1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ImplDoll; Imp Child 43cm Discussion

Nov 5, 2009

1. Ok, I think I may of found some shoes to fit the little feet of our Impl Children! :sumomo:

They haven't arrived yet so I can't give you a complete yes or no, but I am ordering shoes from here:

http://www.alicescollections.com/

They seem to have just a few that are about 6cm in length and seeing as our dollies take a 5cm that may be a way better fit!

Now, if we could just find some well fitting and well made Wigs!!

Here are the 3 shoe styles I am getting and hoping for the best!

http://www.alicescollections.com/4dt00152-pu-p-1283.html?cPath=68_71

http://www.alicescollections.com/4dt00102-p-1277.html?cPath=68_71

http://www.alicescollections.com/4dt00104-p-1279.html?cPath=68_71

I'm very excited! :D

2. I did try on the shoes and I will have to post pics...so behind...They seemed to fit length wise farily well, but are quite wide. I guess if I REALLY want something to fit on our sized dolls, I will have to make it myself!

But FYI~ the clothes I bought from Alice's Collections not only fit VERY well on Impldoll Child models, they are even a little snug, if you can believe it!! I was shocked! The leader of that AC's GO told me that even on her dolls (various) the clothes are a little tight. She figures it's a way for the resign boys to show off their muscles, LOLOLOLOL!

I will be buying from that company again. They have nice casual clothes for boys and a nice fit. Price is not bad either, especially if you go in on a Group Order.

3. Wow, thanks for the infos and pics! It's really good news, that Alice's Collections' clothes fit so well on Impl Children, maybe I'll try some for my little boy too. :celebrate
      As for the shoes... I already gave up... :| Fortunately Yu is a fond of his boots from Impldoll (even in summer :sweat), and indoor he likes to be barefoot.

And... I hope you don't mind if I show a new picture about Yu. ^^
      He's got a new face-up, which fits his personality much better (altough I'd still need many practice in painting). And I've bought a new wig for him. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

4. You are Welcome, anytime us Impldoll owners can help each other that is great!

Yeah, I think I am going to give up on the shoes as well, but the AC outfits I diffently am going to buy more! They have these great outfit sets so you can do that or make your own with all the shirts and stuff, really nice! ^~^

Your boy looks wonderful with his new face up! Please share more pictures! I am too scared to try face painting myself, but I think you did good! Also, where did you get his new wig? I like it on him! :D

5. Please chat about Impldoll Child line.^^

[​IMG]

6. Wow! Impldoll does such interesting sculpts. This boy has some very cool details, like the bullet holes, and scars. The gun-arm is interesting, and I like the eye-piece.

7. yeahhhh I'm still confused as to wether 'he' really is a 'he'. I think this might just be a tough looking girl, people.

In any case, I am very happy about this head mold! I really like it.

I kind of wish Impldoll would scuplt some new hands thou. Those child hands are just terribly flat looking. The hands on the Model girl and Impbaby aren't bad at all, so these are disappointing.

Overall, I like this new release. If I were to buy it, I probably would not use the gun arm for anything...but that eyepiece could work for The Borg ~_^

8. So. . . maybe the new girl is a cat? :kitty2 And is that a mask or a face plate? She is really cute. I keep telling myself, I only collect SD size. . . and only boys. . . :sweat

Oh, since they figure prominently in folklore. . . maybe she's a fox?

9. She looks like she might come with fantasy parts...

10. The mask is pretty. <3 I wonder if it's actually wearable, like that souldoll old-man mask thing...

11. I so want this girl I was going to get their robotic OT doll but this one will fit into my group much better.

She isn't limited is she?

Someone talk me out of it and say she wont work wonders with my Angelheim Raul incomming.

i could get her tan skin like him, or grey so she can be a grey fox.

she looks stunning white too though.

...arggh

12. I feel like the fox head seems a little asymetrical.....something about the ears and mouth.

13. Anybody order any of the dolls from the child line? I'd like to hear some opinions and see some pictures! Impldoll has a new category added, too, called "Impl young 46cm. Being so close in size to the Implchild line makes me wonder if the body design will be very different.

14. I bet Impl Young will have more mature bodies! In that case, it would be great if you could interchange heads, so you could have a young adult or a child with the same head, whatever you would prefer.

15. So the "child" bodies are very immature? I guess I never paid much attension. I bet they do have interchangable heads, like the way the Model and Star lines are interchangeable.

16. Hmmm, I just looked at the body pictures on the site, and they actually do look rather mature to me. Maybe the boys will just be more buff, and the girls more... voluptous?

17. Lovely boy, Congrats! Have you recieved those shoes yet? How do they fit? They seem like they would be just about right. :)

18. Here are some more clothes I have bought from AC. They fit very well. The outfit with the green shirt (AC) has pants from Dollmore and they are very big on him.

The suit outfit he is wearing in the pic is pants, shirt, vest, tie and the overcoat. You can see he has all of it on, and it fits AND I was able with a little wire help to pull the shirt sleeves through the coat sleeves and button it up too. I love this suit outfit!! :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      Too many choices by JediSpiceGissia, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      New Overcoat 2011 by JediSpiceGissia, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      New Easter suit 2011 by JediSpiceGissia, on Flickr