1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Please, could I see Lacrimosa hybrid (or similar head) on another (70-75cm) body?

2. I can find a picture of Infernale on LLT ballerino body if you're interested.

3. [​IMG]

Just sharing a photo of my Confutatis (and Saint :lol:) cuz I realised this sculpt is severely underrated, the only posts I see of him are sales posts :(

4. I know this has probably been asked a lot but, I’m having a hard time finding clothes for my big 80cm guy.
      He’s a demon character and has this Victorian/devil/fantasy and leather kinda vibe and I think what I’m lost looking for is pants that are long enough? And just anything really.
      Thank you.

5. The best clothes I have for my 80 (81cm technically) boy have been custom tailored for his measurements. :( I've sort of come to terms with the fact that if I want him to have really sharp looking clothes they'll have to be made specifically for him. I didn't realize that until after I'd bought him and shelled my OC! :P

6. 80cm body can use most 72cm's upper wears; unfortunately the trousers have to be custom made. ><
      So most of the time I just commission for a custom made full-set.

7. Thanks, guess that’s the route I will have to take then.

8. I got my (first) IOS head! I picked up the Infernale in normal skin. Can't wait to get a faceup on him and get him a body. :D I'm eyeing the Resinsoul Yi one for him.

9. Hi guys,
      I am wondering what the best bodies are to hybrid with an Infernale head? I am hoping to FINALLY get my grail doll this year, but sadly don’t like the 80 class bodies.

10. I recall my Infernale sitting pretty nicely on Dollshe Mystic body.

11. Hi guys,

I just bought IOS Luce head in normal skin because I'm insane and saw Lyulf in his sculpt like WTF ever am I right?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good 65cm body for him? Site says he takes 9.5cm to 10cm neck and Akagi doll has a great 66cm with 10.3cm neck. Has anyone tried this? Or something similar with another 65cm body or different IOS sculpt?

Thanks for your time! :)

12. ignore this, nvm

13. Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask about Class 60 head sizes - on website it says 8 inches but is this in line with 21cm or are the Class 60 heads a bit smaller than usual?

14. Question, when did IoS transition from the old to new 70 class body? Trying to figure out what I have. He's from 2017 and LOOKS like the new body, but i'd like to double check.

15. Hello everyone,

I am new new to the hobby and have taken a liking to the Confutatis head. He was one of the first dolls I looked at and loved. I missed getting him for various reasons when he was available and now I'm sure I want him. I wanted to know how often IOS rerelease doll heads? I know he is new and the team is small, so if she does it probably won't be for a while yet, but is there a chance for a release and when might that be?

Thank you!! :)

16. Hi and welcome :)
      Best is to contact IOS directly and ask when you can expect a re-release. They'll answer you in a couple of days at max.

17. Awesome! Thank you very much!!

18. Hey ho!

I think I did done goofed.

I bought 16mm eyes without checking measurements for Sezz because I suck. The official website says 14mm is best but DOA suggests 14-16mm. Anyone know if 16mm will work for Sezz? I am low key panicking. >.<

19. Ooh as a Confutatis owner I hope I get to see some photos of yours when you get him!! :wiggle he needs more love I think :pout:

20. He definitely does! I'm so excited to order him :D
      The faceup and piercings on yours are perfect for his sculpt! He's gorgeous. :)

Tags: