1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Hello everyone! I am soooo excited, I bought a Valentine head in white skin. He was definitely an impulse purchase, but I know I'd regret it if I didn't. Does anyone have body sugestions for him? I told myself I'd never hybrid again after the disaster that is my only current hybrid but...here I am lol.

2. #402 knona_ona, Feb 16, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    3. If anyone is looking into hybrids, I found out that Confutatis fits on the DF-H 65 cm body. I'll have to get some pictures.

4. I'd love to see that, thank you!^^

5. I might soon have a small (and my first) hybrid doll project.
      But I have never put together a doll hybrid and now I need your help, please. :sweat

Can you please tell me if IOS's white skintone matches with Loongsoul's white? :kitty2

Do you think a IOS Class70 - New Sezz head would fit with a Loongsoul White Dragon body 73 cm? :chibi
      Here's what I found for comparison:
      - IOS / Class70 Body / Neck Size: 10-10.5cm
      - Loongsoul / White Dragon body / Neck size:11.5cm
      Does the Sezz head still fit on the desired LS body? :?

EDIT:
      My request has been resolved. I somehow got my answers using the search function. Sorry... :sweat

#406 dragoneye1300, Feb 21, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    6. I try a question too:
      Which articulated hands do you recommend for a class 70 normal skin body?

7. Hello, I'm not sure if I'm writing in the right place but I was wondering if anyone remembers the name of the iosdoll that was like...a decade ago? I think it was a mini...got sold out before I found him. It's not on the new website but I got the urge to hunt for him again.. Don't think there's many in the world. Don't even have a picture of him anymore, it was on my old phone. ;_;

Pls halp,
      Thank you

8. I wonder when IoS will open sales on their animal/skull heads? I know their running a sale now but I finally have the cash to buy the Tauros head I've been putting off for years and now they rotate out what they sell so I'm in waiting mode.

9. Has anyone heard from IOS? They disappeared off the face of the earth it seems. I emailed them too and got nothing. I'm really worried :(

10. Oh wow none of this was showing for me! I've been checking and checking, I wonder if it was an issue with my browser or something, that's so odd. Phew :sweat

11. Welp IoS put Taurus back up for sale and considering I have no idea when they'll retire that sculpt permanently (it doesn't seem to be one of their most popular) I went ahead and ordered it! $146 free shipping was to amazing a price to skip since I've been looking for the head ever since they released it and I've seen maybe 2 come up for sale second hand. My holy grail head is coming home :D

12. Is anyone else getting crow? I saw him on Instagram and had him order 5 minutes later :XD:

13. I also ordered him within minutes of seeing him on instagram. :XD:

14. I am contemplating ordering it too, I fell in love with him at first sight but with a lot of self-control I waited a bit to do some research, I am tempted to order the body because there is no appropriate resin match, some did you order the body as well or do you have already a body for him? And another question, what color did you ask for? This is my biggest insecurity, I don't know if I should go for the NS or WS, in some photos the NS looks good, and in others, it is very yellow, so I don't know if it affects the aesthetics of the teeth? but the contrast of the makeup, the NS skin color, and the wig is quite beautiful, at least it does a good contrast in the pictures. The white skin is a little worrisome because it tends to turn yellow right? but I have seen that it is not paper white but more like skin white (?), :nowords: What are your thoughts?

The WS reminds me of NS Ringdoll
      [​IMG]

15. I just bought the head in normal skin. :3nodding:

16. While i'm trying to keep my SD collection small, I have to confess that I caved and bought a Crow head. (Honestly the free shipping swung it for me as that made it a lot more affordable). I bought in white and am planning to use it on my DF-H body. Last time I bought WS from IOS it was a pinky white and matched DF-H white so i'm hoping it hasn't changed. I had that other WS head knocking around for a few years and while it lost a little of it's pinkness, it didn't turn yellow. It was kept in a dark box so didn't get much sunlight exposure which may have helped ;)

17. Oh thank you very much for telling me about your experience :whee: it comforts me more to know that the new white is a more colorful tone on the pink side rather than yellow, I was watching this IOS review of the gray(head) and WS(torso) skin tone from R.Dean and that tone looks quite nice, I think the WS is convincing me more than the NS

[​IMG]

18. OMG why did I check out Instagram... but well, I think I would have seen it later anyway, the SEZZ Vampire ver looks great :frownyblush: I love those kinds of sculpts with tongue and teeth showing, it almost made me regret not buying the normal head, so I'm not sure if I should take this one, but he's so beautiful, so tempting :D

[​IMG]

Tags: