1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Are you referring to the Book of Atlantic release of Ciel ? I can only find information for it on the Japanese website of Dolks, but it only states that its set ot release in Summer 2018 and that more information will be released in future >n<

I'm not sure what you mean by "reliable pre-order period" but they usually set aside a date which pre-orders open. There has been times where the pre-order period closes before the set end date because they have reached the maximum amount of dolls they can make, so i would recommend ordering as soon as possible. When i ordered from them, i made my payment in one go.

If you were to order a full set from them, they usually include the eyes and the putty for it. I wouldnt recommend using the putty they provide as it is quite oily... White tack would be my preference for holding the eyes in place but you are free to use the putty they provide if you wish ^-^

2. Does anyone have a Co? I am getting him soon but dont know where to begin to look fornclothes for him

3. What body? I have Cho on the bigger of the two. He wears SD clothes. The tops fit fine mostly but he needs smaller sd sized pants.

4. I have the smaller body I believe. It doesnt have the muscle yone that the bigger body has

5. You may get lucky with Luts Delf stuff. My boy can fit into them. I think the only size difference between the two 50 class bodies are the legs. So Delf tops. Similar sized dolls to them. Or if you can find bigger msd stuff. Iplehouse maybe?

6. I have Co on the Type A body. Some loose fitting tops made for Obitsu 50 seem to fit, but the shorts are hit or miss. I have one pair that fits great and the other is too big. >_<

I keep telling myself I’m going to make clothes for them soon, but soon keeps slipping behind other projects. Determined to aim for this year!

7. I was wondering if someone here could help me out. I found a great deal for a Lacrimosa, but there's no verification that he's legit outside of the current owner's interaction with the person he bought it from saying that's what she was told. Apparently he is going into his 4th owner with this sale, has slight damage...but I can't say no to it.

Basically, is there any other marks specifically for IOS boys that show they're legit outside of COA and recipts (as they seemed to have been lost by the very original owner)?

8. They should have markings on/in the head that says IOS.

9. @Peneyofdeath did Lacrimosa come with the original box? If not, does the previous owner have the serial number of the doll? I personally don’t feel safe if the doll doesn’t come with the box, COA or even a copy of a COA.
      By the way, as @LuckyXIII said, the sculpter has marks on the head,specifically it’s on the head cap.

10. @Khlovera From the post, there is no box or anything. If the seller gets back in touch with me I'll ask about the head cap. He ended up (apparently) getting this doll third hand. The girl he bought the doll from got it from someone without anything to go with it outside of being told it was legit. :/ As to why I'm trying to find another way to verify it.

11. @Peneyofdeath yes, ask a photo of the head cap to see the marks. If you need I can send you a photo of mine to see what exactly it looks like. I thought it was a craving when I first time see it XD

12. It also really depends on which year it was made in... IOS has changed their markings a couple of times over the years...
      Most of my IOS guys have different markings/seals.. but it could come in the form of

- I.O.S printed into the headcap
      - Gold I.O.S seal on the headcap and in the head
      - Sculptor's signature on the headcap

13. After trying to resist for a year or so I've finally given in and bought an IOS Anarmonia. His head is on the way to me now and I'm looking at possible hybrid options for his body. As much as the 80cm body interests me, I am trying to find out if the Dollzone B70-004 body would be a good match at all? I'm not too concerned with resin matches as I'll be painting the doll extensively.

I know the 80cm heads are on the large side so it's really just the proportions I need to see. I've got the measurements for both bodies so I can compare these and it doesn't seem too bad, but that said it's hard to work or out how these things will look without actual reference!

If anyone has the one of the 80cm heads and a Dollzone B70-004 please let me know

#93 beatnik, Aug 24, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    14. @beatnik I have my Anarmonia on the IOS 70 body and I think it looks fine.

15. Thank you for the input, it helps to know that I should be able to get away with a smaller body.

16. I have to say, I’ve seen and held the 80cm body and it is a glorious piece of art. If I can ever figure out how to make it fit in my collection comfortably then I wouldn’t hesitate to bring one home. Until then my 70cm is the workhorse, currently sharing two heads: Anarmonia and Infernale.

My Infernale just arrived last week though, so I haven’t had time to do much with him yet. The magnets for the tongue parts were polarized differently than the magnet inside the mouth so it took a while to soak them out. I still need to glue them back, my glue had dried out and I just picked up some more yesterday. Poor guy is having trials and he doesn’t even have a face yet!

17. I was double-checking the measurements of my 50A body to find that IOS has quietly re-categorized it as their first and only Class40 body!

[​IMG]

...can't say I understand why. It's still 50cm with the head, better scaled with an FID or Raccoon Doll rather than an MSD.

18. So... I ended up getting a Lacrimosa instead of Chaos due to the IoS class 80 event. I've been a bit worried while waiting for him that 80 would be too big for me and second guessing him. He arrived last Friday and I'm glad to say he's already a favourite! I love the size of him although he's pretty heavy to carry around :XD:.

He had completely different ideas about how he wanted to look and seems to have adopted a very old character I had back in highschool. I'm still tweaking his faceup and making clothes but I'd like to introduce Ronin!
      [​IMG]

19. Hello everyone! I recently bought an IOS I (class60) in WS and after thinking, I was wanting to get maybe a slimmer body for him and use his body for another doll. I haven't seen a lot about IOS resin matches, if anyone knows which would be a best match, but I'm not sure if it'll be a huge deal after body blushing and being covered in clothes anyway... I really do like the bodies from Switch and RingDoll, but unsure of how they'll look. Has anyone tried with these bodies?

20. Hello, first time coming in here.

I realise this might not be the best place, but I recently received my IOS 50 b type body (now just the class 50 body) but it turned out to be too small for the head I had wanted to put on it.

So anyone have any idea of heads that would fit this body? I'm really kinda in love with it and wanna keep it but not 100% sure on the IOS heads that would fit it?

I now have to wait a few more months for the 60 body to come through and then get the neck modded to fit this head since the neck is a bit too big for it. Ah the joys of hybrids and IOS making too many beautiful dolls. lol

Tags: