1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Aw man....that really sucks....gonna be a huge pain to get my valentine now. I mean i wont be getting him for a few years, but still. Might just find a different sculpt so i dont have to deal with it.

2. Agreed! Now I have to wait or find other channels to buy.
      I was looking at their ins, assuming they will list a new Sezz soon. Sezz has always been their no.1 popular guy.

3. Rkght? Ive only ever seen one other valentine before so itll probly be a long time before they offer him. Im just gonna find a different sculpt. Its just not worth the hassle. I hope you can get your sezz soon! Does he show up here or insta often?

4. haha ,Sezz is not the boy I am after. He is handsome and very flexible with styling though, you can find a lot of sharing on ins. I am after Blue and Shadow. I assume Blue is also popular but not so much as Sezz, hope he can be listed soon. I have already found one new Blue head on a second hand trading platform, I manage to get him next month. I can't speak for Shadow though.... maybe all I can do is to wait....:doh

5. Hello,

I am new to this thread. And I just lost a long and hard fight. My guys are mostly 70 cm. So I tried for about half a year to convince myself that a 10 cm taller guy just does not work and I could put the head onto a shorter body. My husband was no help, he said he would look bobbleheaded and I should go with a perfectly matching body.

Alas, I lost. After lots of research and comparisons, I came to the conclusion that the devil can be nothing but perfect. And of course he deserves to be taller than anybody else. So I gave in and pre-ordered with Ocarine Dolls, at the very worst moment possible, a class 80 Jade plus body in natural skin. If only I knew how to replicate his company faceup with a tad shorter beard...he will be perfect.

6. @Ipledreamer Welcome to the class 80 club! Hope you'll complete your order in time. =) IOS just changed their sales system to 'limited" and it seems that all the old models are unavailable to purchase on the official website at the moment: I.O.S. order will be changed in March 2020.Notice - I.O.S

I hope they'll change it back soon some day...

7. I think a dealer can handle this better than myself, who is completely new to the IOS ordering method (although I have been eyeing these guys for quite some time. I really like Lacrimosa, and the infamous Infernale is also soo delicious. Oh well, and Bel Canto. Still have a supersoft spot for him.).

They already sent me my order confirmation. So it should all be good. And I am okay even if it takes 6 months or longer.

8. Hi, does anyone know about IOS's layaway plan? I saw a button on their check out page, but cannot find any notes about how they set it up.

9. What I did in the past was that once I placed the order, I will send the the first installment via paypal. They have their paypal account somewhere on the website. Then I will post a thread in their forum about the installment. I don't know if they changed the payment method, you can leave a question in their QA.

10. @elovesgr - thank you very much! i would probably hold off but... Sezz... i'm weak...

11. Sezz is charming and very flexible with different styles. :thumbup

12. He really is! seems like a bunch of times i go "who is that sculpt, that looks so good..." lo & behold, it's Sezz... he is really versatile indeed! i have a couple of other good "actors" - but i love the class 70 body and i've already got Chaos & Jag so.... hello Sezz...
      i sent ios an email since i don't know how many months i can ask for, to know what to pay up front. i wonder if they prefer the forum though.
      i love your work by the way, and your boys always look so good, very inspirational <3 i am still learning so much...

13. Go get Sezz haha! Can't wait to see your Sezz.
      I really like him in Tan skin (tan skin is my complex......) and new brown skin is even better. Also, IOS must have improved Sezz's sculpting, the new version looks more mature. But I am not sure if the new brown skin can go with a tan body as class 70 body for me is bit small. But IOS body is really good for pose and very stable!:thumbup

And thank you so much for the good words. :blush:blush

14. ^^^ I guess we will have to see how the new soft brown looks, to compare around, it is a really nice colour!

i saw they have a survey now, to vote for which other heads to have available when they open sales in June for the new sculpts...
      which of course i also like very much... my poor wallet...
      Link to survey here

15. Man I needed a taurus head in black resin and with the new system who knows when I'll be able to get it :( it's not like it's a popular enough head to get many votes.

16. I voted Blue and Shadow......I need backup heads.....:evilplot:

17. they put up more on the FAQ now, and sent an email to me saying to take a look about layaway. How nice is that <3
      so looks like 6 months longest available. I am plotting hard...
      hmm, voting: maybe infernale for me, my first 80cm? i can't decide...

I don't see too much on their insta, but maybe they have other places they post teasers. Does any one know what the new heads are called? is the one on the left still Han, and the one on the right is a different sculpt? so nice....
      Link to pic here: IOS Next Release Advance Notice

18. I just remembered I have a Sezz head sitting in a box for about 2 years I think! I had to have it when it became available again and then I did nothing with it..... :roll:

19. So far I have a Mezz and will be ordering a Sezz this week. They make such beautiful sculpts, their faces have so much expression!

20. agreed! IOS boys are very charming! Their recent new sculpts and upcoming new release are showing new styles from them, more real person like sculpts?
      I am seriously considering getting Sezz, haven't made up my mind yet....:| 4 more days, Sezz will be off the list....

Tags: