1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Ah okay that makes sense, thanks for the information Nancy!

2. I’m so depressed. I ordered a head through BJDivas in February and I checked in August because it seemed like a long time and they told me IOS never started on the order and won’t be able to process until December. I wonder if I should just give up on Infernale.

3. Sorry to hear that, hoping they can get to your order soon. I am still waiting on a doll from BJDivas as well with a different company, everything seems to be moving at a snail's pace lately.

4. Don't give up, it seems that IOS are reworking the Infernale head (like they did with Sezz), they will officially offer him in December according to their schedule. I'm already waiting for December :love

5. i just saw the skeleton dog head concept photos with moving jaws, they look like resident evil dobermans :ablink:
      i wonder if they plan on the gunmetal colour or that's just the rendering program... i wanted Tauros, but... maybe i'll wait :lol:

is anyone getting soft brown or grey for their recent orders?

6. I’m not worried that it won’t come. Just upset that it will take so long since I ordered over six months ago and it was never done. I am a bit worried if they rework it too much I won’t like it also. That would be a shame lol.

7. received shipping notice for Confutatis :celebrate
      this was just the head so i didn't do layaway. ordered 6/28 so just about 3.5 months, which seems very fast to me, since i have a lot of Doll Chateau, DollZone & Dream Valley which take forever.

8. Does IOS ever offer their clothing sets for sale again, or can you only order them once? (I’m kicking myself for not ordering Han’s outfit when it was available for preorder.) I know FairyTales produces all their clothes, but I‘m not sure if IOS had an exclusive license or something that would prevent FairyTales from selling the clothing sets they make for IOS dolls...

9. Congrats!! I’m still waiting for mine to be shipped out :eusa_pray But I’m glad to hear they’ve already been shipping out orders for Confutatis :D

10. Just curious...does anyone here have any idea on the resin matches for the soft brown colour? :3

11. Has anyone received their full dolls from Elision and Confutatis release?

12. Mine got shipped yesterday so he should be here by next week! Confutatis in normal skin :)

13. Oh so they're still shipping! I'm just so excited to get my Elision. I ordered him in white ^_^ Will you post pictures when you get yours? :D

14. Saaaame. I wanted to order an Infernale this December... I wonder how much the sculpt will change? I’m worried I won’t like the new version as much. :pout:

15. And btw, has anyone ever tried a Jaguar on a LoongSoul 73cm body??

If there’s an existing discussion or photos, would appreciate being redirected to it :XD:

I’m thinking of getting a Jaguar head & hybrid it with an extra LS body I have...

16. Does someone here have IOS Nebel? I have a measurement question I need help with! I need his head size for a wig. My boy's head is at the faceup artist so I can't measure it myself. Can someone help me please? :) <3

17. Hi, I've received my Confutatis some time ago and it's really difficult to find beautiful and quality eyes in 8 or 9mm size with small iris. IOS recommends size iris 4mm. Better if it has a low dome because otherwise it doesn't fit. I know they can be pre ordered but I wonder where... It would be really helpful if we all could post here when we find them. Thank you in advance :D

18. Is it ok to ask if anyone in here who received a tan doll recently also might have a Soom tawny to compare? thanks in advance

19. Oh I definitely will when I get the chance! His faceup’s currently only halfway done now and I’ve just finished making his wig :lol: I always post my box opening pics only after I’ve “completed” my dolls, if that makes sense :XD: Hope to see your Eleison soon!

I got 8mm eyes for my Confutatis from Dolly Planet! Black Pearl (include small iris) - dollyplanet However it is a plain black iris design but it suits him very well. I was surprised at first when they recommended 8mm, smallest eyes I’ve ever owned :o

Here are some photos of him (excuse the unfinished faceup and bad lighting):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here’s one with my 70cm boys for the funsies:

[​IMG]

20. they look fantastic together! i love that green tipped wig *gorgeous* and your Confutatis looks well on his way- i love the expression you've got going for him :3nodding:

Tags: