1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. @MacaronTea Thank you :love
      @nancy_schroeder_ca indeed thank you :love i fall in love with him all over again whenever I see him :D

here he is with a better lighting

[​IMG]

2. @Levi Ackerman I know I've seen a company out there with a two piece staining garment set, but I can't remember right now. If it comes to mind I will post! Volks sells cloth headcaps which I have had fantastic luck with, no stains for years. Volks also sells hair brushes, but honestly you can just use a toothbrush or other tiny fine bristled brush.

@Ranno Ahhh...it's like a daily fix when you post your boy right now. <3

The beautiful photos lately are making me want to get mine out for photos. It's suddenly been raining lots though, so the lighting isn't all that great. :|

3. @MacaronTea OMG your comment really made my day :...(:love
      thank you so much :blush

4. @MacaronTea big boys are gorgeous! The body is beautiful and I enjoy looking at :D

5. @MacaronTea Thank you so much for the recommendation. I'll check out the volks cloth head caps. Please let me know if you happen to remember the name of the garment set!

@nancy_schroeder_ca I really appreciate the links. I'm going to check these out!

6. After getting my first IOS boy which was my Lacrimosa, I loved him, but I realized carting him around is the hardest thing, and sound them I find my 70class boys may be the biggest I'm willing to go anymore... Granted it just bought another 73cm doll from Soom not too long ago. :lol:

7. Does anyone have a Cho or Co head on a non-ios body? I'm wanting to hybrid a Cho head. I've found that Luts seems like a good resin match, but I'm not sure what size body would work as I only have MSD and 65cm+ SDs from them. >.<

8. If anyone here has owned a 50cm Body Type A and / or Type B tell me how good they are at posing? If you've had both, then which one did you prefer? I don't know if they are only differently aesthetic wise or if they have different posing power.

Thanks so much for the help!

9. @reptar
      For the 50cm bodies, the muscle one is actually taller than the other (closer to 55cm or so). I have that version and he is a great poser! I have many posing pictures in my boys album.
      In this picture, he is standing almost shoulder to shoulder with a Fairyland F60 (original) boy. They are almost the same height.
      [​IMG]100_2169 by Heather, on Flickr

10. I just noticed that IOS posted their year plan on FB. Looks like next month they are releasing a 30cm doll. Uh oh. Also, another Ceil is coming out, another AoT doll as well. Aside from the yosd, the only other dolls coming out are all character dolls. I miss when they were original.

11. Yea I can feel that, I miss seeing original dolls too.. :( although I absolutely want a Ciel!

12. Also, I've been somewhat irritated with class60 bodies in that the locks in their back seem to not really work and the then up folding backwards... anyone else have these issues?

13. I have the previous versions of Ciel (book of circus and robin) but I'm so excited!! I want the new Ciel too! he and Sebastian are my favorite characters

14. @paxita same! I actually am really trying to aim towards scoring a Ciel this time since I've missed out on the others! :...(

15. Love It! He is gorgeous :D

16. I love IOS boys I am saving money fo a “Blue” but I also like “Nova” and “Lacrimosa” :XD::XD::XD::XD:

17. My lacrimosa was my first doll I ever got from IOS and he's also my grail boy. haha I love him so much! I also have a WS Nova that I've had for about a yea and half I think now, and I'm really on the fence with him... maybe if I painted him, I'll like him more?? :huh?:

18. Lacrimosa was my first IOS as well xD But i rarely take pictures of him... cant say that i've fully bonded with that one... kinda a shame >n<

19. Ok so I have a big questions for you then, one of the bigggest issues I have with bonding with him (aside being so massively huge) is that it’s almaot near impossible to pose him and I sueded him and restring him and his legs and body still feel like a crazy noodle. Do you run across this problem too? I’m so frustrated about him. :|

Tags: