1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. I am planning to, though cant actually make the purchase till later. Gankutsuou is mine and my husband's favorite anime. He was actually the one who said 'Get him!'. Surprisingly really because he isn't fond of my other dolls but the Count is exception apparently. I just hope he isn't sold out before I can get him.

2. I'd love to see them do a Franz, Albert or Peppo but it seems unlikely. The Count looks fantastic anyway!

3. I'd like to see them do Haydee in her white opera dress but like you not hopeful.

4. @Pooki I feel the same way, I feel it looks a bit weird even though everything about him is aesthetically what I like in a doll, its that sculpted beard that I cant get over.

Anyone remember this sculpt, that was previewed?
      Immortality Of Soul on Instagram: “I'm working on a class 80 head.✨ #dollios #bjd #immortalityofsoul #bjdsale #doll #sculptor #sculpture #bjdstagram #bjddoll #artist…”

I just asked about him, since I really want one of their 80 guys one day, and the head is put on hiatus because the sculptor isnt feeling the inspiration anymore. I hope the artist gets inspired again and continues, because he's very nice looking and i love that he looks a bit older - him and the beautiful muscular female body previewed a few years ago, Im very excited about that! Is anyone else interested in either of these?

@PennyForTheGuy Im not sure if BJDivas is able to get him (they are IOS's dealer) because it might be exclusively DolkUS, but it wouldnt hurt to ask? They have the best costumer service and great layaway plans, so it should work out for you? Good luck with him, its always nice when the SO shares the excitement!

5. Speaking of in progress sculpts, I keep hoping for the werewolf that was teased to be finished. Maybe I’ll get lucky in 2020 for his appearance.

6. They were working on a werewolf sculpt? o.o Now can we have that? the last good werewolf sculpt i seen was from ringdoll years ago. We need one thats not limited honestly :(

7. @Pooki They have been posting teasers over on their Instagram for a little bit now, made for Class60. You can see it here.

Wow, we are a quiet bunch here right now. Let me share a recent photo of my Infernale.

[​IMG]

8. Hello! I'm back and trying to figure out which ringdoll body would work for my IOS Jagaur head. I really am digging that new outfit they released so it might be time to get his body and outfit finally. Anyone have any experience with which body looks good with the class 70 heads aka Jaguar? I was looking at RGM Body -3 as an option but wasn't sure since it shows to have a bigger neck hole then what Jaguar has.

So any advice on this would be great! Thank you!

9. I have my Chaos on an IOS 70 class body which is very similar in size to the RGM1, they can wear the same clothes. Ringdoll heads fits on all of their bodies so the neck size doesn't vary that much. (Though the neck and heads designed for the RGM4 body is smaller.)

10. True but the question is but can the IOS class 70 head fit nicely on the body. Thats what I'm asking or am I going have to sand it to fit. I'm asking since I'm looking at the RGM3 body. From the ringdoll head i have. theres a huge neck size difference so which is why I'm concerned

11. I'll take photos. just give me a minute.

12. [​IMG]
      Granado Raguel head, Ringdoll Sol head, IOS Chaos head
      Ringdoll RGM3 body, Ringdoll RGM1 body, IOS 70 class body
      The string I used to measure the IOS neck is the same length that measured the RGM3 neck.

13. Thank you so much for the photo! it looks like the RGM3 body will be just fine for my Jaguar head :D Time to go poking at my dealer for more info on the Fullset deal they are having for the new boy.

14. It really suits him! Nice!

15. Hey everyone! Would anyone happen to have a picture of a blank black resin Sezz head? :)

16. I just got my Anima head today! I bought him in December and he arrived today (would have been yesterday but I was out ><)! I’m so happy to finally have him in my collection! IOS packaging is also really nice :o I love the can :D

17. Hi all, I just found out that IOS will change their sales pattern starting from March: The I.O.S. order will be changed in March 2020.Notice - I.O.S
      If I understand correctly the sales pattern is very similar to SOOM.
      I wish I should order 2 heads before this new system, now I have to wait for the opening of each month to see if the boy is the one I want. :shudder

Tags: