1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPL dolls Star, Model and Idol Discussion thread 15

Dec 23, 2020

1. He just looks like such a friendly kind of geeky person, to me, and made me smile and even giggle a bit like I just saw a picture of a favorite actor as a favorite character but I couldn't tell you who?? @Thymeseer , Love him!

2. i promised i will add some MGB better posing pictures. is not very visible but her hands posing improved a lot. and near her my hybrid azalea on dollshe 26M body. [​IMG]

3. one more picture of Aurora :-) [​IMG]

4. still waiting new wig for John but started to make him clothes as got more time for big guy patterns to make :) [​IMG]

5. That's the MGB? I think she looks perfect! That dress fits perfectly, and I think that the T-shirt I had mine in was such a poor fit, that it made her shoulders look too big. But your Aurora looks so regal in that dress, I love it! And that's such a perfect match your azalea on the dollshe body, did you have to blush? What resin colors are they? @Anita2006

6. @IngieBee i did bit of sueding on her shoulders with silicone rings, and now it have more human posing possibilities. Yes, it is MGB body :-) oh I Azalea head is on special real anti uv skin, and dollshe body is on mango oriental skin tone. i did some modifications on bodies neck so her head have more posing possibilities as well. ut body fits perfect for her.

7. Beautiful, and it looks like the body was made for her. I need to take pictures of my dolls, it's been a while!

8. New subforum, yay! :D The new girl Dabria looks quite awesome, def an option for a future buy. Unfortunately, I'm on a strict dolly diet right now. ^_^

I smacked together every doll currently at home for a FAREWELL2020 group shot. Warpaint-Adhara is currently in the spa for a revamp, so it's her Iplehouse Scarlet head that's been monopolizing her photos. The bright yellow robe on Guórén was my last project of the year, requiring a ton of appliqueing and basting that I never implemented before on a sewing project. *_*

[​IMG]
      Last of 2020
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

9. @Anita2006 Have you done a project journal for the modding? I need to take mobility mods into consideration for my larges.

@AntarelNefertili I love that robe for Guoren! I only hand sew, I couldn't get work like that done easily.

10. @A Wee Tiefling sorry, but i did not did that. but its very easy, just same as hot glue, but you put all silicone rings thoughts joints.
      @IngieBee oh yes, after I did some sueding with silicone rings I just love her. Now she can pose much better and looks much nicer.
      By the way, Happy New Years everyone :-)

11. I think we need Adhara's war paint to smack down 2020 so it never rears it's ugly head again! LOL. I Never hated a year more! Can one even hate a year? Great family photo though, @AntarelNefertili , LOL

I have so many projects to do this year, including working on sweating dolls and making hair pieces and painting, I hope I feel up to the task in 2021!!

Happy New year everyone!!!

12. @A Wee Tiefling The appliqué was actually done by hand (specifically the parts with the black vines -- there's simply no way to go about attaching it to the yellow cloth), but I assembled the robe via machine. :D Even then, I did a ton of hand-sewing around the hems just to finish the thing neatly.

@Rakonto The tiny girl is an Elva2 from Russian artist Olga Reingard. I don't think she is being produced anymore, tho (and iirc the artist has changed her ig name). Her scale versus the big'uns is pretty adorable!

@IngieBee Yeah, I'm really hoping her revamped face will drive out a lot of the 2020 blues. D: Better get a lot of projects done while the energy's still fresh. :)

13. So I'm just realizing now (just so the same one day to another) that 2021 is here, and despite all the talk of it going to be worse, I can't help but feel optimistic. I think it will be a good year!

14. i'm considering buying a impl star girl can anyone tell me if they come with heeled feet? or what feet i could use if they don't?

15. Greeting 2021 with an impromptu lace blouse, because sometimes you just get the urge to sew and must seize the opportunity. It was hand-sewn in one day, using only scrap cloth and a lot of lace pieces. Please do not follow my example of sewing without a pattern; I just pinned and sewed everything around her, adjusting things as I went along. (Pricked a finger pretty bad while appliqueing, too.) Several members in the doll crew are definitely liking the result tho. ;)

[​IMG]
      Lecturing Me?
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

@Enchiridion All of my body orders from Impl didn't come with heeled feet. They are available for order separately though, so you shouldn't have to hybrid.

16. thanks for your reply! your doll looks wonderful as well that top is lovely

17. Dose anyone have lmpldoll kirk in blue skin? (avatar color)

18. i have two girls of impldoll and both came with high heels feets. im not using them at the moment, but one day i will buy high heel shoes and definetly will try to switch feets.

19. @americanseamstress I saw an old post that said you have an Idol FGB body with TGB legs. How difficult was the mod?

There's a new Supermodel sculpt up: Dabria. Seems like Impldoll might be focusing on the Supermodel line.