the rest is modified from Ali Express. I made the tie from black silk since cotton wasn't working. ^^

8. Hey guys! I was in the previous threads then disappeared now I'm back. Haha I'm having a real hard time trying to love the body problems with their bodies, but I love there sculpts was their torsos so much...

9. Does IOS still sell the thick neck version of their class80 body? I saw the comparison picture between it and the slender neck, but don't see an option to buy it on the body page.

10. @Cloudedmind I think its an error to not include it on the new website, I would contact them about it

I remember seeing the slender and thick neck options when I was looking at that body on their old website, I even double checked using the wayback machine and the option was there. I dont think they removed that option, I think maybe when they made their new website, they just forgot to include it

Tags: