1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. i'm in exactly the same dilemma. the limited sale definitely makes it a little more difficult to decide for me.

2. I think I will place the order on 31 May....last day of sales, haha.
      One of my boys has been adopted to a new home recently:atremblin, wanna a new boy to join...

3. Sadly, my attempted purchase of Jade was unsuccessful, as Octarine is closing down. Instead, I contacted IOS directly. She said that in July I can place an order for Jade. I will do exactly that. Regarding Octarine, I am really sad the way that went. But alas, I will work through ordering directly from the company.

4. oh! that's too bad, Octarine really helped me with a very special doll, i'm sad to hear, hope they are ok.
      but i'm so glad you found out you can still get him!
      i wonder if any other 80cm will be July... :chomp: just take all my money IOS go ahead...

5. And so...the adventure begins. I just managed to snatch up a Jade head within Europe. I much prefer this, as now I can test which of my big boy 70 cm bodies might fit him.

If not, I can still put his enourmous noggin onto the body he is designed for. But I saw him on an Iple EID...and it looked good. So he might look equally as good on an Impldoll Idol...

Bad thing is that I purchased a business suit which was made for a slightly taller guy...but I could tolerate 2 or 3 cm tallers, max 5. But 10 cm is really quite a lot...I may have to a ton of research to find the perfect body for him.

Only wish IOS did company faceups. WIth a tad less beard, the faceup he is presented with would have been perfect. But oh well, one more head to train on...

6. i caved in and put Sezz on layaway. but i wanna know who those new boys are,,,,

7. I decided to give up on Sezz in the end. He is charming for sure, just for personal reason, I have to be careful about my doll family size at home. :doh

and am waiting very curiously to see the new release coming

8. the new boys are called Eleison and Confutatis they are :aangel:

i forgot to say, I went ahead and bought Confutatis, i could not resist his whole deal. he's fantastic...

#308 Grimalkin, Jun 6, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2020
    9. In case someone was waiting, IoS re-released some heads till August 10th.
      I really like Elafi and Tauror or Rufus and Thera. Hope, I can get one of them this time. :evilplot:

10. Does IoS restock their head sculpts? I'm still sad I missed Sezz... T T

11. they seem to be picking out certain ones to open the orders for each month or so. and they had a survey at one point to see what folks were interested in buying. i just keep checking the website and their news/notices. i think he will come back :thumbup

12. From tomorrow (August 21st) you can order New Sezz again according to their schedule 2020 Schedule NoticeNotice - I.O.S

13. perfect! i'd not seen the calendar!
      kinda bummed though, the Jag head can be bought in blue-grey, but the body doesn't have it as an option...

14. Not sure if you’re still interested in Valentine but he is up for sale now on IOS’ website :)

15. they put the blue-grey in the body colour selection menu!

Does anyone know if this is the first time IOS has offered grey resin? I was trying to find any pictures, and i'm coming up empty handed, even with searching both "grey" and "gray".

16. Thank you so much, but i already found a different shell for him. Waiting on him already actually. Thank you though!

17. Sorry to bother everyone, but does anyone know the current wait time for IOS? I'm just curious, I realized I didn't even have a ballpark for it. Super excited to get my boy ^_^

18. I was going to order a head, when I get a email saying they will deactivate my account since I have not ordered from them in over 1 year, this is the second company to send me a email like this first was Luts, gee don't they know we are in a pandemic, and it did not help that I had unexpected gall bladder surgery ( still paying for that too). I can't get a break even if I work more days than I should....:sigh

19. Most sites have provisions for the account to be reactivated.

Tags: