1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPLDOLL Tiny Discussion.^^

Jul 9, 2010

1. Oh beautiful.. I hope they're not limited.. my wallet is empty for a while.. but I do want both..
      I also hope for gender neutrality, I have a character in mind for Aimee.. but it's a male char.

Harley.. I just want because it's so creative!! <33

2. I need the tree baby!!!!! Oh my gosh! So, so cute!

3. I hope I can get the kitty as a boy.... I LOVE the face but it's not screaming girl to me :P

I just bought Soom's Appini kitten, and here I thought my small cat craving was taken care of. But now I see this one and I'm dying to get my hands on one. Or three. One of each color >.>.......

I'm horrible.

How much are they going to beeee??

4. They're for sale. 145$ for a blank doll, 165$ for blank grey skin. It also looks like, unless my reading comprehension at this hour sucks, that they're not limited. XD

5. :c Treee booy~
      I can just imagine putting him in some sort of bush-y outfit, take pictures outside, then pick him up and leave while passers-by wonder 'D-Did they just steal a plant? o_o'
      8| I'll just try to resist the urge to want him. ...somehow.

@ tygati : Now that you said that, I had to look x_x ohgeez, his ears are wicked adorable~~

6. The whole grey blank doll is a hundred cheaper then the Dikadoll grey body. Helll yes I am getting this doll as a body for my Grit head. Wacky tree/vampire is in my future! :D

7. I might have to have that tree baby. I am thoroughly intrigued. This is, in my opinion, one of their stronger releases showing progression in their face sculpting! I hate double joints though... ><

8. Oh my goodness. $145 blank and not limited. Must get. But... need money! :(

I REALLY want to get the cat one in either GS or in WS and dye/blush her orange (tabby!). And I want to get the little dryad in WS and dye him green. I swear, once I find a job I'm going to make my massive Impldoll order of love and get a Christopher, Trition, and these two little guys. Plus a bunch of clothes for 'em and maybe some eyes.

9. :sweat Am I the only one that see's the cat as a baby wolf? Little tree sprite is hard to resist!

10. I'm so excited XD. I just put in my order for the two kittens. Now I must go find the wait room.....

I love the facial sculpts these two have, PenguinCheese is totally spot on with the remark about their progression.

The only thing I'm worried about is this special Baby, special Star.... what if they come out with special Child sized dolls? I sure couldn't resist a cat boy in my favorite size! Eesh......

madera: They could totally work as wolves with a different tail.... I didn't think of that! O_O

11. OOooooo...... Must have Harley... have plans for that one, I do!!! I'm thinking if you don't care for the flowers on the arm, there;s always sandpaper. I can't use the grey skin even tho I am wanting one.

12. I have good news for those who might have wantedAimee's head on Harley's body!

13. I kind of thought that might be the answer. :D Impldoll has wonderful customer service! :thumbup

14. Wahhh! Aimee is sooo cute! After I missed the Soom kitty dolls (due to lack of funds), I never thought I would find one I liked ever again. I already own an Impl Doll pinky LE50, and I loved the jointing on her... so I am sold on their Baby/Yo dolls. I must have her... but sadly, I have to go on a layaway for a Cosmo next month... so Aimee will have to wait. Thank goodness she is not limited!

15. I really dont like taller dolls
      but I LOVE that tree ! ..its just so ...ME !
      hate the wig ! I can see him in a crazy mix of greens and browns or greys and green if I had the grey resin
      oh dear ..I think Im may be talking myself into one ...I just wish he were smaller

16. Do they offer layaway?

17. Impl does offer layaway direct through them, you just have to ask. :) And their layaway is "as long as the customer needs" ^.~

18. I think I have just fallen in love with them LOL
      I would love the Aimee face on the tree body ..possibly in grey ..sigh

19. I had to order one
      I went mad ..grey resin , body blush ..and aimee head

I just couldnt sleep for dreaming about crazy wig colours ..and my tiny elves sitting on his shoulder

...his name ..what else ENT :)