1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ImplDoll; Imp Child 43cm Discussion

Nov 5, 2009

1. Hihi! :)

Here is an another photo of my little love, Fang Yu. He's an Impldoll Eddy.

[​IMG]

And here an another image of Benedetto and Yu (at the University ;)). Their skin color is maybe more realistic here. Benedetto (the left one) is NS and Yu (on the right) is WS.

[​IMG]

The inconvenient things I experienced about Imp Children:

Shoes... I'm looking for a sneaker for my boy since he was ordered. The best catch were two keyholders my mother found at a fair...
      We ordered tiny shoes from Alice's Collections, but their inner size was too small. In the normal MSD shoes they could swim of course... :...(
      I wish if Impldoll made a bigger selection of them.

The little metal bar in my boy's left foot has bent. The company sent me a new one for free (just had to pay the shipping fee), but since that I'm a bit worried about this... *_*

With some MSDs with bigger heads our boys are looking kinda weird... :sweat

BUT I'd absolutely recommend both the Imp Child dolls and the Impldoll company.

I'm a fan of Impldoll Children, they've beautiful faces and their slender body is just adorable. And yeah, they're really posing like a dream! :D

The photos of ForeverVirgina's boys without face-up helped me a lot. As I saw them I was sure that Eddy was the MSD I wanted. So thank you for them!

JediSpiceGissia: I'm so glad, you liked Yu's face-up! I did my best, but still need so much practice. :sweat

2. Barabara,They are very beautiful!)How long boys with you?)
      Oh,I haven't any troubles with shoes,becouse I can make shoes all size,but snakers,I wish snakers for my boy too!

3. Thanks Lijulia, your Kirill is a cutie also. :D
      Benedetto is Amaterasu's doll, Yu is mine. They're at home since this may.
      Did you make shoes for Kirill?

4. Lijulia: Really? You can make shoes? :o *sighs enviously*
      Yeah, we' ve got this problem with shoes, so I finally ended to add an excuse-thing to my Benedetto's background story that he doesn't like wearing shoes, lol. :sweat So if any of you happen to know about Imp Child-sized sneakers, we'll be very happy. :aheartbea

5. barabara, Amaterasy, Yes, I can) I often make shoes for resins or puki-puki-their owners have problems to =)

if I find the size, I will tell you, be shure!)
      Kirill doesn't like wearing shoes too=)But my other two boys have 8 couples and love it x)

6. OMGosh you MAKE shoes?!? Do you have them for sale somewhere?? I soooo want proper fitting shoes for my KyKadian :atremblin

Right now I have one pair of boots and one pair of shoes I bought from the company when I ordered the doll. I have seen the same pair of dress shoes on another site (can't remember which on ATM, Sorry!) and he just swims...I am beginning to think that Impldoll doesn't make their own shoes, except for their bigger dolls.

I also have boots from Pa Pa Paradise (right name? Can link later...) and he swims in those too. I bought some slide-on tennis shoes from different doll owners and from Dollmore, and I think most of them are products of the Dollmore company.

Now those seem to be better, especially when using socks. And they stay even better when I use his full body glove (with footies) and socks for the slide on shoes. I have quite a few pairs of those so that is mostly what I am having him wear for right now.

Here is a pic of one of the shoes so you can see the style (this is NOT him wearing them in the pic though...):

[​IMG]

And I don't know if you can see them here, but this is him wearing them with the Body Glove and socks (not a great pic):

[​IMG]

And these are the dress shoes I bought from Impldoll that actually DONT fit (also not a good pic):

[​IMG]

Does anyone want some more pics of shoes on my Ky? I can post some if you want :)

7. barabara your dolls look great!! I really like seeing pictures of other people's "Charles" and seeing what kind of face-up they gave that mold. Benedetto looks awesome too!

