1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ImplDoll; Imp Child 43cm Discussion

Nov 5, 2009

1. Yes, I recived shoes ) I make foto tomorrow )

3. madera: JediSpiceGissia's boy is a Charles, like mine. ^^

PaOla1501:
      I'm happy to see some shoes which fit those tiny feet, thank you for sharing the info~ :D

4. I am long time find shoes for my doll too ) I am glad if I help you )

5. Oh, thanks! He's pretty.

6. Thank You! I love the way Amaterasu's Benedetto is faced-up too, very nice! I just got my boy the default face-up and he has random eyes from the company. They are nice so I haven't changed them out yet. I had planned green eyes for him :)

And Thanks PaOla1501 for the pic with the shoes, they look great! Will have to save up for some myself!

7. I like tham too )

8. Hi all, just being rude and jumping into the conversation here <.<
      I am so happy to see people appreciating Impldoll, especially Charles. I think he is so adorable :D In fact, I placed the order with Impldoll and I'm getting Charles as a free head ;) Well, I will have to wait up a bit for his body, but at least his head is going to be in my house!!! \o/ yay
      By the way, I love all the little Charles' on this thread and I love hearing all the great advice from 'child' owners. Thanks!!

9. Aww, congrats~ :D Another little Charles, yaay!
      Benedetto says hi to your Charles: [​IMG] :lol:

10. Aw, cute little Benedetto! And Welcome Sephydoll :) The Charles sculpt is very pretty. I have seen one that was turned into a female too.

11. Here's my Impldoll Charles and I have a large Rinley that was just shipped out today <3. I'm excited and hope to post a box opening. Here's my Charles, I named him Rye.

[​IMG]

12. So cute, Congrats! Is that the company face up? I dont know if it is the lighting or what but it looks like your boy has fangs??

13. Wow. He is gorgeous! His face has so much dimension. I've been using watercolor pencils, and the effect just isn't as dramatic. My Sissy may take one look at him and demand a new faceup!

14. Offically joining this somewhat dead thread >.<
      I got an impldoll Eddy in a trade yesterday ^_^

He's getting a bath right now x_x

I so surprised at how petite he is! Like, I looked up the measurements in advance and everything, but somehow it was still a shock.

So, based on this thread, I'm guessing no one picked up the MSD kitty girl, or the MSD girl (boy?) with the gun for an arm? Those were both pretty cool, imho.

15. Here he is, all cleaned up
      [​IMG]

I'll be honest - at first I did not like him. But having scrubbed n sanded (his faceup had stained him) and restrung (which will happen again when I get the proper elactic in the mail) and looked at his blank face for a week.....I do like him.

I like his eyeshape. And his nose. Still not overly fond of his mounth. He poses well, and fits nicely in my hands. Also, I think he might make a good BloodElf, since he is kind of smug looking, wispy and small, and white skin ^_^

16. /pokes head in here. Hi?

Uh, one of my Soulkid boys is on an Impl-child body and I looove its poseability. Unfortunately, the head sculpt of my next character is DZ.=( I was wondering if anyone has a DZ boy here and wouldn't mind doing a quick headswap? Would appreciate it very much!

17. I don't think it would work....but I don't have a dollzone MSD so I could be wrong. What I do have is a Dollzone Yo-SD Jing that I did a head swap with:

Links for naked-ness
      http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/skyealloway/100_4953.jpg
      http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/skyealloway/100_4955.jpg
      http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/skyealloway/100_4959.jpg

I think the hybrid with a Yo is flipping awesome, but I like my dwarf so my dollzone stayed in his unhybrid form.

I have a couple other MSDs, like a MSD Resinsoul head....and it looks not so good on the impldoll body. I could take a picture if you are interested.

18. That's OK. I was just hoping the combination would be passable, since Soulkids and DZs have close measurements. Thank you for the comparison pics though.^_^

19. St. Patrick's Day was my boy KyKadian's '2nd' Birthday :sumomo: