1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. their new doll is really Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan, haha, I guessed right. Levi comes back together as well!
      Beautifully made! IOS! good news for Titan fans!

2. question: has anyone tried 70 class body with class 50 head.......I really like Cho, but would like him to be bigger....

3. Hello folks, I just received my Jade and Nebel heads (purchased during the sale event) and they both look amazing.:) Can't wait to face them up.
      [​IMG]

The only thing I'm concerned about is the eye socket. Since I'm still kinda new to this hobby, I'm wondering do all dolls' eye sockets have tiny cracks like this?
      [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Just wanted to share my 4 year old boy (I love how their cards show their exact date they were made on) :D He been in his box waiting for a body which still haven't happened! I'm looking at bodies now and still haven't decided if one would work or not since neck sizing. I keep leaning towards a ring doll body since they look really nice. He's still a white but a more off white now due to age. In general really haven't aged too much and I'm glad for! The sculpt is really beautiful!

@Kurtssingh I just looked at my boy and I want to say its normal since he also has the chip looking look in the eye sockets :)

5. @Kurtssingh the faces look really nice, even bare, I love all the muscle detailing

Im not sure I understand looking at the pictures?
      Im not seeing the cracking, but I do see some resin residue, like seamlines or mold release I think?

Its been quite some time since you posted, did your guys get their faceups done? I would love to see what you did with them :)

@Pooki Good to know that they age so nicely!
      I like Ringdoll bodies too
      I remember seeing an IOS head on a Dollstown 18 boy and it looked nice, the proportions and the neck size :)

6. #246 Kurtssingh, Oct 8, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    7. I realised I haven't posted a photo of my Class 40 (Claude)!

[​IMG]

And a closeup:
      [​IMG]

wearing JID & FID - M shoes from Iplehouse. ♥ The vest is from FairyTales, who does clothes for IOS dolls, and the rest is modified from Ali Express. I made the tie from black silk since cotton wasn't working. ^^

8. Hey guys! I was in the previous threads then disappeared now I'm back. Haha I'm having a real hard time trying to love the body problems with their bodies, but I love there sculpts was their torsos so much...

9. Does IOS still sell the thick neck version of their class80 body? I saw the comparison picture between it and the slender neck, but don't see an option to buy it on the body page.

10. @Cloudedmind I think its an error to not include it on the new website, I would contact them about it

I remember seeing the slender and thick neck options when I was looking at that body on their old website, I even double checked using the wayback machine and the option was there. I dont think they removed that option, I think maybe when they made their new website, they just forgot to include it

11. Does anyone here own an A2? :D

12. I'm sure I've missed it, but I cannot find the discussion thread for this company. Wanted to know if anyone is interested/getting the new Gankutsuou Count character doll.

13. The discussion will probably be in the IOS thread, since the Gankutsuou release is a collaboration between the dealer and Immortality of Soul.

14. So is anyone interested in or perhaps hoping to get The Count from Gankutsuou? I was directed her for discussion since this doll is a collab between IOS and Dolk.
      Link to the site if anyone missed the announcement.
      http://dolkus.com/pages/gankutsuou/

15. He is gorgeous and I loved the anime, but he is not for me.

16. @PennyForTheGuy I really like that show, but the doll sadly isn't my esthetic despite my fondness of vampires. Are you thinking of getting him?

17. His sculpt is nice but i don't like how his beard is part of the sculpt lol.

18. @Pooki I feel like after they tackled the beard for Dr. Strange they decided sculpted was easier.

Tags: