1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ImplDoll; Imp Child 43cm Discussion

Nov 5, 2009

1. Happy (belated) Bday KyKadian!

Did you get your doll anything for his birthday? I know some people do that (I always forget though. I'm bad >.<)

2. Thank You! Not yet, but I probably will, LOL! I love buying props for my dolls :)

3. I've got an Abdul head, which will be getting a body soon. I was wondering, what size eyes work best for Imp Children?

4. Not sure how much this will help but...I believe the company says they use 12mm eyes for the 1/4 dolls. But, when you look at Ky here, they seem much bigger, probably a 14mm. He has a bit of a 'doe-eyed' look to me, which I love :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      Aww! by JediSpiceGissia, on Flickr

5. Errr, this might be a better pic to see those eyes. I left the ones the company sent with him cuz they are nice!

[​IMG]
      . by JediSpiceGissia, on Flickr

6. I painted my boy yesterday! Hooray faceup. Ran out of time to take a picture thou - I'll have to do that later.

The eyeholes on my guy will fit a 14mm, but I would probably us a 12mm - but I prefer the look of smaller eyes.

Speaking of eyes, I think I'm going to buy some new ones. I'm thinking Lime Green. ^_^

7. Pictures!
      [​IMG]
      sorry it took a while for me to load them (especially since there is just sooo much activity in this thread :P)

Not sure about the wig, is it too girly?

8. hi from moscow )

[​IMG]

grey boy and grey cat )))

[​IMG]

9. Cute picture!

10. Hello!
      I was reading here about problems with shoes and I'm wondering, if DZ shoes could fits. Because the feet of DZ doll is 55 mm long.

11. Thanks for the info. :)

12. Hi! I have an implchild boy body I'm trying to put a head on, and was wondering if anyone here who has an AoD mini can do a quick headswap for me? Also, what does "AOD more yellow" in impl's skin match chart mean? That they're completely incompatible or that AoD's just a bit more yellow?*_*

Thank you so much!

13. Hello! Replying very late but...Not too sure on this. They are very hard to find shoes for. I usually buy as close to as possible, but always end up with something too big or whatever. I say buy them if they are not too expensive!

There is a seller on Ebay called
      Deb's Adorables that alot of Fairyland MiniFee owners buys shoes from. MNF's I believe have the same foot size as our dolls. Only thing is I am not sure she has very many 'boyish' styles...

And its only the ones listed under Kish 14'', Lark, Piper in her store. The other are of course too big, LOL!

Your Welcome, glad I could help!

Sorry, no AoD head from me to help you out, but I think with Impldoll's chart they just mean that AoD's resin color is 'more yellow' then theirs. I take what they say as 'not a match'...If you look here at
      Denver Doll Emporium they have a listing of resin matches of Impldoll (scroll to bottom) and it does say they do not match.

Hope this was helpful!

14. It is! Thank you!^_^

15. getting ready to receive an xiaowei boy in a trade and i was wondering if anybody had any advice for a new implchild owner. i've owned MSD's from dollmore, bobobie, luts, soudoll, and crobidoll so i was wondering where the implchildren stand. they seem to be very nice dolls for their price and the posability looks to be better than any of the other dolls i've owned so i was curious to hear your opinions.

thanks ^^

16. @kanis04, holy crap (and thank you)! they do pose great! that's what i was post excited about this dolly trade so i'm happy that i won't be disappointed. he may be here tomorrow so look forward to some pics in the near future ^^

17. Delurking after a verrry long while...

The DZ boots I've got are a bit on the big side for my Impldoll Joyce (she hasn't got a name yet)

Pic of the inside with her foot in:
      [​IMG]

And a comparison pic with Impldoll shoes here, Impldoll boots on an Impldoll here, and DZ shoes on a doll here

18. just wanted to pop in to say i love my impldoll xiaowei boy! he's such a great poser, the only thing that bothers me about his is his poor wrist mobility. anybody have any fixes for this?

i was thinking of glue sueding him and possibly adding some different s-hooks but i wasn't sure if that would help the situation.

wish he had a face and some proper clothes so i could spam him here ^^

19. Congrats on your new boy! You can post pics, even if he doesn't have a face up. We still like to see!

Can you explain what kind of trouble you are having with the doll's wrist? I don't think I have had any problems (that I know of) but want to take a look after hearing what is going on with your's...