8. Oops! I was thinking they were both yours! I am thinking of getting another doll but I am not sure if I want a boy or a girl. There is one of the Impldoll girl molds I really like and I might even try to do my own face-up! :o

My boy got a scratch on his face when I wasn't careful about trying on eyeglasses from Dollmore. He now has a line or chip through his right eyebrow that is driving me crazy cuz I messed up his pretty face! :...(

Would you guys like to see the "Face Book" type page I made for my doll? :aheartbea

Its on a place called the BJD Network

9. OMG, Dollmore glasses are so dangerous? :o Then I have to be careful with mine, too... :(
      I think Ky's cute sneakers (or something like that ^^') fit pretty well. But I will be glad if you post some other pictures too. We wanted this kind of shoes for our boys, but the sneakers barabara ordered from Dollmore were way too big... :(

And while I'm at it, I share a picture of my Benedetto with red hair. ^^ I really cannot decide if I like the blonde or the red wig better. What do you think? ^^
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. It says on Dollmore's website that they DONT scratch faces, but I was trying to be careful...not careful enough I guess :(

Those sneakers are still a little big but when he is wearing his socks, he doesnt slide around as much. I will see what pictures I can get taken and post ASAP...Someone also asked for body-shot pics, but IDK if they still need them or not...

Benedetto looks good in both wigs, but I really like the red one best :aheartbea

Where did you get that wig? It is a nice color! What size is it?

And that is another thing with Impldolls MSD dolls~trying to find wigs!!

I have a Dollmore size 7 wig and it is way too big for him. Goes over his ears and everything...

11. Amaterasu: Personally, I like the red better...but I'm rather partial to red-heads! Especially boy red-heads. Heh.

JediSpice: If you're still willing to do those body shots, I could still use them. ^-^ When I no longer need them (which will be when I get my dolls saved for, bought, and home) you'll know, as there will be much spamming!

12. Thanks for your opinions, I'm getting used to this red wig and i really love its color and shape. ^^ We ordered it from http://www.fm-anime.com (they say the wig is 18-18.5 cm for 1/4 dolls), and it fits pretty well, only a little bit loose. They have lots of wigs and colors! But if you'd like to order something from them, be ready that you'll probably have to wait for 1-2 months, especially if the wig is out of stock. But maybe you'll be lucky, because we ordered 8 wigs that time (it was a collective order at the Hungarian forum), so maybe just the amount was too much for them. ;)

13. I ordered the same type of shoes as the one on the first picture from Dollmore, but it was so big that looked really ridiculously on my boy. *_* But yours seems to be perfect! :o Wish I could get some like those...

I'm surprised that the Impldoll shoes didn't fit, I wouldn't think that could happen. :? Ours were fortunately perfect. :sweat One would think at least the shoes of the same company are the right size...

I'd be happy to see some other shoes on your Ky, if you have pics.

14. Yep I can do that :) I will try to do that this weekend. I am in school full time (yay!) and work full time (boo!) but I think I have a little break coming to me, LOL!

I have some new outfits and shoes I want to try on him so I can add nekkie shots too ;)

I love Doll Picture spam! :aheartbea

15. OMGosh Thank You for posting the link! I went and took a look at the site and I am impressed. When you say they are only a little loose, where is it loose at? Its not so big that it goes over your dolls ears does it?

Too bad Im not a cosplayer. They had some really nice things on that website!

16. I hope to take some pics this weekend with his new stuff so sure no problem! :aheartbea

17. Here is the Dollmore wig I just love but it is too big on him...not sure if you can see just how big. Its a size 7 and I guess our dolls take a 5 to a 5 and 1/2 ???

[​IMG]

18. Yeah, it doesn't seem soo big, but I believe you. ^^ (Well, the wig is incredibly cute, your Ky's just like a little angel. :love)
      When I said loose, I meant that I have to be careful because it slides down relatively easily. But I'm planning to use some tool to fix it, and I think it will be almost perfect that way. ^^

But our dolls' head size is 5-5,5? :o I thought it was 6...

19. Is that the size of our doll's heads?? See, I don't know...:blush

I know I really like that wig so I have used it with a hat on him just so he can wear it. Sliding down sounds reasonable and fixable. I am going to look more on that website at the wigs. I thought I saw an orangish colored one and I would love to Cosplay him as Ichigo from Bleach!! :D

He is my 1st BJD so I do think of him as a little Angel, Thank You! :aheartbea

20. I think this blond wig fits really good with the soft, natural face-up of your boy. He's really like a cute little angel. :D

In my opinion the 6-6.5 inch wigs must be perfect for Imp Children. The FM-Anime wig of Amaterasu's boy is officialy a 7-7.5 inch wig, but I heard that the MSD wigs of this company can be a little smaller as they say, so that's why it's almost perfect.