1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ImplDoll; Imp Child 43cm Discussion

Nov 5, 2009

1. JediSpiceGissia, (wild user name!), my Abdul is real skin and, yes, it's a factory face-up. Isn't he great?

I've used Tonner male clothes on a similarly sized doll, so I'm quite sure they'll fit the Imp children. (They don't really look like children, though. Their heads are small in comparison to the body in a more adult ratio.)

2. Try RingDoll. They make high quality clothes and their MSDs (Ring Kids) are about the same dimentions of an Impl Child.

3. :? I just finished trying on Crystal's new clothes and shoes and I am flummoxed. Every single pair of shoes that I brought her are too big. Even the mary janes that I bought from Impldoll have her feet swimming in them. Has anyone found shoes for the girls that fit?

4. I have a semi silly question... how well do the heads fit if you switch the gender of the bodies they're on? I've found that Yolanda and Charles are perfect for a set of characters of mine...but I need Charles for the girl, and Yolanda for the boy...since I'd need them both in white skin, I figured I'd likely just buy both dolls together when I have the funds, and swap the heads when I got them home. How well will this work, or will I need to do a little modding to make everything fit properly? I know the measurements say there's only a .2 cm difference in the circumference of the necks, but I also know that sometimes even so small an amount can make things a little harder.

5. So i couldnt find anything relating to this, I am going to pick up my MSD Impldoll Child Tuesday, and i have come across a small problem. While her body is 1/4 size, it seems that her head and feet are 1/6 size.. my question is:

Anyone who has purchased a Child Impldoll, have you had issues with regular 1/4 msd sized shoes and wigs on them? here are the measurements: head 16cm and feet 4.8cm. It seems that all of the msd shoes are about 6cm and the wigs are for heads approx. 17-18 cm. Im new to dolls, she will be my first, and i dont want to waste a bunch of money on wigs and shoes that will be too big. :(

I appreciate any info you might have!! :pcupcake

7. For those of you looking for more casual clothing that will fit implchildren you might want to be on the lookout for Big Bratz dolls at flea markets and yard sales. I recently bought one for $5 dollars at a flea market in the hopes that it's clothing would fit somebody and it does.
      Here is the outfit on an impldoll joyce

[​IMG]

The quality is actually pretty nice. it is partially lined and it zips in the back with a tiny zipper. Big Bratz actually command a pretty high price so it's not really advantageous to buy one new just for the clothing, and as far as I know they never sold clothing for them separately :( But if you can find one used for cheap some where go for it!

8. Well, I knew from browsing these dolls that they're another really slim mini size, and now I know for sure! I hope to order my 2 (Charles and Yolanda) sometime this year. I'm wondering, though, if the clothing that people manage to find that fit the Resinsoul girls would fit the Impchild girls? I've not looked at detailed measurements for comparison myself yet...figure I'll find out the best when I own both...or see photos by anyone else who owns both. And shoes...have the same issue with my Resinsoul girl...finding shoes that aren't too big is a pain. But these sound like they have even smaller feet.

9. I have an RS Lu and she can share clothes with my impl just fine :) in fact RS girls are actually a tiny bit slimmer then Impl girls are although my RS Lu's hands and feet are larger :?
      I posted a comparison pic in this thread here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?323347-**IMPL-dolls-Discussion-thread.**&p=5534241#post5534241

10. I have run into this too...I bought shoes from the company that dont fit on the Impl Child dolls!! I bought a 6/7 wig from Dollmore and it is too big. Covers the whole head and ears but I took pics and it seems OK except for sliding around :( I really like it so maybe I can find another doll for it. I tried on my HP Draco (Tonner about 17inches) dolls clothes and shoes and he was swimming. Maybe I will have to make something, but I will have to stuff the shoes...

11. i just picked up my Yolanda doll today and she is great!! Definately a lot slimmer than i thought. The regular size MSD wigs and shoes are too big. The wigs that i find fit her best are 6-6.5, i dont know about shoes yet. As soon as i figure out how to post pics on here i will!!

12. Do you think the Leeke (spelling) websites wigs would fit? I have seen very nice ones available from them in size 6-6.5 :)

Cant wait to see your pictures!

I would love to know what shoe (company) you find to fit on these wonderful dolls Please and Thank You!. I started College on the same day my boy came home, so I havent got to play a whole lot with him yet :(

JSG

13. RS is short for Resinsoul :) Here is a link to their website http://www.resinsoul.com/

Unfortunately they don't sell much in the way of clothes and shoes :( I wish they did though and RS dolls are as hard to shop for as impls!

14. So the Leeks 6-6.5 wig fits my Yolanda, who is now renames Sayomi, like a glove!! its a perfect fit! so i would definatley recommend that size. Here are a couple pics of her! I bought the default outfit from denver doll emporium and the doll from The resin shop. Sorry for the poor photo quality.. i dont know how to insert an image as opposed to a link..

http://twitpic.com/1fm3v0
      http://twitpic.com/1fmkc7
      http://twitpic.com/1fmk7i

I do have other pictures with different wigs on and you can really tell how badly the size 7 wig fits. as soon as i upload it i will put it here for reference. I cant wait until my eyes come so i can take those default ones out! lol but like someone else said already, she really holds a pose! its awesome! And impldoll DOES need to make more regular clothes and shoes!!! I totally agree! :)

15. Thought I would try posting pics of KyKadian again... I dont know what it is, but I cant get it to work right here :(

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4 (love his eyes in this one)

16. ok finally!!! I just now finally found the cord to connect my camera to my computer, i've been looking for it everywhere *sighs* i really thought i would have to get a new one -_-

buuut in the meantime, I took lots more pictures of Misha (his name, finally decided) and I've also realized I'm a horrible photographer, and no matter how many expressions Misha has in real life, in all his pictures he looks like he's depressed >.>

Also, even with a vinegar wash (overnight even) his black pants still stain his legs a bit, but I got a mr. clean magic erasure and it's freaking amazing, I used it on him for like thirty minutes to try and make everything perfect (the black from the pants got into his joints..that was a bit challenging)
      and his squeaking is getting less noticeable, when I sit and watch tv I usually hold him in my lap and just move his limbs around..because it's ridiculously fun and I just like getting used to how his body moves

oh and does anyone know where to get a good (and cheap) wigcap? I've thought of making a hot glue one, I'll try it tomorrow, but if it doesn't work Misha definitely needs one, his wig slips off constantly

and here's a couple pictures of him on my windowsill during yesterday's rain onslaught and with chococat

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. I finally found this thread and I'm really happy to see that other people love Impldoll children, too. :) I've got an Impldoll Charles, Benedetto, and it's really surprising to see how different he is with his new face-up (made by Bake_Neko). I think it's almost hard to tell at first sight that he's an Impl Charles. ^^
      Here's a photo. :aheartbea Benedetto is on the left, and my friend barabara's Impldoll Eddy, Yu is on the right. He's adorable, too. ^^ I hope you like them. ^^
      [​IMG]
      I read that everyone has problems with buying them clothes and especially shoes. :| It's the same with us... Although I love these kids for their slender figures, sometimes I find myself cursing Impldoll for making their sizes so unique. :sweat

18. I received my Impchild Abdul on the 27th of this month)
      he wonderful,I think)
      That's my Kirill
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

19. Aww, he's cute! I love his collar, too... :lol:

20. Thank you,Ayas-Shadow!When I understood that I wanted this boy, I was looking for pictures of children too =)
      And I'm not understand why the impldolls aren't popular*_*

Thanks,Amaterasu)My boys in collars all time ^^:)
      [​IMG]