1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Oh, I want to buy an Infernale, but I'm not getting shipping discount as well.

2. well, i left a forum message, we'll see what they say! i also asked about if it works on layaway orders, or just things that are paid in December. fingers crossed!

3. It seems we just checked too early when not everything was set up. Now when they have announced the sale, everything works fine.

4. I'm thinking about Eleison... IOS was the company that made me interested in BJDs, so I'd love to get something of theirs.

5. They answered me as well, and you can get the free shipping for layaway orders that you place before December ends.

the rapid ship i guess is if you pay in full, the date they ship out is faster, like 15 days for a head and 30 days for full doll/body.
      now, who to get.... :lol:

6. Does anyone know what matches their new white? I need to find another company hands for this dude. IOS has always made their hands in really specific (strange lol) poses, so I want hands that look like they're resting. Wondering about Dollstown white too

#366 Littlebirdzoom, Jan 10, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    7. Do you have the 70 class body with the head on? I'd like to know what the total height (body + head) is.

I saw they opened orders and I am very close to hitting the button on a Han head + class 70 body IF they're what I need.

8. @xyzKitty - i just measured Sezz and he is 65.5cm with the head on, no wig or anything. :thumbup

9. Thanks! That's just what I needed.
      I may just order the Han head then, as the body will be too short. Thinking maybe Loongsoul's 68cm boy body in normal yellow might match IoS's normal.

10. Lacrimosa head is still the one I want to get, just don't know if the body I have here would be big enough for it.

11. I compared my new Sezz head to some white resin I have, but no definite match. Dollzone white (2020) is quite close, but more yellow. Maybe their peach would work better. Telesthesia white (2020) is a little bit more pinkish, but can be acceptable I guess. Luts white is even more pinkish than Telesthesia.

12. work's been crazy, but i'll try to do some pics, i have DZ/DC peach, plus some others like rosy-white Switch. but a lot of what i have in WS are either paper white, or the creamy/ivory white.

13. Hi, does anyone know if IOS NS and Telesthesia Dragon Doll yellow match? I'm trying to make a hybrid of IOS Sezz head with TD 68cm body

14. I got some pictures done, and I really need to get a light box together better colour accuracy, my apologies for the bad lighting. that background is actually a really light grey. sigh. Hopefully this will help a little anyway. the pics look so yellow, but in person, the IOS doll is a pink white, enough that I got out my NS Chaos to make sure I didn't somehow get Sezz in NS. *nope* The IOS NS is really similar to DZ old pink by the way. By the way, that Ringdoll hand is paper white.

In general, the 2020 IOS WS matches Switch rosy white spot on, and both are pearlescent.
      Doll Chateau/DollZone peach is really close, but not as much pearl, and maybe just a smidge lighter in person.

The DC hands are smaller but not by much, you can decide what you think about that. The 2nd pic has them side by side. I couldn't find the box of Switch hands I bought with the heads, so if they surface I'll take a pic. They are the panthera hands, like little kitty fists, so I'm not sure if the scale will show as much.

The Doll Family-H WS was pinker than Doll Legend WS, but was lighter than the DC/DZ peach and the IOS WS.
      Everything else light toned I have is either paper white, creamy white, or yellower toned white.

ok here are some pictures, I'm spoilering because they are large, and have other sculpts, and the dolls are not dressed, but I've censored the nether bits.
      [​IMG]
      link to my flickr in case this is too small.

Part 2 is more of the DC and IOS body with swapped IOS and Switch heads
      [​IMG]
      link to flickr for second pic

I was so surprised about the rosy white matching. I'll admit I'm a bit curious if the smaller 60cm line body would work better with Switch's heads. Plus I have a smaller peach DZ head meant for a 60... hmmm. :cool:
      thanks for looking at my IOS resin Ted talk... :lol:

15. Out of curiosity, has anyone here noticed if there's a pattern to how IOS preorders go? I apparently just missed my shot at a head I've been eyeballing since the beginning of the month now that I actually have the funds for it.

16. they took some surveys last year, and they had a little calendar with release dates from time to time that they updated so now you can only see the December entry, but i've not seen anything for 2021 yet. i am sort of kicking myself for not getting Raul, but i just got in so deep with all the amazing stuff coming out all at once from different makers :lol:

last year though, i was looking for Tauros and asked in the Q&A and they told me to hang in there because they were about to release him again, which was super nice. so you might could try to ask about the one you want in the forum and see what they say.

17. @Grimalkin

That's good to know. Here's hoping, thank you!

18. I am soooooo excited for the new 65Female line IOS is going to open soon!

19. I didn't even realize it was in the works until I saw the IG post. Have they posted anything other than that one image?

20. I'm not sure if you've already seen it, but I think there's one more image of her back side on their official website.
      [​IMG]

Tags: