1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Imomodoll Noxious Discussion

Apr 2, 2021

1. Good to know that. Thanks again :)

2. What's the best way to keep tabs on Imomo releases? I just discovered them shortly ago, and their Dia release is long over. They have the standard 01 and 02 Noxious (?) heads and the body available, but I was wondering how often they run events or if it's likely they'll do another one this year. I can't seem to find much info on their previous releases besides Dia being sold out on their site :sweat

3. Thank you! I didn't even know they had one.

4. Anyone have any of their vinyl dolls yet?:blush Ive ordered Miko!

5. Oooo! Congrats! I have a few of the Fuwamo heads and body. I recently ordered the Mimi large bust body with the Miko head as well! Even though I have a resin Ruby... I was thinking of getting her in vinyl but in tan color.

6. I ordered two of the chubby vinyl bodies to go with some floating DD heads I have around. Very excited to see them come through, though I don't think it's time just yet.

I ended up purchasing a Mimi a bit later as well - the hand sculpts are fantastic!!

7. I found some pics from DLOD (Dreamland the O.D.) of the vinyl body and Miko head. :D

There might be more images to come on Imomo's Artist Weibo.

8. Does anyone with an Imomodoll Ruby have trouble getting her arms to not bend? I’m finding that they flick back to the bent position very easily and her magnetic hands keep going flying. I’d love to stop chasing her hands around!

9. I tried to find some reviews on the 1/4 bodys, but had no luck. Anyone here who can tell me how their posing and quality is?

10. I ended up getting a Ruby in white and Miko in tan, I'm a little sad because it sounds like the production on their tan vinyl dolls got delayed, but I'll wait patiently...!

11. Just ordered two tan vinyl Rubys for me and my friend from Imomodoll’s Taobao shop!
      Kinda nervous while waiting for them to arrive *_*

12. I know this was posted a while ago but I wanted to say thank you for posting this!
      Its kind of interesting how the scale changes when they are together vs when they are not. The imomodoll on its own feels like a stylized adult/teen but next to the DD it looks a lot younger.

13. I'm having the same problem with a noxious Ruby I bought second hand. I want to restring her but anyone know what a good length is for the elastic in the arms and legs?