1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Immortality of Soul (Part VII)

Feb 27, 2018

1. Souldoll have their Vito line that is 50ish cm. They discontinued a bunch of heads but they still have some options

2. Ah thanks yeah I've been looking at those. But sadly I cannot afford yet another body without a head and the only ones I like are currently available only as full dolls. This'll teach me to fall in love with bodies and not heads. lol

3. :shudder:D:love:chibi

I got my Blue in the mail today. Omg he is so perfect. The body poses sooo well and stands like a dream. His eyes seem a bit smaller in person but it doesnt matter to me. I love him sooo much!! I never realized the perfect doll existed for me. I love him to pieces and its hard leaving him at home while I go to work!!!

4. The resin match thread is here, which at least can help you narrow your search.

5. Oh thank you so much!

6. I can finally contribute since my Tauros just got home! Love this guy way too much. <3

For anyone curious, he's the new white, and this is a dollshe fresh body. The head is paler, but blushes fine to match.

[​IMG]

7. He is stunning. Great work !

8. Thank you @Cyador ! I need to get around to blushing his body and do more elaborate shoots with him. ^^;

9. @jack_sea Lovely moody looking boy you have.

Has everyone seen the new Wolf head that is coming? Such temptation for sure! It's on my list. :3

10. @MacaronTea thanks! :3

No, I'm not seen... where may to see it?

11. Ah, have already found. The new head looks cool! But not useable for me, because I'm playing with humans characters xD

#113 jack_sea, Oct 5, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    12. Do any of you have your IOS 70 heads on different bodies? I have been looking for one for my Jaguar for ages, and I am planning on modding him into a new character soon, so I'd really like to get him together. He's WS, and I need something 70cm or taller. Thin is good, but he can have some muscle (not like Iplehouse muscle, but a little is ok), broad shoulders is pretty much a must.

Way back in the day I'd tried him on my two Dollshe bodies and I didn't like it, but I have modded the neck on several of them now, so I might try again. Maybe Ringdoll and Dollmore too. I really have no idea what will work, I've had so much trouble with him.

13. I had my Jaguar (and now my Nova) on a Luts SSDF body.

14. Oh I have one of those! He's new. I mean he's really old, but new to me. Thanks, I'll try him on that one too!

15. I have osiris on a spiritdoll proud body. He looks amazing on it

16. My Anima is on a Ringdoll grown-03 body. It suits him pretty well.

17. Thanks! I'm going to keep that in mind....I've had that body on my short list of ones I like.

Yeah I'm going to try mine on my RGM03 too. I feel like that's a little on the big side, but it might not matter in the long run...

Omg that does look amazing. And I've wanted an excuse to own a Granado body since I have so many of their heads and none of them have Granado bodies XD
      Thanks!!

Tags: