1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPL dolls Star, Model and Idol Discussion thread 15

Dec 23, 2020

1. @IngieBee One of my dolls has been blushed like crazy to match the body, so I salute you for being able to do it!

@A Wee Tiefling Ooooh la la! I sometimes miss dressing up my team in modern clothes, but I have far less patience for male modern wear than girls'. You're not the only one who wants moar jointed hands, tho. I know those little buggers are not for everyone, but I can't go about without them on all my dolls now, haha. I mean, Adhara ordering around their new doll buddy with that finger pointed? Priceless!

[​IMG]
      Adhara Calls the Shots 2
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

2. @IngieBee So aside from armour, what would Plaice wear? Simple shirt and breeches? Something easy to make.

@AntarelNefertili Heh, Massi works his dangerous curves like his life depends on it. If I had the money I'd be buying or making him a lot more of this similar "lad about the villa" wear. Adhara always looks priceless.

3. I haven't actually decided his class yet :abambi: I think maybe a young rogue ? He's a bit sweet and naive for a Blood elf in fact he feels his kin are just darn mean. @A Wee Tiefling

4. @IngieBee Awww that is so kyooooot! Kinda flash for a rogue though, it's all going to clank and catch on stuff while you're sneaking around!

5. Haven't been watching the thread lately (notifications disappeared again, etc.), but if you ordered a hybrid, check your email! You'll be emailed again when the doll is ready.

ACBJD emailed me on behalf of Impldoll, requesting confirmation of the hybrid's acceptability again (because of the "incompatibility" between legs and body). I stared at the picture for a few seconds in confusion, so apparently I'm not bothered at all. :lol:

6. Are you allowed to share? @Valor ? what was the hybrid again? Which legs/arms to which body?

7. @IngieBee It's just a shot of the TGB legs in the FGB hip sockets.

8. Oh, you must let us know how it works out! @Valor :D

9. Finally painted my Alma, so I now I can officially join the thread <3 Alma is the first sculpt I've owned from Impldoll and she's currently borrowing a DF-H 62 cm body that will eventually belong to my Candice, once she arrives (which should be soon: I received an e-mail from Impl a couple of days ago notifying me that she is ready to ship!!) I'm relatively new to collecting ladies so she doesn't have any clothes yet, but at least I made sure that she has undergarments :frownyblush:

[​IMG]

10. OH my gosh, she is stunning! @Gamine ! I would love to see close ups of her face, do you have more pictures online? I

11. @IngieBee Yay, I'm so glad that you like her!! I'll take some close-ups tomorrow <3 (I tried to get some when I was taking photos today but the lighting wasn't cooperating with me :XD:)

12. Awesome, she is gorgeous! I love her! Also, you can see so beautifully there how the small chest looks so lovely and natural, no? I mean maybe not entirely without coverup but like that, she just looks so athletic and beautiful IMO :D

13. @Gamine Beautiful photo! I'm actually considering buying that body in the future; it's great to know it could work for Impl heads and similar sizes. Is that their tan? (Also, that isn't NSFW in my book, haha!)

To those who are wondering why Adhara's alternate warpaint version has been conspicuously absent in my photos all this time, well she's back (and nigh unrecognizable from before). :P I'm really happy she's now color-matched to Impl RealSkin even in warpaint form. I love that peachy color, but so far no other resin color could match it if attempting to hybrid with no color correction of any kind.

[​IMG]
      WarDhara Overhauled 04
      by Yela Gatchalian-David, on Flickr

14. Wow, she's stunning! I don't remember her with warpaint, it might have been before my time here :XD: But she is sooooo stunninig!!! @AntarelNefertili

15. @Gamine would you kindly do a review of the df-a body? I have one on order and there is so little to no pictures or reviews???

16. I think you've seen her before, since she has a lot of the first user images of the MGB when they started arriving to the customers. :sweat

17. Oh yes, of course! She's really changed her faceup!

18. Yep, it's DF-H tan! Hahaha, yeah not NSFW in my book either, but I wasn't sure if I should jump into this thread and start immediately posting lingerie photos :lol: Also, I know that I already commented this on your gallery thread, but Adhara's new look is stunning and must be acknowledged :love

Just posted the body review in Photo Reference and tagged you the link in the DF-H thread :aheartbea